Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Shitted on my self, thanks for this

Thanks
    my dreams are totally random

Thanks
    I used to be deathly afraid of Smeagle from LOTRO, and one time my dad locked me out in our garage for 10 minutes in the dark. Now every night I have a dream about smeagle coming through my old garage, and eating me alive.

Scarred for life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I used to dream about girls, but now i don't dream anymore..

Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

My MPGH History

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    I used to dream about girls, but now i don't dream anymore..
    When you know even in your dreams its not going to happen

All of my feels

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

When you know even in your dreams its not going to happen

All of my feels
    That's why we call them dreams, because we know it won't come true

Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

My MPGH History

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    That video made me jump.

Also... my latest dream...influenced by Resident Evil

I was sent on a special mission (too much shooting games) with 7 others (4 guys including me, and 4 girls, male and female from every race, black,white, Hispanic, and Asian, I'm the male Asian). We were an elite mercenary group. We were flying in a helicopter over a huge suburban sandy city. I catch a glimpse of a man eating the face of another man (zombies, I'm a fan of zombie games). I creep a little closer into the helicopter, fearing that I would fall out and those things would eat me. All of a sudden, the helicopter gets shot down with a machine gun and we start spinning and going down. Our pilot (male white guy), manages to crash it into the town square. In the crash, 3 people died, the female black person, male Hispanic, and female Asian. The helicopter is lying on its side, so we had to climb out of it. The town was empty. The mission was to find some bio-terrorist in the city, and since we got shot down, he was most likely hear. So we start heading toward the direction that we were shot. On the way, we are ambushed by a group of about 30 zombies. The female Hispanic is killed by an ax. We arrive at some huge gate, which we shoot the lock and kick open. It was some huge dark looking factory. On the roof, you could see an anti-air gun, and on the front stairs was a mounted browning. We breach the door and all of a sudden we get fired at, the male white guy and me get shot. He got shot in the right shoulder, and I was shot in the lower right stomach area ( 3 inches right of my belly button?). The black guy (course the one with the LMG) starts firing in the room, clearing all hostiles. We start heading towards the roof. During the trip, the other guy shot and I were limping in front of the other 2 up the stairs. When we reach the top, the door is kicked in, in our direction, knocking me into the black guy, and the white guy falling over the rails and plunging down below (it was just pitch black down there). They shoot the black guy, and he stumbles back and they take the white girl hostage (course right?). Then they turn on the alarm, attracting the dead to our location. I help bandage my last partner. Then we looked for a way around and eventually we get to a big air vent. We reach the roof again, and we notice a helicopter being prepared. There is a HUGE container of C4 next to it, but if I shot I, I would get blown to pieces too. I sneak in, trying to make as little sound as possible. The black guy makes a distraction by firing at them. There are about 13 hostiles including the leader. 9 of them are gunned down by the black guy, and I manage to shoot the rest with a handgun. During all this, you can hear zombies trying to barge in though the roof door. We both free the white girl. Command informs me to "tie up all lose ends of this event". The girl hears it. At the same time, she points her gun at me, and I shoot the black guy in the head, than I drop my gun. I said that I wouldn't shoot her and she believed me, but she was cautious. I activate all the C4 to blow up in 5 minutes and we both start up the helicopter and fly away. Next thing I know, I start to feel a pain in the back of my right calf. I was infected, but showed no signs of it, perhaps I was immune to it. .001% of the entire human population is actually immune to it. I started feeling tingles in my body, mutations, my muscles grew faster, like I was on steroids and it was quite painful, but I kept it to myself.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    That video made me jump.

Also... my latest dream...influenced by Resident Evil

I was sent on a special mission (too much shooting games) with 7 others (4 guys including me, and 4 girls, male and female from every race, black,white, Hispanic, and Asian, I'm the male Asian). We were an elite mercenary group. We were flying in a helicopter over a huge suburban sandy city. I catch a glimpse of a man eating the face of another man (zombies, I'm a fan of zombie games). I creep a little closer into the helicopter, fearing that I would fall out and those things would eat me. All of a sudden, the helicopter gets shot down with a machine gun and we start spinning and going down. Our pilot (male white guy), manages to crash it into the town square. In the crash, 3 people died, the female black person, male Hispanic, and female Asian. The helicopter is lying on its side, so we had to climb out of it. The town was empty. The mission was to find some bio-terrorist in the city, and since we got shot down, he was most likely hear. So we start heading toward the direction that we were shot. On the way, we are ambushed by a group of about 30 zombies. The female Hispanic is killed by an ax. We arrive at some huge gate, which we shoot the lock and kick open. It was some huge dark looking factory. On the roof, you could see an anti-air gun, and on the front stairs was a mounted browning. We breach the door and all of a sudden we get fired at, the male white guy and me get shot. He got shot in the right shoulder, and I was shot in the lower right stomach area ( 3 inches right of my belly button?). The black guy (course the one with the LMG) starts firing in the room, clearing all hostiles. We start heading towards the roof. During the trip, the other guy shot and I were limping in front of the other 2 up the stairs. When we reach the top, the door is kicked in, in our direction, knocking me into the black guy, and the white guy falling over the rails and plunging down below (it was just pitch black down there). They shoot the black guy, and he stumbles back and they take the white girl hostage (course right?). Then they turn on the alarm, attracting the dead to our location. I help bandage my last partner. Then we looked for a way around and eventually we get to a big air vent. We reach the roof again, and we notice a helicopter being prepared. There is a HUGE container of C4 next to it, but if I shot I, I would get blown to pieces too. I sneak in, trying to make as little sound as possible. The black guy makes a distraction by firing at them. There are about 13 hostiles including the leader. 9 of them are gunned down by the black guy, and I manage to shoot the rest with a handgun. During all this, you can hear zombies trying to barge in though the roof door. We both free the white girl. Command informs me to "tie up all lose ends of this event". The girl hears it. At the same time, she points her gun at me, and I shoot the black guy in the head, than I drop my gun. I said that I wouldn't shoot her and she believed me, but she was cautious. I activate all the C4 to blow up in 5 minutes and we both start up the helicopter and fly away. Next thing I know, I start to feel a pain in the back of my right calf. I was infected, but showed no signs of it, perhaps I was immune to it. .001% of the entire human population is actually immune to it. I started feeling tingles in my body, mutations, my muscles grew faster, like I was on steroids and it was quite painful, but I kept it to myself.
    That's quite the dream.
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (01-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Unrelated story

I used to walk up to random girls in my old high school and tell them
    "I know you dont know me, but I had a dream about you last night. I just wanted to let you know. . . You're really good"

I was suspended twice
    LMFAO thats amazing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    this some deep shit mang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12