Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Smoke some weed.

Thanks
    As a fellow nocturnal animal, weed probably wont help. Its usually a natural thing. Your circadian rhythm can be altered though, but its kinda difficult. If its just a matter of you havnt been managing your sleep schedule, then forcing it to reset by waking up early and staying up can help. But for me, it doesnt. During highschool and working for the state, I developed a polyphasic sleep schedule where I would sleep a little during the night and take periodic power naps through the day for huge energy boosts. It helped a lot, but I can only sleep during lunch at my new job so its been less effective.

The best thing you can do is force your body to reset its circadian rhythm by waking up at the same time every day and staying awake.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Go sleep at 1-3 AM everyday, stand up at 6:30 AM.
    You stand up and go back to sleep?

Or do you get up from bed and start your day?

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Everyday I go to sleep around 4:30 or 5:00am and I wake up at 8am.
    It's bcuz of the ecstasy
    How to guide on anal sex:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just reset your circadian rhythm so that you sleep when you wanna sleep. I don't quite have a 24 hour rhythm so when I have the time I deprive myself of sleep for a night and then go to sleep a bit early the next day. Tends to keep me in line for a few days
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    As a fellow nocturnal animal, weed probably wont help. Its usually a natural thing. Your circadian rhythm can be altered though, but its kinda difficult. If its just a matter of you havnt been managing your sleep schedule, then forcing it to reset by waking up early and staying up can help. But for me, it doesnt. During highschool and working for the state, I developed a polyphasic sleep schedule where I would sleep a little during the night and take periodic power naps through the day for huge energy boosts. It helped a lot, but I can only sleep during lunch at my new job so its been less effective.

The best thing you can do is force your body to reset its circadian rhythm by waking up at the same time every day and staying awake.
    Oh marijuana will work. Don't knock God's gift to mankind! SLEEPY, HUNGRY HAPPY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12