Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

are you asian
    Of course
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You should try here OP: Mathematics in the Yahoo! Directory .

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Isn't the ASVAB a HS test where it determines which career best suits you?
    Be the Best, Fuck the rest

YouTube Channel: Predator Productions

U.S Army Soldier

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
    Isn't the ASVAB a HS test where it determines which career best suits you?
    It's for the military, the smarter the better your job will be in the military. OP will probably be one of the dumb gun wielding brutes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

It's for the military, the smarter the better your job will be in the military. OP will probably be one of the dumb gun wielding brutes.
    Lmao, I hear about the ASVAB at my HS all the time. But I do live like 20 mi. from Luke Airforce Base, so it makes sense now.
    Be the Best, Fuck the rest

YouTube Channel: Predator Productions

U.S Army Soldier

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Im going into the airforce, and i don't wanna be the one going to war. Im better on computers and behind a desk. Being out in the war isnt my thing.. i had to post pone the test anyways.. I got the flu...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

Man fuck you! Ever heard of Dyslexic people? Do you make fun of them because they cant read too?
    your a dick bro. Just because im not to great with math has no right for you to judge me and make fun of me for it.. so fuck off. i don't need your snide remarks or anyones snide remarks.
    You're getting flamed not because you have a learning disability. It's because no one respects you.
    No one respects you because you haven't done anything mentally stimulating in the past 3 years.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Im going into the airforce, and i don't wanna be the one going to war. Im better on computers and behind a desk. Being out in the war isnt my thing.. i had to post pone the test anyways.. I got the flu...
    >wants to work on a computer
    > refuses to do anything mentally stimulating for the past 3 years
    >mfw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    You're getting flamed not because you have a learning disability. It's because no one respects you.
    No one respects you because you haven't done anything mentally stimulating in the past 3 years.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

>wants to work on a computer
    > refuses to do anything mentally stimulating for the past 3 years
    >mfw
    What the hell are you talking about? Havnt done anything in the passed 3 years?
    what are you on about kid?
    Do you not see my Graphics? is that not doing anything? Please enlighten me on what the hell are you talking about.

I have the mentality to learn.. Just like how i wanted to learn Graphics Design.. I sat down read a ton of tutorials tried it out and got better each day.. If i wanted to make hacks or w.e you are on about all i have to do is sit down get some patience and start reading, its not that hard.. but im not going into the airforce to make hacks..

so again please tell me what you are talking about?
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 01-25-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks
    Guys you have to understand, i been out of practice for about 3 years.. graduated in 2010.. i havnt touched math since then..
    Combined with the fact you're posting word problems which kids in elementary school can do. You're not even posting ridiculously difficult problems.
    Using the givens, I can make an inference that your left brain is underdeveloped. Ergo, you're probably behind in languages and sciences as well. Ergo you haven't done shit for the past 3 years.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

What the hell are you talking about? Havnt done anything in the passed 3 years?
    what are you on about kid?
    Do you not see my Graphics? is that not doing anything? Please enlighten me on what the hell are you talking about.

I have the mentality to learn.. Just like how i wanted to learn Graphics Design.. I sat down read a ton of tutorials tried it out and got better each day.. If i wanted to make hacks or w.e you are on about all i have to do is sit down get some patience and start reading, its not that hard.. but im not going into the airforce to make hacks..

so again please tell me what you are talking about?
    Great, the right side of your brain works. Not relevant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Combined with the fact you're posting word problems which kids in elementary school can do. You're not even posting ridiculously difficult problems.
    Using the givens, I can make an inference that your left brain is underdeveloped. Ergo, you're probably behind in languages and sciences as well. Ergo you haven't done shit for the past 3 years.
    I am perfectly fine with English and Science. Why are you just nit picking at what i say.. and using my words against me.. What is your deal?
    my weakness is math. everyone has there weaknesses in subjects mine was math, never got a grip of it, always had problems with it.. so get off my dick and go play your minecraft.
    How bout you go "stimulate" your mind and get the fuck out.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 01-25-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    [/COLOR]

I am perfectly fine with English and Science. Why are you just nit picking at what i say.. and using my words against me.. What is your deal?
    my weakness is math. everyone has there weaknesses in subjects mine was math, never got a grip of it, always had problems with it.. so get off my dick and go play your minecraft.
    How bout you go "stimulate" your mind and get the fuck out.
    Your weakness isn't math. It's your shit mentality. If I'm bad at something, then I will not do anything about it. If I will not do anything about my weakness, then I will be bad at it. This is what you're doing and have been doing for the past 3 years.
    Get called out on it? Better employ my mentality as a defense.
    Get called out on having shit mentality? Let's try to employ my shit mentality again and continue to use it.
    Not working? Better pull an Ad hominem attack as a defense for my shit mentality.
    No one is using your words against you. You just refuse to acknowledge an observation.
    Last edited by noob555; 01-25-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Your weakness isn't math. It's your shit mentality. I'm bad at something-> I will not do anything about it-> I'm bad at something-> I will not do anything about it->.......
    Get called out on it? Better employ my mentality as a defense.
    Get called out on having shit mentality? Let's try to employ my shit mentality again and continue to use it.
    Not working? Better pull an Ad hominem attack as a defense for my shit mentality.
    No one is using your words against you. You just refuse to acknowledge an observation.
    yeah because you know everything right.. you know my whole life. what i struggled through in school and all this shit right?

Fact is my weakness is MATH. any kind of math.
    I am willing to learn.. as i have stated many times in this thread for HELP
    but giving me the answers is NOT helping..

now you need to get the fuck out.. go play your little minecraft and never open up this thread again faggot.

Thanks

yeah because you know everything right.. you know my whole life. what i struggled through in school and all this shit right?

Fact is my weakness is MATH. any kind of math.
    I am willing to learn.. as i have stated many times in this thread for HELP
    but giving me the answers is NOT helping..

now you need to get the fuck out.. go play your little minecraft and never open up this thread again faggot.
    >Implying I know everything that happened to you
    >Implying you've been working on math
    Oh wait, you said you haven't touched it in 3 years.
    If you're willing to learn, get the fuck of a gaming forum. Go to the library, find textbooks-books on logic, sit down and study.
    >Implying I still play minecraft.
    I enjoyed minecraft during a period in my life. I'm sure you've tried it at some point as well. So stop making shit inferences and start being logical.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    >Implying I know everything that happened to you
    >Implying you've been working on math
    Oh wait, you said you haven't touched it in 3 years.
    If you're willing to learn, get the fuck of a gaming forum. Go to the library, find textbooks-books on logic, sit down and study.
    >Implying I still play minecraft.
    I enjoyed minecraft during a period in my life. I'm sure you've tried it at some point as well. So stop making shit inferences and start being logical.
    I said i havnt been in school for 3 years.. meaning im out of touch with math which means all i needa do is refresh my brain a lil bit, and study. which my GF is helping me do once im over the flu

now take your fucking ass out of this thread for the last time. I don't need you bashing me.. you dont know me at all to the point you cant judge me.. so fuck off faggot.

oh wait.. maybe you will understand if i talk in your gay nerd chat

>IMPLYING TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD ASSHOLE
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 01-25-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    A gross is 12x12. So basically 144.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast