I'm not dead yet old man

Thanks
    #LegalizeMarijuana

Rock the house!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Smoke lots of weed. You'll feel better.

"Crohn's patients described marked improvements with the use of cannabis.

Beneficial effects were reported for appetite, pain, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, activity, and depression. Patients also reported that cannabis use resulted in weight gain, fewer stools per day and fewer flare-ups of less severity...

Cannabis-using Crohn's patients not only report significant relief of their symptoms, they are also able to reduce the amount of immunosuppressive medications that have been a mainstay of conventional treatment...

Crohn's disease is so debilitating and life-threatening and so difficult to manage with conventional medications it is very encouraging to find that cannabis is proving to be an effective treatment for it right now."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    At least you're making the best of it. I'm juggling work, probation, community service, addiction counseling (everyone there is in for meth or opiates, and I'm there for Ganja, what the fuck), and my music. On top of which I have my Chronic Acute Stomach disorder (like Crohn's but it's entirely my nervous system having misfires so I have chronic pain) and then new meds the doctor gave me don't work for shit because they're for people with ulcer's (fucking moron). Going to a doctor with a medical marijuana license after my twentieth birthday in February to do more tests and hopefully get a medical card.
    What's the probation from? Ganja?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    So, I've been pretty busy lately. My girlfriend just got a job at McDonalds with me until we can get her a different job that pays better. Things have been going really well between the two of us, we still act like a new couple but we argue like an old married couple(so we've been told). She's currently living with me until we can get an apartment together, her mother and step father are crazy and her dad and stepmother don't want anything to do with her, so she sleeps in my bed while I take the couch every night. I don't mind the couch though, it's big enough for me and I can sleep on just about anything. All while trying to keep my head above water with school, work, and the flare that I've been having with my Crohn's.

On Christmas I went into the hospital because I was passing blood due to a flare up of my Crohn's disease, I've been in and out of the hospital since then, trying to get better but not really with any luck. For now I'm taking a hydrocotrisone enema every night before I go to bed to reduce the inflammation in my colon so that I can sleep and function the next day. All I can do is watch my diet and keep doing these enemas until my Remicade starts kicking in and my body goes back into remission and I become relatively normal again.

I haven't been able to go to school or work for the past few days because my immune system has been compromised by the remicade that I received, which not only is killing my paychecks but last Friday was the end of the 1st half of the year for me at school, and we started a new semester today because we didn't have school yesterday(MLK) and since I didn't go to school today for being sick I'm going to get ass raped by the make up work that needs to be done so I can finish last semester and begin this one.

I started smoking marijuana again to help stabilize my Crohn's but I don't have many opportunities to smoke so I can't really see any effects of it. Already people are buying off of me so I may be dealing again which I really don't feel like doing, but I need to pay for this medication somehow. All doing this while trying to maintain relationships with friends and family is really starting to cause a lot of stress on me, which actually makes my condition worse, stress can actually send me into a flare up by itself, which is exactly what I'm trying to get out of.

So right now I have to lay on my side for an hour after taking my enema so I have nothing to do, what's going on with you guys?
    You sound desperate for money, you can scam amazon I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    What's the probation from? Ganja?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You sound desperate for money, you can scam amazon I guess.
    I'm not about to steal, I do have a job, but it was just me supporting myself and my girlfriend until just yesterday when she got a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Smoke lots of weed. You'll feel better.

"Crohn's patients described marked improvements with the use of cannabis.

Beneficial effects were reported for appetite, pain, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, activity, and depression. Patients also reported that cannabis use resulted in weight gain, fewer stools per day and fewer flare-ups of less severity...

Cannabis-using Crohn's patients not only report significant relief of their symptoms, they are also able to reduce the amount of immunosuppressive medications that have been a mainstay of conventional treatment...

Crohn's disease is so debilitating and life-threatening and so difficult to manage with conventional medications it is very encouraging to find that cannabis is proving to be an effective treatment for it right now."
    It's hard to find time for it, especially being as busy as I am which is not only adding stress, but being this busy is making it hard for me to treat myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post
    #LegalizeMarijuana

I live in Washington State. Recreational use for anyone 21+, and you can apply for your green card to obtain medicinal marijuana at any age.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I live in Washington State. Recreational use for anyone 21+, and you can apply for your green card to obtain medicinal marijuana at any age.
    This is what I need, I'm waiting for Ohio to pass legislation for now, but for now I have to do this illegally.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

This is what I need, I'm waiting for Ohio to pass legislation for now, but for now I have to do this illegally.
    Come to Washington, or Colorado.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Come to Washington, or Colorado.
    I'm only 17 now, but the girlfriend and I have planned on moving to Colorado for almost a year now. It's going to happen in a few years, just not soon enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm only 17 now, but the girlfriend and I have planned on moving to Colorado for almost a year now. It's going to happen in a few years, just not soon enough.
    ROAD TRIP MOFUKA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Hope u get better

Beware of imposters, only add me using this button.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to segerydrth For This Useful Post:

.REZ (01-24-2013)

Thanks

I'm not about to steal, I do have a job, but it was just me supporting myself and my girlfriend until just yesterday when she got a job.

It's hard to find time for it, especially being as busy as I am which is not only adding stress, but being this busy is making it hard for me to treat myself.
    You're already doing illegal shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    You're already doing illegal shit.
    There's a difference between the self justification in stealing, and the usage of a medicine that is only illegal, for now, in a few states.

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

ROAD TRIP MOFUKA!
    Hell, maybe this summer I might.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hell, maybe this summer I might.
    MPGH cross-country road tripppppppppp
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

.REZ (01-24-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ederan View Post
    You're not there to play board games man, your there to get bitched at all day erry day.
    you're .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast