Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post




    msg2short
    There you go. I also got out of your dungeon like you asked.

  2. #62
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    There you go. I also got out of your dungeon like you asked.
    Thx <3

    msg2short again mother fucker.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  3. #63
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    Thx <3

    msg2short again mother fucker.
    No problem, too bad you dun get this hot ass anymore.

    *puts finger on ass and goes, Ssssssss*

  4. #64
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    No problem, too bad you dun get this hot ass anymore.

    *puts finger on ass and goes, Ssssssss*
    It's not that I don't want you in there, it's that you didn't ask and you startled me.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  5. #65
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    It's not that I don't want you in there, it's that you didn't ask and you startled me.
    Oh, well too late now. I'm with Symmetrical.

  6. #66
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFame View Post
    I dont think he has a girl friend :P
    want proof you bitch. ill get her to hold my mpgh name

  7. #67
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,072
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post


    want proof you bitch. ill get her to hold my mpgh name
    Go do it !

  8. #68
    Enflamable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    UK, England
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Innocent
    So this is where guys get their ideas from...

  9. #69
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,716
    sex rape
    touch her every where

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  10. #70
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    my girlfriend is coming over for 4days any suggestions on what we should do? (all inappropriate is going to be done, so i dont need any more ideas)
    You asking MPGH for what to do with females?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

    EatADick (01-05-2013)

  12. #71
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,811
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,644
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Poop on her then fling poop in her eyes, cover her with peanut butter then leave her chained outside to a tree for crows.

    Problems solved.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    EatADick (01-05-2013)

  14. #72
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Poop on her then fling poop in her eyes, cover her with peanut butter then leave her chained outside to a tree for crows.

    Problems solved.
    Rock. Fucking. Hard.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. To All GunZ Down 02-07-06 PROBLEM
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
  2. Problem
    By lambda in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 12:36 PM
  3. hacking problems
    By iwillkillyou in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
  4. WPE problem...
    By styx23 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM
  5. Problem Wit Hacking Programs
    By f5awp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 06:44 AM