Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    Kate Upton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In My Bed
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post


    they were actually pretty good before everything gets fucked up... they used to be in the top 10 in around 2010 or 09
    Strange. Never heard about them during the World Cup.
    I just want to get married in a bathing suit... Deal with it.



    Donator Since 01.26.2013
    Member Since 01.30.2012

  2. #32
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Upton View Post
    Strange. Never heard about them during the World Cup.
    they never participated in the world cup i think... but its because of the African Cup which they won like 7 times...

  3. #33
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    actually they did, once though and they lost to brazil XD but I don't know how did this turn into soccer XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post


    they never participated in the world cup i think... but its because of the African Cup which they won like 7 times...
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  4. #34
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    well i didnt say it as political thing , i have say it as reasonable thing.
    Yes muslims have the right to put their islamic signature and christian too, for example if his signature was the "christian is the true religion and islam is not" its ok for me and any other muslims.
    for your info muslims does not attack none muslim because of being none muslim,do you know how many muslims out there and if they as the media told you
    bomp them self what will happened??? imagine that!!!
    So does that mean if I also add God and Jesus for 1400 years of bullshit, Christians would go bomb people?
    And if someone puts Science and Reason for 1400 years of bullshit, I'll go suicide bombing?
    No, why? Because I'm mature enough to acknowledge their opinions as what they simply are: opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    their is no such thing in islam and no one will be angry from this opinion but dont enforce your opinion on us.
    guess what, i dont believe in equality between women and men and i didnt suicide bombing .
    i have two questions :
    Is insulting other people good thing or bad thing??
    In your country is it ok to say what ever you want without restrictions?
    Obviously there is, 1) the attempted assassination on Malala Yousafzai for trying to provide better education for women and 2) September 11, 2001.
    I am in no way enforcing my opinion on anyone, I am simply throwing our there my thoughts and my voice of agreement.
    Insulting depends on the parties who says the insult and who receives it. It depends on the situation. My friend and I insult each other all the time and we're still good friends. Why? Because we're mature about it.
    Almost, only a few exceptions such as lying, deception, and false speech aren't protected by the First Amendment.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    insulting poeple has nothing to do with voicing your opinions.
    Ok, so if someone says they think science is stupid, then obviously they're insulting me and their speech should be censored. Great logic for political correctness and the oppression of free speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #35
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    The Mother FCKING STUPID EGYPTIAN ARE Tearing their own country with their hands. 21 PEOPLE DEAD BECAUSE OF SOCCER!!! And over 100 are seriously damaged. Now Egyptians use the way "Anonymous" work undercover. The similarities are: they wear masks. The differences are: 1. They are fcked up 2. it's a group called black block; it causes and spreads chaos across the country by using destruction. 3. they don't work undercover..... and they're proud of destroying the country
    Now ,even making it worse, the "supposingly" president isn't doing sh*t. So egypt, R.I.P and in that case I mean rest in pain.
    Holy shit dude I didn't know that stuff like this would happen at Egypt.

  6. #36
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    lol and the least that's happening right now. People are revolting by ruining the country to overthrow the president who ruins the country. So the country is getting ruined by 2 side: The civilians and the president. It's become so dangerous that if you walk let's say in a small street even in the morning, you might get nugged and even killed. You mostly get injured. Cars are so shitty yet so expensive. Batteries, radios, and even tires. You go to report it at a police station, they tell you: wait, the people who stole it will call you to sell it back to you. People get killed infront of police stations and the cops are scared of the civilians. The cops say that they are in a 4 year vacation, the time allowed until the president until another one gets re-elected. This country will fall, and it will fall really REALLY bad....
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Holy shit dude I didn't know that stuff like this would happen at Egypt.


    ---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

    I know that you hate Islam and Muslims, but please read what I'm going to write and try to absorb it and understand it. There are normal muslims like me (These are the real muslims). Then come the extremists. These are the people who take Islam in a wrong way. For example, my friend's brother makes wuduu in half an hour. He understands Islam in a wrong way. Every time he finishes, he doubts that he forgot something so he restarts it and it goes on and on. Normal muslims make wuduu in 2 minutes Maximum (if they wash every part thoroughly). Extremists think that it's jihad to go and "suicide bomb" themselves to kill christians. The real meaning of jihad is fighting a person/country or anything that attacks you (As in battle not in religion). That is the real jihad. Those other bastards who go and kill innocent people who never harmed them are the fcked up people who call themselves "Muslims" yet they aren't. They consider themselves martyrs yet the only they go to is hell. Don't judge Islam by what you see/hear about extremists for these people are nothing but shit. The religion of islam is a religion of piece, harmony and friendship. They are arabs who show a bad picture of Islam. Arabs are barbarians. There are no civilized Arabs except rarely. Compare the Muslim arabs with Muslim americans for example. Who do you think is better? Ofcourse the americans. Why? Because they have "Brains" which they actually use. So don't judge islam by the garbage extremists who call themselves Muslims but infact they are nothing but pieces of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    So does that mean if I also add God and Jesus for 1400 years of bullshit, Christians would go bomb people?
    And if someone puts Science and Reason for 1400 years of bullshit, I'll go suicide bombing?
    No, why? Because I'm mature enough to acknowledge their opinions as what they simply are: opinions.



    Obviously there is, 1) the attempted assassination on Malala Yousafzai for trying to provide better education for women and 2) September 11, 2001.
    I am in no way enforcing my opinion on anyone, I am simply throwing our there my thoughts and my voice of agreement.
    Insulting depends on the parties who says the insult and who receives it. It depends on the situation. My friend and I insult each other all the time and we're still good friends. Why? Because we're mature about it.
    Almost, only a few exceptions such as lying, deception, and false speech aren't protected by the First Amendment.



    Ok, so if someone says they think science is stupid, then obviously they're insulting me and their speech should be censored. Great logic for political correctness and the oppression of free speech.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Instagram (01-29-2013),Lightning (01-29-2013)

  8. #37
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    I know that you hate Islam and Muslims, but please read what I'm going to write and try to absorb it and understand it. There are normal muslims like me (These are the real muslims). Then come the extremists. These are the people who take Islam in a wrong way. For example, my friend's brother makes wuduu in half an hour. He understands Islam in a wrong way. Every time he finishes, he doubts that he forgot something so he restarts it and it goes on and on. Normal muslims make wuduu in 2 minutes Maximum (if they wash every part thoroughly). Extremists think that it's jihad to go and "suicide bomb" themselves to kill christians. The real meaning of jihad is fighting a person/country or anything that attacks you (As in battle not in religion). That is the real jihad. Those other bastards who go and kill innocent people who never harmed them are the fcked up people who call themselves "Muslims" yet they aren't. They consider themselves martyrs yet the only they go to is hell. Don't judge Islam by what you see/hear about extremists for these people are nothing but shit. The religion of islam is a religion of piece, harmony and friendship. They are arabs who show a bad picture of Islam. Arabs are barbarians. There are no civilized Arabs except rarely. Compare the Muslim arabs with Muslim americans for example. Who do you think is better? Ofcourse the americans. Why? Because they have "Brains" which they actually use. So don't judge islam by the garbage extremists who call themselves Muslims but infact they are nothing but pieces of shit.
    I never said I hated Muslims
    I said I hated Islam, the religion itself, not the people
    Not only that I've also said that I've had Muslim friends too
    I'm anti-religious and anti-nutjobs, not anti-moderates
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #38
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    so you hate Islam only or all religions? If Islam only, Why? If all religions, Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I never said I hated Muslims
    I said I hated Islam, the religion itself, not the people
    Not only that I've also said that I've had Muslim friends too
    I'm anti-religious and anti-nutjobs, not anti-moderates
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  10. #39
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    so you hate Islam only or all religions? If Islam only, Why? If all religions, Why?
    Anti-religion = all
    The simplest explanation is that they have all been and are still being used to manipulate the masses
    Pm me if you want a detailed version, but it'll be a while before I can reply since I'm really busy
    Also, most eastern "religions" (Buddhism, Jainism, Taoism, Confucianism) are actually philosophies, so I don't count those
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #40
    foradv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    So does that mean if I also add God and Jesus for 1400 years of bullshit, Christians would go bomb people?
    And if someone puts Science and Reason for 1400 years of bullshit, I'll go suicide bombing?
    No, why? Because I'm mature enough to acknowledge their opinions as what they simply are: opinions.
    dose any muslim bomb you for your signature ?? obviously no , then why you always say they will !! .
    again voicing opinion and insulting are too different things .
    by the way can you say that you don't believe in "Holocaust" or you have to stop freedom here??

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Obviously there is, 1) the attempted assassination on Malala Yousafzai for trying to provide better education for women and 2) September 11, 2001.
    do you remember what i told you about the media , well they are laying on you its simple as that.
    if it happened and someone do it then he is not doing what islam told us to do so you can't consider him as a muslim.
    for 11/9 there is no evidence until now who did it, usa said that alqaeda did it so they go to afghanstan and now they are fighting Talban not alqaeda !!!!! , there is some people who usa said that they where in the plane and suicide we discover after that they are a live in saudi arabia, plus there is an american people who said that this two towers were destroyed from inside not by planes.
    you remember how the lay about iraq and they killed a lot of innocent poeple their.
    after all of this you must ask your self why you have to believe what they say in media especially when they talk about islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Insulting depends on the parties who says the insult and who receives it. It depends on the situation. My friend and I insult each other all the time and we're still good friends. Why? Because we're mature about it.
    Almost, only a few exceptions such as lying, deception, and false speech aren't protected by the First Amendment.
    Insulting is insulting, your friend accept it because you are friends but if someone in the street insulting him he will suicide bomb .

    so why this restrictions ?? you didnt accept restrictions on freedom speech which do not cause direct injury or death, so is this restrictions against freedom !!!


    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Ok, so if someone says they think science is stupid, then obviously they're insulting me and their speech should be censored. Great logic for political correctness and the oppression of free speech.
    ok, the logic is feeling what other feels when they read your words, if their is no law prevents insulting , then it depends on your ethics if you have good ethics you will know how others feel and you will not insulting them (as for your muslim freinds).

  12. #41
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    well i didnt say it as political thing , i have say it as reasonable thing.
    Yes muslims have the right to put their islamic signature and christian too, for example if his signature was the "christian is the true religion and islam is not" its ok for me and any other muslims.
    for your info muslims does not attack none muslim because of being none muslim,do you know how many muslims out there and if they as the media told you
    bomp them self what will happened??? imagine that!!!
    1. And his signature should be well within what is acceptable. Is it that hard for you to comprehend that some people hold the view that Islam is anti-progress? Any person who can think for themselves can come to this conclusion by looking at any majority Islamic country. You only take offense because his signature singled Islam out and favours secularity. It is not our problem if you find OUR OPINION offensive.

    2. Actually Muslims do attack non-Muslims. You only need to see the rioting all over the world because of the Islam vs the World mentality that many Muslims portray (not all, but more than what is acceptable). For this we don't need the media, we see it on our streets, I've seen it in front of my workplace and practically in my front yard.

    3. Obviously you're not very good at comprehending English if you come to the conclusion that @666HiddenMaster666 is claiming ALL Muslims suicide bomb. Not only this, but to insinuate that he blindly follows mass media after he explicitly said he follows no such thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    their is no such thing in islam and no one will be angry from this opinion but dont enforce your opinion on us.
    guess what, i dont believe in equality between women and men and i didnt suicide bombing .
    1. Don't force his opinion on you? He is doing no such thing. You are the one trying to CHANGE him. You are forcing YOUR OPINION down HIS throat.

    2. So you don't believe in equality between men and women? Thank you proving how backwards some Muslim's are (and Islam as a whole for that matter for creating so many misogynistic sympathisers).

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    i have two questions :
    Is insulting other people good thing or bad thing??
    In your country is it ok to say what ever you want without restrictions?
    1. If it can conjure up discussion then it is a good thing.

    2. America is the land of free speech (although their government seems adamant to bend that rule as much as they can). But this is the internet. The is no governing body. Anything goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    insulting poeple has nothing to do with voicing your opinions.
    Actually it is everything to do with voicing your opinions. Just because you take offence to it does not devalue it as an opinion.

    Sorry but what you are displaying here is ignorance. You are blindly throwing out random accusations and assumptions without thought. Quite frankly, as a person who enjoys discussion, I find it quite offensive. But I'm not going to ask you to delete your post, because you have a right to express your opinions and thoughts (or lack thereof) as much as any of us are.

    Kind of ironic isn't it.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (01-29-2013)

  14. #42
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    @foradv try to reply with more logic @Doc read my post.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  15. #43
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @foradv try to reply with more logic @Doc read my post.
    I skimmed over it as I'm heading off to bed, but I saw the bit about the "real" Jihad. That is a No True Scotsman fallacy. To them you are the one who is not a real Muslim. The interpret the Qur'an differently to you and in their view you are just as bad as us. There are many passages in the Qur'an that state that those who do not follow Islam are attacking Muslims. I cbf to directly quote the Qur'an at this moment, but the gist of it is that by not following Islam you are already offending Allah and therefore attacking Islam. This is part of Jihads justification and perpetuates the notion that Islam is not a religion of peace. Forgive my lack of depth though, I'm tired after work. Tomorrow I'll give your post a thorough read through and put forth my opinions more appropriately.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    DarkLordXYZ (01-29-2013)

  17. #44
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    can't wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I skimmed over it as I'm heading off to bed, but I saw the bit about the "real" Jihad. That is a No True Scotsman fallacy. To them you are the one who is not a real Muslim. The interpret the Qur'an differently to you and in their view you are just as bad as us. There are many passages in the Qur'an that state that those who do not follow Islam are attacking Muslims. I cbf to directly quote the Qur'an at this moment, but the gist of it is that by not following Islam you are already offending Allah and therefore attacking Islam. This is part of Jihads justification and perpetuates the notion that Islam is not a religion of peace. Forgive my lack of depth though, I'm tired after work. Tomorrow I'll give your post a thorough read through and put forth my opinions more appropriately.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  18. #45
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    dose any muslim bomb you for your signature ?? obviously no , then why you always say they will !! .
    again voicing opinion and insulting are too different things .
    by the way can you say that you don't believe in "Holocaust" or you have to stop freedom here??



    do you remember what i told you about the media , well they are laying on you its simple as that.
    if it happened and someone do it then he is not doing what islam told us to do so you can't consider him as a muslim.
    for 11/9 there is no evidence until now who did it, usa said that alqaeda did it so they go to afghanstan and now they are fighting Talban not alqaeda !!!!! , there is some people who usa said that they where in the plane and suicide we discover after that they are a live in saudi arabia, plus there is an american people who said that this two towers were destroyed from inside not by planes.
    you remember how the lay about iraq and they killed a lot of innocent poeple their.
    after all of this you must ask your self why you have to believe what they say in media especially when they talk about islam.



    Insulting is insulting, your friend accept it because you are friends but if someone in the street insulting him he will suicide bomb .

    so why this restrictions ?? you didnt accept restrictions on freedom speech which do not cause direct injury or death, so is this restrictions against freedom !!!




    ok, the logic is feeling what other feels when they read your words, if their is no law prevents insulting , then it depends on your ethics if you have good ethics you will know how others feel and you will not insulting them (as for your muslim freinds).
    Tl;DR Muslims are insane.
    Religion as a whole is insane.

    ---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

    Food for thought, isn't it interesting how religion is so close to insanity that you can't tell it apart?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  2. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  4. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM