Thread: What's up guys

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    you're .
    Please just get off already.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  2. #47
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ederan View Post
    Please just get off already.
    Lol, arrogant cunt . Before you got that 2k you were acting like a little fag .

  3. #48
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    What's the probation from? Ganja?
    Yeah, I had 11.6 grams in my car in the center console (underneath a bunch of crap) and parked at a local park for a few to go to the bathroom. When I came back four pigs were surrounding my car and going through it (no warrant and no permission given), their reasoning was that they had "found a joint on the seat".

    Who the fuck would leave a joint on their car seat in the middle of the day in a public park? And I didn't even smoke yet that day which is what really pisses me off, they illegally went through my shit, but that's what happens when you're the only guy with piercings in a rural town I guess.

  4. #49
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Yeah, I had 11.6 grams in my car in the center console (underneath a bunch of crap) and parked at a local park for a few to go to the bathroom. When I came back four pigs were surrounding my car and going through it (no warrant and no permission given), their reasoning was that they had "found a joint on the seat".

    Who the fuck would leave a joint on their car seat in the middle of the day in a public park? And I didn't even smoke yet that day which is what really pisses me off, they illegally went through my shit, but that's what happens when you're the only guy with piercings in a rural town I guess.
    Why did you have 11.6 grams in your car? And why such a random amount lol

  5. #50
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Why did you have 11.6 grams in your car? And why such a random amount lol
    1 + 1 + 6 = 8
    8 / (1 + 1) = 4
    4 + 6 = 10
    10 + 1 = 11, 6 numbers
    11.6

    I make the weirdest pattern-connections...
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #51
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    1 + 1 + 6 = 8
    8 / (1 + 1) = 4
    4 + 6 = 10
    10 + 1 = 11, 6 numbers
    11.6

    I make the weirdest pattern-connections...
    Or he had half an oz and smoked 2.4? Idk, 11.6 just seems really random to be keeping in your car.

  7. #52
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Or he had half an oz and smoked 2.4? Idk, 11.6 just seems really random to be keeping in your car.
    1 + 1 = 2
    6 - 2 = 4
    Seems plausible
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #53
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    1 + 1 = 2
    6 - 2 = 4
    Seems plausible
    What the math?

  9. #54
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Why did you have 11.6 grams in your car? And why such a random amount lol
    I had purchased a half oz the day before but smoked it down the day before to 11.6 after I picked it up And I always measure my shit out when I get finished smoking to make sure I know if someone steals it, I hate that shit.

  10. #55
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I had purchased a half oz the day before but smoked it down the day before to 11.6 after I picked it up And I always measure my shit out when I get finished smoking to make sure I know if someone steals it, I hate that shit.
    I constantly weigh mine and write it down, sometimes you just can't trust people.

  11. #56
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    What the math?
    Ten and one place of 1st number
    1 + 1 = 2
    2 is one place for the 2nd number
    Tenth place of 1st number
    6 - 2 = 4
    4 is tenth place for the 2nd number
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #57
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Ten and one place of 1st number
    1 + 1 = 2
    2 is one place for the 2nd number
    Tenth place of 1st number
    6 - 2 = 4
    4 is tenth place for the 2nd number
    I think you just gave me down syndrome.

  13. #58
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I think you just gave me down syndrome.
    Not my fault the brain has a thing for finding patterns, no matter how weird they may be
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #59
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,979
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mpgh ruined my life

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys use to Snipe?
    By LancerEvo in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:29 AM
  2. WTH, What do you guys do
    By daniellasin in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:28 AM
  4. What's up guys? How yall doin?
    By WGUS in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:53 PM
  5. what tut you guys want the most??
    By blackdrag0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 11:19 PM