Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

I'm buying straight from the grower so I know what I'm getting. I used to buy through a dealer but now I don't even bother. I've been with him when he trims and cares for his plants and I can honestly say that I know what I'm buying.
    Lucky fuck. I have to deal with the most irresponsible, non-punctual, unbusinesslike losers.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Denelf³ View Post
    Even E cig fucks with your lungs IMO.
    You're fucking retarded.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Even E cig fucks with your lungs IMO.
    You're fucking retarded. Just shut the fuck up if you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Same high as weed?
    Even more potent for less money. Awesome shit man.

Unfortunately I live in Ohio, so medical at least relatively legally isn't going to be the way to go for me. I may see if I can get a hookup in a different state that it's legal in though. I guess it's probably safer than just buying off the street.
    That's what I used to do. I used to take trips to Colorado with a few friends and we'd pickup a half pound (by a few friends I mean 8).

Thanks
    whenever I need drugs I drive to the nederlands

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You're fucking retarded. Just shut the fuck up if you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

That's what I used to do. I used to take trips to Colorado with a few friends and we'd pickup a half pound (by a few friends I mean 8).
    E CIGS ARENT FUCKING 100% HEALTHY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I'm probably going to start doing that this summer, I just don't have the time right now.

Lucky fuck. I have to deal with the most irresponsible, non-punctual, unbusinesslike losers.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

You're fucking retarded.
    Honestly, if you're cool and know how to talk to people you can work your way up to a grower no problem. Only took me about a month to meet mine,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @.rez you'll always be my first mpgh friend
    nothing has been missed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Borndel For This Useful Post:

.REZ (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yclept View Post
    @.rez you'll always be my first mpgh friend
    nothing has been missed
    Thanks man, honestly at this point I'm trying as much as I can to help myself. I'm tired of going through day to day discomfort and loads of medications that I feel aren't doing much at all. From all that I've read this could very much help, I just want to be better.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Borndel (01-03-2013)

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

Thanks man, honestly at this point I'm trying as much as I can to help myself. I'm tired of going through day to day discomfort and loads of medications that I feel aren't doing much at all. From all that I've read this could very much help, I just want to be better.
    I know your pain. I've had my issues for seven years, until I start smoking I couldn't do anything outside of my house. Medications made mine worse because they tried treating me for ulcers and different bacteria when y stomach was perfectly fine, overloading my neuro-transmitters with bullshit (don't feel like going in depth). Ganja literally saved my life. Try to make a good friend or two in Colorado or Washington, THC beverages and syrup really do wonders for IBS.

Also along with the Ganja, have you tried Peppermint Oil? It causes your colon to release its own painkiller that eases the pain a bit, helps with those "moments" if you know what in saying.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

E CIGS ARENT FUCKING 100% HEALTHY
    If you get those Chinese disposable ones no shit thy aren't. AMERICAN E-Cigs such as the eGo-T are perfectly healthy. IT'S GLYCERIN AND NICOTINE YOU DUMP FUCK, GYLCERIN WHEN APPLIED WITH TEMPERATURES OF 290 DEGREES WHICH THROUGH A DUAL COIL CARTOMIZER DRIPS THAT TEMPERATURE TO 74.2 DEGREES WHICH DOES NOT HARM THE SILIA IN YOUR LUNGS YOU FUCKING MORON.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

If you get those Chinese disposable ones no shit thy aren't. AMERICAN E-Cigs such as the eGo-T are perfectly healthy. IT'S GLYCERIN AND NICOTINE YOU DUMP FUCK, GYLCERIN WHEN APPLIED WITH TEMPERATURES OF 290 DEGREES WHICH THROUGH A DUAL COIL CARTOMIZER DRIPS THAT TEMPERATURE TO 74.2 DEGREES WHICH DOES NOT HARM THE SILIA IN YOUR LUNGS YOU FUCKING MORON.
    Oh shit, lawyered.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (01-04-2013),Lehsyrus (01-03-2013),Pheles (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I know your pain. I've had my issues for seven years, until I start smoking I couldn't do anything outside of my house. Medications made mine worse because they tried treating me for ulcers and different bacteria when y stomach was perfectly fine, overloading my neuro-transmitters with bullshit (don't feel like going in depth). Ganja literally saved my life. Try to make a good friend or two in Colorado or Washington, THC beverages and syrup really do wonders for IBS.

Also along with the Ganja, have you tried Peppermint Oil? It causes your colon to release its own painkiller that eases the pain a bit, helps with those "moments" if you know what in saying.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Peppermint oil? I've never heard of using that to calm flares or diffuse pain before. I guess I'm gonna have to look into this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    good luck. get well.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

Oh shit, lawyered.
    That fucking faggot is the biggest moron on MPGH.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Peppermint oil? I've never heard of using that to calm flares or diffuse pain before. I guess I'm gonna have to look into this.
    Check it out on Medicinenet, a lot of good information.

Thanks
    Drugs are bad m'kay

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

That fucking faggot is the biggest moron on MPGH.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Check it out on Medicinenet, a lot of good information.
    I did some research on it earlier, I'm going to go buy some later to test out since I'm still experiencing discomfort from when I was in the hospital on Christmas. I even left school early today because I felt that bad. Only got through study hall and fucking Spanish. But I already have acid reflux and the peppermint oil can cause your esophageal sphincter not to close properly leading to more or worse acid reflux if you use the peppermint oil too frequently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Welcome Back @.REZ Welcome back!
    I'm only giving my skype through PM. If you got added by someone claiming to be me verify it with a pm!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast