Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I SHALL REMAIN A POLYGON WHILE THE REST OF SOCIETY LOOKS LIKE SQUARES DAMNIT!


    ---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------



    Ohhhh just wait for college.
    My cousin (2nd year in college) said it was pretty easy. He just seems to study for Exams the day before since Exams are the major part of one's grades. Not even sure if he does his work or not.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #32
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    My cousin (2nd year in college) said it was pretty easy. He just seems to study for Exams the day before since Exams are the major part of one's grades. Not even sure if he does his work or not.
    No offense, but it sounds like he went to a low-end college. Higher-end colleges usually have professors who force you to come to class to be able to take the exams (how my professors were).

  3. #33
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No offense, but it sounds like he went to a low-end college. Higher-end colleges usually have professors who force you to come to class to be able to take the exams (how my professors were).
    He goes to UMass Amherst I heard it's a great college.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #34
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    He goes to UMass Amherst I heard it's a great college.
    Never heard of it

  5. #35
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    I had fun in highschool..

    After school, smoking. Skipping class and school..
    Always being with friends.. before during and after school
    then the fights me and my crew always fun to be in
    Too much fun..

    You just gotta make the most of it
    HA, Your "crew" ?

  6. #36
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    HA, Your "crew" ?
    Im black so i do black things

  7. #37
    Lordbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've known that life would get tougher with each passing day once high school hit. Each passing day still proves to be harder than the last.

  8. #38
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    Im black so i do black things
    Makes perfect sense...Nigga .

  9. #39
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordbutt View Post
    I've known that life would get tougher with each passing day once high school hit. Each passing day still proves to be harder than the last.
    Highschool is not hard.. its like middle school. Always learning new things, thats all the hard there is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [C/C++ Tutorial] Starting in Direct-X 8.1
    By Dave84311 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 04:07 AM
  2. [Solved] This program can't start because d3dx9_43.dllis missing from your computer.
    By GoGrandma in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2015, 07:30 AM
  3. [CS 1.6] All the missing .wad files (Get them here)
    By stingray001 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:36 PM
  4. Hay guys could i av a sig? me starting a new motto
    By tidusjar in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 01:42 PM
  5. They Started Patch
    By Brandon in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:39 AM