Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 139
  1. #61
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    Well, that's really fucking shitty.
    It is. My life isn't that great at all

  2. #62
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    It is. My life isn't that great at all
    Why'd you fuck her if you don't love her?

    Never mind.

  3. #63
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    Why'd you fuck her if you don't love her?

    Never mind.
    Theres a lot of females I fucked and not loved

  4. #64
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    Theres a lot of females I fucked and not loved
    Yeah. I've never been that way for some reason.

  5. #65
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I think my girlfriend's pregnant. Like 70-80% sure. I'm fucked.
    my friend gave his girl a cream pie. she had to take plan b.

  6. #66
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    Yeah. I've never been that way for some reason.
    Wish I had your mindset right now. I'd be in a little better situation right now.

  7. #67
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    my friend gave his girl a cream pie. she had to take plan b.
    I didn't intentionally impregnate her, if she is pregnant. So I didn't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Wish I had your mindset right now. I'd be in a little better situation right now.
    I see what you mean. Don't feel bad, it's natural. I'm just a bit different.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krypton1x For This Useful Post:

    DawgiiStylz (01-19-2013)

  9. #68
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    I didn't intentionally impregnate her, if she is pregnant. So I didn't know.



    I see what you mean. Don't feel bad, it's natural. I'm just a bit different.
    he didnt mean to on purpose, couldnt slide out fast enough.

  10. #69
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

    he didnt mean to on purpose, couldnt slide out fast enough.
    I'm a pro at pulling out.

    But fucking precum is a bitch. I could fill up an otter-pop sleeve with my pre.

  11. #70
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    I'm a pro at pulling out.

    But fucking precum is a bitch. I could fill up an otter-pop sleeve with my pre.
    I'm sure everyone is good at that, but still get preg

  12. #71
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    I'm sure everyone is good at that, but still get preg
    Well apparently Insomniac's friend isn't very good at it lol.

  13. #72
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    One more thing to add, DON'T TRUST BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FFS

  14. #73
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    One more thing to add, DON'T TRUST BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FFS
    It's the implant. The thing that's put in arms, underneath the skin.

  15. #74
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Tony jr
    Last edited by Denelf; 01-19-2013 at 02:51 AM.

  16. #75
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    It's the implant. The thing that's put in arms, underneath the skin.
    Those the ones you especially can't trust.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast