Thread: vaporizer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104

    vaporizer?

    I don't get what it's meant to do...
    can you smell what ever is being burnt (bud)
    and is it worth buying one?
    e.g

    SOUNDCLOUD



  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Is that one of those fake cig's? ask @Lehsyrus he knows cuz he has one.
    Last edited by Color; 01-21-2013 at 02:53 AM.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Get a vape
    It gives you a head high

    but long story short, vapes turn the THC (nothing else) into gas and gets your high
    Last edited by DawgiiStylz; 01-21-2013 at 02:55 AM.

  4. #4
    Romney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States, Arizona
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Bashful
    wut?

  5. #5
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Like blunts, joints, bongs, water bongs, it all gives you a different high feeling.
    At least for me it does

  6. #6
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    vapors

  7. #7
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ederan View Post
    Is that one of those fake cig's? ask @Lehsyrus he knows cuz he has one.
    not really a fake cig, alot of people use it because there's no second hand smoke O.O (I think)

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Get a vape
    It gives you a head high

    but long story short, vapes turn the THC (nothing else) into gas and gets your high
    sooooooo does that mean it will be smell-able? like, would it be noticeable if someones smoking with it?
    I might just buy a cheap one and see how it goes before i spend $150+ on a vape

    SOUNDCLOUD



  8. #8
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post
    not really a fake cig, alot of people use it because there's no second hand smoke O.O (I think)



    sooooooo does that mean it will be smell-able? like, would it be noticeable if someones smoking with it?
    I might just buy a cheap one and see how it goes before i spend $150+ on a vape
    Not really. Yeah, there is a little smell like fire or something but it goes away like that.
    Open a window or door for a minute.

  9. #9
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Vapes are mostly odorless. Get a magic flight launch box or something. those are really discrete and you can buy one new on amazon for like $50

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  10. #10
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It uses a coil, like an electric stove, to sublimate the THC crystals straight from a solid into a vapor gas
    Doens't burn any of the green matter, so you dont get that resin in your lungs so its in theory cleaner and healthier for you

    Just get a vape bowl for a bong, enjoy fat rips and get baked as fuck
    Last edited by PyrexxHero®; 01-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  11. #11
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    It uses a coil, like an electric stove, to sublimate the THC crystals straight from a solid into a vapor gas
    Doens't burn any of the green matter, so you dont get that resin in your lungs so its in theory cleaner and healthier for you

    Just get a vape bowl for a bong, enjoy fat rips and get baked as fuck

    But aren't there vapes that are powered or burn the herb with actual butane gas?

    annnnnd you're probably not going to believe this but I've never used a bong.....
    I have a pipe and roll joints, I am obviously able to smoke a bong but it's just to big-ish and hard to dispose of :L

    SOUNDCLOUD



  12. #12
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post
    But aren't there vapes that are powered or burn the herb with actual butane gas?

    annnnnd you're probably not going to believe this but I've never used a bong.....
    I have a pipe and roll joints, I am obviously able to smoke a bong but it's just to big-ish and hard to dispose of :L
    There are ones like that claiming to be vapes, but they arent the same

    Does it have to do with not wanting to have lying around the house for people to see?

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #13
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    There are ones like that claiming to be vapes, but they arent the same

    Does it have to do with not wanting to have lying around the house for people to see?
    yeah :L that and not wanting it to smell so I can smoke it inside the house?

    SOUNDCLOUD



  14. #14
    ~Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You can smoke a vape inside a house, it will smell a tiny bit but nowhere near as noticeable as if you burn your bud. Friends on my college bus vape up and you can't notice they are actually smoking apart from the smoke.

  15. #15
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    A vaporizer heats up the compound until the THC gets released into the air without combustion. It still smells a little but if your window is open or if you have a fan or some sort of air freshener you're fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Nuclear Waste Vaporizer
    By SMDUCK in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:07 PM