Thread: What's up guys

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    That's understandable.
    Hope life goes well for you and it becomes back to normal
    Thanks man, I'm tryin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I know right? Even the counselor is like "the fuck are you here for?", but that's the government for ya.
    Dat illegitimate legislation. I really hope that marijuana legalization comes to Ohio soon, but if not, my girlfriend and I have planned to move to Colorado for a while, even before the green wave started up.

  2. #17
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Thanks man, I'm tryin.



    Dat illegitimate legislation. I really hope that marijuana legalization comes to Ohio soon, but if not, my girlfriend and I have planned to move to Colorado for a while, even before the green wave started up.
    If you do I'll be your roommate, I'm moving there once I'm finished with probation. I have a few friends who want to buy a house up in Colorado, we were thinking of buying a large area of property and building a house.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (01-23-2013)

  4. #18
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Damn man, hope all goes well .REZ

    Best of luck with everything bro!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (01-23-2013)

  6. #19
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Wow, I realy hope you're doing okay and will hopefully get much better.

    As for me.. I've been juggling school, money, and a home.

    I have a girlfriend that had to move away to Texas, and I live in Reno. Her parents got divorced, and her dad got custody, so the only way I can communicate with her is to text/call her or talk through Skype. If I get grades lower than a B, everything gets taken away. Even though I no longer live with my abusive parents, they only live about 20 minutes from my apartment. My report gets mailed to them, and whenever I get a bad grade they come over and take everything in sight. So when my report card comes out, I won't be on for about 2 months.

    On top of that, I don't have enough income from the little side jobs I do to pay rent, so there's just about a 90% chance I'll be homeless. I can't move back in with my parents, and I have no time for any more jobs.

  7. #20
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    As for me.. I've been juggling school, money, and a home.
    I have a girlfriend that had to move away to Texas, and I live in Reno. Her parents got divorced, and her dad got custody, so the only way I can communicate with her is to text/call her or talk through Skype. If I get grades lower than a B, everything gets taken away. Even though I no longer live with my abusive parents, they only live about 20 minutes from my apartment. My report gets mailed to them, and whenever I get a bad grade they come over and take everything in sight. So when my report card comes out, I won't be on for about 2 months.
    On top of that, I don't have enough income from the little side jobs I do to pay rent, so there's just about a 90% chance I'll be homeless. I can't move back in with my parents, and I have no time for any more jobs.
    The American dream...
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #21
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    If you do I'll be your roommate, I'm moving there once I'm finished with probation. I have a few friends who want to buy a house up in Colorado, we were thinking of buying a large area of property and building a house.
    Hell man, we'd had one big ass ganja grow, but we aren't going for a few years. We decided that we want to go to college in state to save money, then once we're both done with college we're going out there.

  9. #22
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Hell man, we'd had one big ass ganja grow, but we aren't going for a few years. We decided that we want to go to college in state to save money, then once we're both done with college we're going out there.
    I want to become a bit more successful with my music first as well so that is fine, I need to save some money too. I'm sure we can get something going when the time comes

  10. #23
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Wow, I realy hope you're doing okay and will hopefully get much better.

    As for me.. I've been juggling school, money, and a home.

    I have a girlfriend that had to move away to Texas, and I live in Reno. Her parents got divorced, and her dad got custody, so the only way I can communicate with her is to text/call her or talk through Skype. If I get grades lower than a B, everything gets taken away. Even though I no longer live with my abusive parents, they only live about 20 minutes from my apartment. My report gets mailed to them, and whenever I get a bad grade they come over and take everything in sight. So when my report card comes out, I won't be on for about 2 months.

    On top of that, I don't have enough income from the little side jobs I do to pay rent, so there's just about a 90% chance I'll be homeless. I can't move back in with my parents, and I have no time for any more jobs.
    Holy shit... how old are you?

    SOUNDCLOUD



  11. #24
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post
    Holy shit... how old are you?
    16.

    /msgtooshort.

  12. #25
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,391
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,653
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I hope everything goes well for you, Life sucks but we deal with it.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #26
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Good luck man, hope your life goes well for you mate.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  14. #27
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,385
    Have fun being dead and shit.




  15. #28
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    And school is getting even harder and more homework =_=

  16. #29
    Mega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Deck
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Angelic
    School T_T
    so no more enjoying anything but MPGH

  17. #30
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i was passing blood for a few days last week. .
    ive had stomache issues for years, i thought it was just a stress ulver /

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys use to Snipe?
    By LancerEvo in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:29 AM
  2. WTH, What do you guys do
    By daniellasin in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:28 AM
  4. What's up guys? How yall doin?
    By WGUS in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:53 PM
  5. what tut you guys want the most??
    By blackdrag0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 11:19 PM