Thread: 13337

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78
  1. #46
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss2 View Post


    LOL, the dude was apparently really rude, so I don't think you were
    Np I just talked to your parents and told them to upgrade.

    ez

  2. #47
    Hugo Boss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


    Np I just talked to your parents and told them to upgrade.

    ez
    Yup totally, and the new provider is at least 25% cheaper and has a lot more benefits.. Not sure if the download speed is faster though
    Before you ask my why my main is banned, this is why:


  3. #48
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss2 View Post


    Yup totally, and the new provider is at least 25% cheaper and has a lot more benefits.. Not sure if the download speed is faster though
    Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test

  4. #49
    Hugo Boss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post
    Funny thing is the hosted speedtest for Toronto is Teksavy and i'm going to switch to that
    But right now i got a bad score with the current expensive one or rip off one.
    Before you ask my why my main is banned, this is why:


  5. #50
    slybathaxorffg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post
    Is this how you two always are? xD Gosh I wish I knew you two in real life!

    Achievements:


    • None worth mentioning


  6. #51
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss2 View Post


    Funny thing is the hosted speedtest for Toronto is Teksavy and i'm going to switch to that
    But right now i got a bad score with the current expensive one or rip off one.
    Nice download, horseshit upload though

  7. #52
    Hugo Boss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


    Nice download, horseshit upload though
    IKR.. huge difference LOL, but maybe it was cause i'm loading a lot of crap atm
    Before you ask my why my main is banned, this is why:


  8. #53
    slybathaxorffg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


    Nice download, horseshit upload though
    Ehhh....... Mine is decent.


    ---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

    As am I xD

    Achievements:


    • None worth mentioning


  9. #54
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss2 View Post


    IKR.. huge difference LOL, but maybe it was cause i'm loading a lot of crap atm
    Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by slybathaxorffg View Post
    Ehhh....... Mine is decent.


    ---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

    As am I xD
    Better than mine I think.

  10. #55
    Hugo Boss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post

    Maybe.


    Better than mine I think.
    Let's just hope the new one that comes in 1 month from now is a lot better
    Before you ask my why my main is banned, this is why:


  11. #56
    slybathaxorffg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post

    Maybe.


    Better than mine I think.

    Funny thing is, I am like 20 feet from my WIRELESS router xD plus a floor higher

    ---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

    Yeah they are all around the range


    Achievements:


    • None worth mentioning


  12. #57
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss2 View Post


    Let's just hope the new one that comes in 1 month from now is a lot better
    But yours is pretty much higher than mine as it is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by slybathaxorffg View Post
    Funny thing is, I am like 20 feet from my WIRELESS router xD plus a floor higher

    ---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

    Yeah they are all around the range

    There's about 5 people on my wifi not including me, so it's usually getting anal fucked (my wifi)

  13. #58
    Hugo Boss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post

    But yours is pretty much higher than mine as it is now.


    There's about 5 people on my wifi not including me, so it's usually getting anal fucked (my wifi)
    Sometimes mine is very off, like last month it was like 7mb download I remember
    Before you ask my why my main is banned, this is why:


  14. #59
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss2 View Post

    Sometimes mine is very off, like last month it was like 7mb download I remember
    Might be because nobody else is using your wifi?


  15. #60
    slybathaxorffg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post

    But yours is pretty much higher than mine as it is now.



    There's about 5 people on my wifi not including me, so it's usually getting anal fucked (my wifi)
    That is nothing!

    On my wifi there are:
    2 Ps3s
    1 Wii
    1 Xbox
    4 laptops
    and like 3 or 4 tablets/Ipads.... And that is only from my family it isnt even from me except for my laptop.

    Not to mention the fact that my 2nd cousin (works with my dad) is torrenting shit NONSTOP so yeah...

    Achievements:


    • None worth mentioning


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 13337.
    By Time in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 05:24 PM
  2. Watchu know about that 13337 nigga
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 04:57 PM