Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Trust me I know that feel. I've been waiting for so long to be rid of my Falcon and get a decent car. In that time though I've changed my mind so many times and in hindsight I'm glad I didn't jump the gun on anything. I went front wanting an S2000, to a Civic Type R, to an R34 25GT, to an S15, then to a Nissan 370GT and finally settling for a Toyota 86. And even then I'm torn between that and the 370GT or just something else. Save up your money, consider your options. Trust me you'll be much happier when your off your P's and you got the money to spend on something decent because you didn't waste any money on getting some flashy first car.
    This. Because chances are your first car will wind up looking like this anyways..
    Last edited by Scruffy; 01-27-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post

This. Because chances are your first car will wind up looking like this anyways..
    And or this don't forget!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    I've got an Australian Flag in my profile I just was talking about how Australian cops are very strict,
    Did you read skyline and automatically respond or some shit?

Anyway I don't mind any suggestions even if it's for a different car for my P's
    I didn't notice that flag until now.

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Why the fuck do you think people have country flags on their profile you moron? His is of an Australian flag.
    I didn't see it until now you you ass hole!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Everyone chillllll :]

I was lookin' around and found my self a cheap Toyota Supra with twin turbo's apparently taking out stock twin turbo's isn't hard and i could do it with my mates or my brothers. I found a good looking good quality $10,000 Toyota Supra and apon taking out the turbo it should then be P plate legal, also after i get my open license wack the turbo back in and shabam! All good to go for a couple of years then selling it to get a turbo R34 !

You might be wondering "Why not do the same thing for a R34" Becuz the R34 was made in two different engine states 1 was not turbo 1 was turbo and it costs alot of money for the custom parts in a non turbo 1 to put a turbo in or a turbo 1 removing it.

Basically it would be like removing wings from a bee and trying to place them successfully on a bear on a r34

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

1995 TOYOTA SUPRA SZ JZA80 Coupe Private Cars For Sale in NSW - carsales.com.au

Thanks
    If youre gonna remove the turbo it may run poorly unless you tune the ECU , also get new exhaust manifolds or hope an NA (2JZGE ecu works which i doubt), your compression is going to be shit low i presume.
    Wiring will surely need to be modified too as well as blocking the oil ports. The engine name is 2JZGTE if youre getting it registered and its not 2JZGE im sure theyll notice somethings up.

how about just engine swapping an RB26DETT instead of turboing your stock RB26
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 01-28-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    If youre gonna remove the turbo it may run poorly unless you tune the ECU , also get new exhaust manifolds or hope an NA (2JZGE ecu works which i doubt), your compression is going to be shit low i presume.
    Wiring will surely need to be modified too as well as blocking the oil ports. The engine name is 2JZGTE if youre getting it registered and its not 2JZGE im sure theyll notice somethings up.

how about just engine swapping an RB26DETT instead of turboing your stock RB26
    Good point also, found a car for $15,000 here is the link you may be quite surprised doesn't have a turbo looks mint.
    1995 TOYOTA SUPRA SZ JZA80 Coupe Private Cars For Sale in NSW - carsales.com.au

Thanks
    It's best to stray away from modified vehicles.... Trust me, my 240sx was HEAVILY MODIFIED AND I FUCKING HATE IT.
    1) Factory Service Manuals / Online forums regarding repairs don't apply when it's heavily modified
    Stick to stock, all I see in that is rice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheles View Post
    Fuck that, buy a supra. <33333
    This times a million.
    I will save up for a Supra TT when I'm off my Ps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

This times a million.
    I will save up for a Supra TT when I'm off my Ps
    Fuck yes. Love you already. I'm still saving up, but I spend way too much lol.
    ... hi

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    It's best to stray away from modified vehicles.... Trust me, my 240sx was HEAVILY MODIFIED AND I FUCKING HATE IT.
    1) Factory Service Manuals / Online forums regarding repairs don't apply when it's heavily modified
    Stick to stock, all I see in that is rice.
    Holds true for motorcycles, too. Thing is, when vehicles are modified, you don't know how well the person who modified it did their job, or equally as important, how good the parts are to begin with. If you stick with stock, you can have that piece of mind as well as a sense of pride as you begin to modify it yourself as you see fit.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (01-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yeah thinking of going for a supra all i need is a good looking ride to drive for 1-3 years get a steady job got to ADFA join the air force as a air police n chill there for 8 years or so

get me a car n house

Bam Life Complete

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Yeah thinking of going for a supra all i need is a good looking ride to drive for 1-3 years get a steady job got to ADFA join the air force as a air police n chill there for 8 years or so

get me a car n house

Bam Life Complete
    Are you gonna get a TT?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Are you gonna get a TT?
    probably not maybe when im older but with just a V6 will do me good i don't wanna fuck up my car if it has so much horse power and + You gotta look out for cops with a supra or any import me and you living in australia the cops are fucking everywhere and you know that every time i rode with my brother he has a nissan skyline GTR R34 and they would just follow him everywhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    probably not maybe when im older but with just a V6 will do me good i don't wanna fuck up my car if it has so much horse power and + You gotta look out for cops with a supra or any import me and you living in australia the cops are fucking everywhere and you know that every time i rode with my brother he has a nissan skyline GTR R34 and they would just follow him everywhere.
    Depends where you live.
    I live near an Asian area and there's always these shitty old wrxs that lebos drive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Depends where you live.
    I live near an Asian area and there's always these shitty old wrxs that lebos drive.
    I like on the sunny coast bunch of bogans and their 4x4s tonnes of holden commodores

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast