Thread: Music

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding

    Music

    Alright, what music do you fags listen to? Here's what I like:



    Since no one can "understand the lyrics", here's a little verse:

    "Holding you down by your throat
    Just enough to keep your fucking mouth shut
    Can't stand to hear you scream god
    Because he's not fucking here bitch!
    "

    I like brutal music.

  2. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,420
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,385
    D: I r not a fag.

    Dubstep mostly.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  3. #3
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    D: I r not a fag.

    Dubstep mostly.
    I can occasionally enjoy dubstep.

  4. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,420
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    I can occasionally enjoy dubstep.
    Hmmm

    Well, dubstep can be brutal.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  5. #5
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    I listen to all sorts of genre but I fuck with hip hop the most.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Killian (01-10-2013)

  7. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    that's some fucked up lyrics. Here's mine

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. #7
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ederan View Post
    that's some fucked up lyrics. Here's mine
    Those are fucked up lyrics too.

  9. #8
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Suicide Silence? You filthy pleb.



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Doc (01-12-2013)

  11. #9
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I listen to all sorts of genre but I fuck with hip hop the most.

    That's wassup.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  12. #10
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Suicide Silence? You filthy pleb.


    I'm not saying SS is my favorite band. I like Infant Annihilator, Ingested, Boris the Blade and tons of other shit.

  13. #11
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    I'm not saying SS is my favorite band. I like Infant Annihilator, Ingested, Boris the Blade and tons of other shit.
    I kinda figured that.
    Besides, I don't think you're a pleb. I just like calling people that whenever they talk about what music they like.

  14. #12
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I kinda figured that.
    Besides, I don't think you're a pleb. I just like calling people that whenever they talk about what music they like.



    ^ That guy is my favorite drummer. (Infant Annihilator)

    Ingested's drummer is insane too.

  15. #13
    numanumajosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O'er Yonder
    Posts
    945
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,412
    My Mood
    Stressed


    Hands down. Watch through the whole shabang.

    MPGH News Team
    : 11/15/12 - 3/15/13

  16. #14
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  17. #15
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Dubstep and Dance
    no, not 'skrillex'
    pretty much anything

    SOUNDCLOUD



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. frag/game music video's
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:55 AM
  2. I Need Music!
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:36 PM
  3. Current Music
    By Chronologix in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 09:02 PM
  4. Music Forum?
    By Kyojiro in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 03:12 PM
  5. Music
    By fl0 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:27 PM