Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

IPhone Applications..

Well, currently me and my teacher were talking about IPhone applications, and how he was going to do it, and everything. Was pretty interesting.

Anyways, lets get to the point. If you could create any Iphone/Itoch App, what would it be?

I'm not sure what I'd do, but it's good money if you find out what to do. Heavy coding in C++ =/

Well, I'd make a program like TeamViwer for the IPhone, yeah, that's what I'd do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well i am not a fan of apple, but the iphone app store is a gold mine..
    apple provides ALOT of shit.. for you to be able to develop apps for it.. but you can go around it and start from the ground up.. but that would be useful.. but to time consuming stupid i advise go look on apple's website. under developer.. for a developer OS/ developer kit for the iphone

i wish some one would develop a Windows OS for the iphone that would be cool..
    or a software update for flash ...
    quicktime supports .flv (youtube files/flash video) but not (.swf) Shockwave flash games T.T
    i want flash update!!!!!
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 05-29-2009 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I would make, an automatic voice planner, where you add tasks by speaking into the phone in a certain format and it will automatically save the data onto your planner, later on remind you of the coming event. (idk if this is already there for the iphone but ive never seen it)

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.