Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    How bout a toaster, oven, space heater?
    Thats not radiated energy. Its heat giving off by conduction

  2. #17
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    Thats not radiated energy. Its heat giving off by conduction
    Guess I gotta relearn the shit I learned in 7th grade.
    Rock the house!

  3. #18
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    Reread the first post
    Obviously you don't know how to use google effectively then
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. #19
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    How old are you?

  5. #20
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post
    Please explain to me what radiation is. Yes, I did look it up on google and it was too confusing for me. So, word it in a way a child would understand it. I always thought it was a extreme form of heat.
    -Vice-Versa
    Well what you do is drink it when you get a chance and then you become a super hero!!

  6. #21
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    How old are you?
    14.

    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Well what you do is drink it when you get a chance and then you become a super hero!!
    Yes, I shall go and roll in toxic nuclear waste. Adam West away!
    Rock the house!

  7. #22
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Nigga I got this.

    There are different forms of electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic radiation is the energy that is given off and taken in by charged particles in space (YO ELECTRON AND PROTON BROTHA'S). What this means is, as energy by the electrons and protons passes between the particles, it becomes a form of radiation. The reason it is called ELECTROmagnetic radiation, is because the energy passed between these particles is a form of electricity, but not exactly electricity (magnetism).

    Example: Say this * is an electron, and * * are two electrons that are in space. When that second electron flies away, the first one takes its place. So it goes * *, then * _, then *------>_, then _ *. But now, there is another electron behind the first one, so it goes back to looking like * *.

    These electrons are flowing like a current of water. Because of this, they create a charge around them as they flow. Electrons are like black guys in the ghetto, they always leave their family (the atom is the family). Because of their constant movement, they create magnetic force, as one electron leaves the others nearby become agitated until another fills the place.


    The Electromagnetic spectrum is represented by a line that bends up and down called a "sinewave".

    For example, a basic radio broadcast looks like this:


    Radio waves are the safest form of electromagnetic radiation. It goes from GOOD to BAD. The chart is: Radiowave, Microwave, Infrared (light), COLOR, Ultraviolet, X-rays, and Gamma rays. Each of these forms of radiation are exactly like that picture above, however that squiggly line gets pushed together closer and closer and you go on.

    Example:


    You will notice I capitalized COLOR, that is because color is a form of radiation. As the movement of the particles becomes quicker and the particles huddle together (become more dense), they change in severity. This is why we use X-Rays, as they pass right through the body and yet they still are slowed by the density of our bones, allowing us to see the bones using special cameras (I won't jump into that). So basically you have all of these particles being fired at the body, and pass through easily because of our bodies low amount of density with our cells and organs, but the bones are much more dense in the sense that the atoms making up the bones are closer together, which slows down the particles and makes and outline of our bones.

    This is very dangerous, because these particles can pass through our body and knock away an electron or two from the atoms that make up our bodies molecular structure. If this happens, a "mutation" occurs, where because the electron is knocked loose, it becomes unstable, and other atoms may connect because of it. When other atoms do this, the molecule that makes up that specific cell will completely change, along with the cell that is affected.

    With Gamma radiation, shit hits the fan. All forms of particles are blasted in an extremely compact clusterfuck at you. Instead of just one particle (electrons), protons, AND electrons are coming at you. IF A PROTON IS KNOCKED AWAY FROM AN ATOM, THAT IS REALLY BAD SHIT. Why? Because the number of protons in an atom DEFINES THE ELEMENT OF THAT ATOM.

    In chemistry you learn how elements are made up, by a certain number of protons and electrons, however the electrons being such pussies as they are move around a lot, but the tightly compact protons make others take their place, such as a bitch who loses her man steals another bitches man. BUT IF THAT BITCH RUNS AWAY FROM HER GROUP OF BITCHES (proton is knocked away from the other protons and neutrons), THEN THAT GROUP COMPLETELY CHANGES (the element that atom creates becomes a DIFFERENT element).


    So basically what gamma radiation is, is a clusterfuck of bitches and black men chasing off other bitches and black men, changing that neighborhood from a good neighborhood, into another ghetto.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    AznReincarny (01-22-2013)

  9. #23
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post

    14.


    Yes, I shall go and roll in toxic nuclear waste. Adam West away!
    xD I love family guy!

  10. #24
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Nigga I got this.

    There are different forms of electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic radiation is the energy that is given off and taken in by charged particles in space (YO ELECTRON AND PROTON BROTHA'S). What this means is, as energy by the electrons and protons passes between the particles, it becomes a form of radiation. The reason it is called ELECTROmagnetic radiation, is because the energy passed between these particles is a form of electricity, but not exactly electricity (magnetism).

    Example: Say this * is an electron, and * * are two electrons that are in space. When that second electron flies away, the first one takes its place. So it goes * *, then * _, then *------>_, then _ *. But now, there is another electron behind the first one, so it goes back to looking like * *.

    These electrons are flowing like a current of water. Because of this, they create a charge around them as they flow. Electrons are like black guys in the ghetto, they always leave their family (the atom is the family). Because of their constant movement, they create magnetic force, as one electron leaves the others nearby become agitated until another fills the place.


    The Electromagnetic spectrum is represented by a line that bends up and down called a "sinewave".

    For example, a basic radio broadcast looks like this:


    Radio waves are the safest form of electromagnetic radiation. It goes from GOOD to BAD. The chart is: Radiowave, Microwave, Infrared (light), COLOR, Ultraviolet, X-rays, and Gamma rays. Each of these forms of radiation are exactly like that picture above, however that squiggly line gets pushed together closer and closer and you go on.

    Example:


    You will notice I capitalized COLOR, that is because color is a form of radiation. As the movement of the particles becomes quicker and the particles huddle together (become more dense), they change in severity. This is why we use X-Rays, as they pass right through the body and yet they still are slowed by the density of our bones, allowing us to see the bones using special cameras (I won't jump into that). So basically you have all of these particles being fired at the body, and pass through easily because of our bodies low amount of density with our cells and organs, but the bones are much more dense in the sense that the atoms making up the bones are closer together, which slows down the particles and makes and outline of our bones.

    This is very dangerous, because these particles can pass through our body and knock away an electron or two from the atoms that make up our bodies molecular structure. If this happens, a "mutation" occurs, where because the electron is knocked loose, it becomes unstable, and other atoms may connect because of it. When other atoms do this, the molecule that makes up that specific cell will completely change, along with the cell that is affected.

    With Gamma radiation, shit hits the fan. All forms of particles are blasted in an extremely compact clusterfuck at you. Instead of just one particle (electrons), protons, AND electrons are coming at you. IF A PROTON IS KNOCKED AWAY FROM AN ATOM, THAT IS REALLY BAD SHIT. Why? Because the number of protons in an atom DEFINES THE ELEMENT OF THAT ATOM.

    In chemistry you learn how elements are made up, by a certain number of protons and electrons, however the electrons being such pussies as they are move around a lot, but the tightly compact protons make others take their place, such as a bitch who loses her man steals another bitches man. BUT IF THAT BITCH RUNS AWAY FROM HER GROUP OF BITCHES (proton is knocked away from the other protons and neutrons), THEN THAT GROUP COMPLETELY CHANGES (the element that atom creates becomes a DIFFERENT element).


    So basically what gamma radiation is, is a clusterfuck of bitches and black men chasing off other bitches and black men, changing that neighborhood from a good neighborhood, into another ghetto.
    Daum niggah, you speak my language!
    Rock the house!

  11. #25
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    Daum niggah, you speak my language!
    Straight werd dog, gotta keep them coolies in da holla place ya dig? Dem bitches be like "I'M A PROTON" and dem electrons all like "I'M A NIGGA" and da niggas run and sleep wit otha niggas bitches so dem niggas run and sleep wit otha niggas bitches in a pattun like werd and dem bitches be like "I'M STAYIN HOME WIT MA OTHA BITCHES" so den da white folk be like "I'M GAMMA RADIATION" and sends all da niggas and bitches flyin towards otha niggas and bitches who smack into the niggas and bitches who inside us and den our bitches be like "WHERE MY OTHA BITCH GO WE GOTTA CHANGE" and dats mutation.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    AznReincarny (01-22-2013)

  13. #26
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Straight werd dog, gotta keep them coolies in da holla place ya dig? Dem bitches be like "I'M A PROTON" and dem electrons all like "I'M A NIGGA" and da niggas run and sleep wit otha niggas bitches so dem niggas run and sleep wit otha niggas bitches in a pattun like werd and dem bitches be like "I'M STAYIN HOME WIT MA OTHA BITCHES" so den da white folk be like "I'M GAMMA RADIATION" and sends all da niggas and bitches flyin towards otha niggas and bitches who smack into the niggas and bitches who inside us and den our bitches be like "WHERE MY OTHA BITCH GO WE GOTTA CHANGE" and dats mutation.
    Daum, I just learned how mutation works.
    Rock the house!

  14. #27
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    Daum, I just learned how mutation works.
    Yo body be like straight richy-rich neighbahood like da uptown shit and da gamma radiation be niggaz and bitchez from da ghetto and dey run da peepz dat keep da richy-rich neighbahood lookin nice en shit en like dat richy-rich neighbahood becomes da ghetto so yo body becomes straightup fucked up ya dig?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    AznReincarny (01-22-2013)

  16. #28
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Yo body be like straight richy-rich neighbahood like da uptown shit and da gamma radiation be niggaz and bitchez from da ghetto and dey run da peepz dat keep da richy-rich neighbahood lookin nice en shit en like dat richy-rich neighbahood becomes da ghetto so yo body becomes straightup fucked up ya dig?
    Niggah, you a teacher in New Jersey or somethin?
    Rock the house!

  17. #29
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    Niggah, you a teacher in New Jersey or somethin?
    Nah dem teachaz be jive bruh dey don undastand dis shit ya dig it's like dey stoopid oh sumtin.

    God that's how man of the white kids used to talk in High School, so happy I graduated and got out of that shit hole.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    AznReincarny (01-22-2013)

  19. #30
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Nah dem teachaz be jive bruh dey don undastand dis shit ya dig it's like dey stoopid oh sumtin.

    God that's how man of the white kids used to talk in High School, so happy I graduated and got out of that shit hole.
    Lol, I'm still in high school. Less ghetto where I live.
    Rock the house!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Explain searching for infinite ammo address?
    By americanguy in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 08:58 AM
  2. [Request] KWR ACC or Can Some One Explain How To Make One
    By killurpig in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 05:03 PM
  3. rather good child
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 11:36 PM
  4. Nye explains why Pluto should not be a planet!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 06:16 PM