Thread: Paypal ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Instrumental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    use VCC

  2. #17
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,510
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Now i'm kind of scared lol, I'm under 18 but i guess it in Australia you can be 16 and own a credit card so i guess rules a different for me, so i should be alright kind of considering transferring all my cash to my bank account now before it's too late lol.

  3. #18
    runekri3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    use VCC
    Dont wanna sound like a noob but what does it stand for ?
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Now i'm kind of scared lol, I'm under 18 but i guess it in Australia you can be 16 and own a credit card so i guess rules a different for me, so i should be alright kind of considering transferring all my cash to my bank account now before it's too late lol.
    I actually called just a bit ago.

    This time he actually spit our most details and then found out that he should had to give them and didnt tell much more about the reasons then.
    He did however say before that I was a "danger for paypal" :O and they have links.
    I think he was referring to me giving/receiving money from people related with illegal stuff.
    Most of those people come from MPGH, so they might have found out my mpgh ?

    He still kept saying it permanent and said it cant be appealed but with another 15-30 mins of asking and convincing, I got a deal on how I might be able to get rid of that, that being I have to add a credit card or a bank account(which I am able to do while limited appearantly) and fax documents proving my identity.

    The problem there being that sending my real birthdate would be a bad idea.
    So I just kindly said that "I will think about it"

    Also found out that my brother's account is also limited, even tho he hasnt made any transactions, this is very likely related to that aswell.
    He said that my bro needs to call them for more details though.

    Now I was thinking that some people here verify others paypals, I am not really sure how is it made and does it invlove fake details ?
    Because by veryfying and maybe adding some more details and getting a serious call, I might be able to get something.
    So can anyone give more details about that ?
    Any other help ?
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to runekri3 For This Useful Post:

    KarmaKills (01-17-2013)

  5. #19
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,510
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks man for your updated info yeah Kinda curious now on my situation,

  6. #20
    runekri3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Thanks man for your updated info yeah Kinda curious now on my situation,
    I dont think there is an age limit for owning a credit card, of course a 7 year old cant have one but I think even like 12 year olds can have one.
    Not totally sure though since I dont own one.

    Its just that I am not able to get money anywhere anymore, one girl owes me 25$, one guy is offering me 70$, if I could buy one thing for 10€ I could get 20€ from it, I am losing alot of money here. Also I feel bad for my bro since he didnt do anything. So getting identity proof from some government house or smth is totally okay, but I am not 18 and thus would definately not be a good idea.
    If you have alot of money on paypal, you might invest some of it in games or items or something else or just transfer it to your bank account.
    Though I dont think you are in much of a danger.
    I have traded games with alot of people, probably one of them either got arrested or just blocked in paypal aswell and I was also traced back, maybe they had acess to skype chat logs. Thats just a guess though, one problem is that I am not verified too.
    But seriously "danger for paypal" ? I think they are way too paranoid of small game hackers and traders.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

  7. #21
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,510
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    I dont think there is an age limit for owning a credit card, of course a 7 year old cant have one but I think even like 12 year olds can have one.
    Not totally sure though since I dont own one.

    Its just that I am not able to get money anywhere anymore, one girl owes me 25$, one guy is offering me 70$, if I could buy one thing for 10€ I could get 20€ from it, I am losing alot of money here. Also I feel bad for my bro since he didnt do anything. So getting identity proof from some government house or smth is totally okay, but I am not 18 and thus would definately not be a good idea.
    If you have alot of money on paypal, you might invest some of it in games or items or something else or just transfer it to your bank account.
    Though I dont think you are in much of a danger.
    I have traded games with alot of people, probably one of them either got arrested or just blocked in paypal aswell and I was also traced back, maybe they had acess to skype chat logs. Thats just a guess though, one problem is that I am not verified too.
    But seriously "danger for paypal" ? I think they are way too paranoid of small game hackers and traders.
    Nah I think it's now allowed for some people in australia like our banks won't give you one if you can't support yourself.

  8. #22
    runekri3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Nah I think it's now allowed for some people in australia like our banks won't give you one if you can't support yourself.
    Well yeah you must have an income and stuff but like even a 10 year old can make some bucks if he wants so thats not that much age restricted.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Paypal up!
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
  2. Haxoring Paypals
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 10:42 AM
  3. Helbreath Inter Supports Paypal?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 03:09 PM