Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I'm not sure if that kid is trolling or genuinely upset.
    Dunno either

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristanz View Post
    I didn't say the other place would have the same stuff now did I? #THINKBEFOREYOUPOSTYOLOSWAG
    Who cares if it was a special thing, no one would pay extra just to look at some piece of crap. #GOTOWNEDYOLOSWAG
    From what I read your post wasn't specific enough so it implied it as the same stuff #THINKCLEARLYBEFOREYOUPOSTAGAINYOLOSWAG
    Do explain why so many people visit museums everyday and pay those high fees #DIDNTGETOWNEDYOLOSWAG
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #47
    Tristanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Dunno either



    From what I read your post wasn't specific enough so it implied it as the same stuff #THINKCLEARLYBEFOREYOUPOSTAGAINYOLOSWAG
    Do explain why so many people visit museums everyday and pay those high fees #DIDNTGETOWNEDYOLOSWAG
    I said they wouldn't pay extra to see your shit implying they won't pay extra to see random artifacts #GETSMARTYOLOSWAG
    People don't pay high prices, it's like 5-15 $ for people to get into most places which is not expensive. #GETOWNEDYOLOSWAG

  3. #48
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristanz View Post
    I said they wouldn't pay extra to see your shit implying they won't pay extra to see random artifacts #GETSMARTYOLOSWAG
    People don't pay high prices, it's like 5-15 $ for people to get into most places which is not expensive. #GETOWNEDYOLOSWAG
    What you think is shit others may think it's valuable, so yes, they would pay extra #SEEOTHERPOVSYOLOSWAG
    If enough people go, then the prices can be lowered #GETECONOMICSYOLOSWAG
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #49
    reteweee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Traderland
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice, u'll win

  5. #50
    Tristanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    What you think is shit others may think it's valuable, so yes, they would pay extra #SEEOTHERPOVSYOLOSWAG
    If enough people go, then the prices can be lowered #GETECONOMICSYOLOSWAG
    Pay high price to see 1 thing and not even get to hold or own etc, nobody would pay for that crap but if it was 5 bucks people don't mind wasting that little change. and I am done speaking about this, sooooo many posts for this thread just on us talking bout a fucking fake museum...

  6. #51
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristanz View Post
    Pay high price to see 1 thing and not even get to hold or own etc, nobody would pay for that crap but if it was 5 bucks people don't mind wasting that little change. and I am done speaking about this, sooooo many posts for this thread just on us talking bout a fucking fake museum...
    Which is why I said to add more things to the museum. And yea, it's been going on long enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #52
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'll give you a loaf of bread for the slave.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  8. #53
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    I got banned from eBay so I can't even sell nothing no more.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Drinking Water (12-31-2012)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Stalin- of Seek and Destroy productions presents: My first sniper scope mod. FTW
    By [Soviet]Stalin- in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 05:06 PM
  2. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM
  3. My first signature
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 04:35 PM
  4. First sig
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:38 AM
  5. My First Sig
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 04:36 PM