Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    lol and the least that's happening right now. People are revolting by ruining the country to overthrow the president who ruins the country. So the country is getting ruined by 2 side: The civilians and the president. It's become so dangerous that if you walk let's say in a small street even in the morning, you might get nugged and even killed. You mostly get injured. Cars are so shitty yet so expensive. Batteries, radios, and even tires. You go to report it at a police station, they tell you: wait, the people who stole it will call you to sell it back to you. People get killed infront of police stations and the cops are scared of the civilians. The cops say that they are in a 4 year vacation, the time allowed until the president until another one gets re-elected. This country will fall, and it will fall really REALLY bad....

    ---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

    I know that you hate Islam and Muslims, but please read what I'm going to write and try to absorb it and understand it. There are normal muslims like me (These are the real muslims). Then come the extremists. These are the people who take Islam in a wrong way. For example, my friend's brother makes wuduu in half an hour. He understands Islam in a wrong way. Every time he finishes, he doubts that he forgot something so he restarts it and it goes on and on. Normal muslims make wuduu in 2 minutes Maximum (if they wash every part thoroughly). Extremists think that it's jihad to go and "suicide bomb" themselves to kill christians. The real meaning of jihad is fighting a person/country or anything that attacks you (As in battle not in religion). That is the real jihad. Those other bastards who go and kill innocent people who never harmed them are the fcked up people who call themselves "Muslims" yet they aren't. They consider themselves martyrs yet the only they go to is hell. Don't judge Islam by what you see/hear about extremists for these people are nothing but shit. The religion of islam is a religion of piece, harmony and friendship. They are arabs who show a bad picture of Islam. Arabs are barbarians. There are no civilized Arabs except rarely. Compare the Muslim arabs with Muslim americans for example. Who do you think is better? Ofcourse the americans. Why? Because they have "Brains" which they actually use. So don't judge islam by the garbage extremists who call themselves Muslims but infact they are nothing but pieces of shit.
    I've been noticing now what your talking about cause they are showing stuff about it on the news now.

  2. #47
    foradv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    And his signature should be well within what is acceptable. Is it that hard for you to comprehend that some people hold the view that Islam is anti-progress? Any person who can think for themselves can come to this conclusion by looking at any majority Islamic country. You only take offense because his signature singled Islam out and favours secularity. It is not our problem if you find OUR OPINION offensive.
    Not true.
    How you can look at any majority islamic country?? it will be through media which will only make you see the bad side only.
    what about this countries governments, are they applying islamic rules ??absolutely no , then how you judge islam by countries controlled by "none islamic" government that came by USA support!!?? so the judgement will be on this government which are anti-progress not islam.


    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    2. Actually Muslims do attack non-Muslims. You only need to see the rioting all over the world because of the Islam vs the World mentality that many Muslims portray (not all, but more than what is acceptable). For this we don't need the media, we see it on our streets, I've seen it in front of my workplace and practically in my front yard.
    anyone will defend himself if someone attack him, this is what muslims do.
    for what you have seen i dont know what happened but even if this muslim was a bad guy you cant judge islam by one of 1500 000 000 000 muslims, you have to read about islam and listen to muslims and none muslims opinions so you can make a judgment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    3. Obviously you're not very good at comprehending English if you come to the conclusion that
    @666HiddenMaster666 is claiming ALL Muslims suicide bomb. Not only this, but to insinuate that he blindly follows mass media after he explicitly said he follows no such thing.
    From where then you and him get this Preconceived idea about islam? did you read the Quran with its explanation?! did you read Prophet Muhammad history from islamic point of view?! absolutely you did not.


    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    1. Don't force his opinion on you? He is doing no such thing. You are the one trying to CHANGE him. You are forcing YOUR OPINION down HIS throat.
    im sorry if it was not clear ,i didn't mean him, i meant in general because some countries are enforcing equality issue on other countries using the UN.


    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    2. So you don't believe in equality between men and women? Thank you proving how backwards some Muslim's are (and Islam as a whole for that matter for creating so many misogynistic sympathisers).
    you cant make 100% equality between men and women, becuase they are different, so we believe in justice between them which is better than equality.
    for example why men and women are not competing against each other in sport(ex football) in the countries that calls equality? because its not fair for women they dont have men muscle combination.
    because of this differentiation, women are better than men in some life parts, men are better than women in other life parts, and they are equals in others .
    so we accept equality as a detail under justice.


    TheDarkLord,
    no you are wrong, even those who you called "extremists" does not kill none muslims for nothing.
    and your brother friend ,from what you have said,he is not "extremists" he has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
    Last edited by foradv; 01-30-2013 at 01:49 AM.

  3. #48
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    Not true.
    How you can look at any majority islamic country?? it will be through media which will only make you see the bad side only.
    what about this countries governments, are they applying islamic rules ??absolutely no , then how you judge islam by countries controlled by "none islamic" government that came by USA support!!?? so the judgement will be on this government which are anti-progress not islam.
    1. Do you not know the existence of underground media, or even local media for that matter. Did it not occur to you that Arab and toher countries have their own media outlets which is accessible to everyone in the whole fucking world (apart from you as you seem to live in a bubble of blissful ignorance). Does it not occur to you that perhaps the media you view may hold a pro-Islam stance? Or perhaps you yourself ignore this fact due to being pro-Islam yourself.

    2. Regardless of a countries government, when the majority of a countries populance holds a certain religious view and it's populace treat it as law then this will influence the countries government. This happens in just about ALL countries. I can't think of a single government that is completely separated from religion. So of course majority Islamic countries are going to be somewhat controlled by an Islam. To say otherwise is to feign ignorance or be actually ignorant, your choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    anyone will defend himself if someone attack him, this is what muslims do.
    for what you have seen i dont know what happened but even if this muslim was a bad guy you cant judge islam by one of 1500 000 000 000 muslims, you have to read about islam and listen to muslims and none muslims opinions so you can make a judgment.
    1. 1500 000 000 000 muslims? Surely you jest.

    2. It is not just one Muslim causing unrest in the name of Islam. It is hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands all calling for blood the minute a single person makes fun of Allah, not just peaceful demonstration. Actually riotting and causing chaos all over the world in an instant. Islam is full of idiots with pack mentality and it's fucking barbaric to be honest. You have various terrorists groups all calling for blood in the name of Allah due to their own specific interpretations of the Qur'an along with their own skewed version of reality (and this doesn't even include Jihad/Al-Qaeda). When a relatively new religions spawns so much hate and violence from within, then their is a fundamental problem with that religion itself. We live in the 21st century. We can't all behave like we're inquisitors anymore.

    Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." - This passage is part of a greater extract. It is calling for Muslims to drive Meccans out of their city even though the Meccans WEREN'T ATTACKING. The word persecution in this case is disingenuous as they weren't being persecuted in any way.

    Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

    Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

    Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." - This is the actual verse which help justify suicide bombers funnily enough.

    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" - It actually tells you to slaughter people who don't believe in Islam.

    There are shitloads more passages to quote from, but surely that's enough to show you that there is plenty of violence within the Qur'an itself, it is telling you to inflict pain and misery to all those who oppose Islam, and even tells you to kill and maim people who just don't believe in it.

    I respect that there are Muslims who choose not to read into these passages, but to say that Muslim's call for blood ONLY when they're attacked? Your fucking book tells you to kill people. I make a joke about Islam and your book says it's ok for you to lop off my head. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKED YOUR RELIGION IS?

    3. I have read about Islam, I've read large portions of the Qur'an, I have many Muslim friends, I am related to Muslims, I have their views, and I have heard the view of those who oppose Islam and those whom are indifferent. So yes, I believe I'm in a very good position to judge it.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    From where then you and him get this Preconceived idea about islam? did you read the Quran with its explanation?! did you read Prophet Muhammad history from islamic point of view?! absolutely you did not.
    1. WHAT PRECONCEIVED IDEA ARE YOU REFERRING TO? Again you are not even fucking reading what we're posting.


    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    im sorry if it was not clear ,i didn't mean him, i meant in general because some countries are enforcing equality issue on other countries using the UN.
    1. Western countries are doing this because Middle-Eastern countries refuse to catch up to the 21st century and continue to live with 15th century ideology and misogyny. If they're are incapable of providing basic equality for women then we're going to fucking guide them. Keyword: GUIDE.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    you cant make 100% equality between men and women, becuase they are different, so we believe in justice between them which is better than equality.
    for example why men and women are not competing against each other in sport(ex football) in the countries that calls equality? because its not fair for women they dont have men muscle combination.
    because of this differentiation, women are better than men in some life parts, men are better than women in other life parts, and they are equals in others .
    so we accept equality as a detail under justice.
    1. To assume that our version of equality means making women more butch is to show that you have a lack of understanding on the subject. It isn't women and men being equal, it's about them having equal OPPORTUNITY. If women want the same pay-grade they have an opportunity for it. If want to play the same sports then they can make their own league. We aren't forcing them to compete against men physically because that would fucking stupid, but we are giving them the OPPORTUNITY to be proud. They have the OPPORTUNITY to be educated, to excell in their prospective careers, to have EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. Is it perfect? Fuck no. But you bet it's god damn better than Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Middle East. At least we don't stone our women.

    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    TheDarkLord,
    no you are wrong, even those who you called "extremists" does not kill none muslims for nothing.
    and your brother friend ,from what you have said,he is not "extremists" he has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
    1. So you are trying to justify the extremists? Good to know which side of reality your on. Hint: it rhymes with pignorance.

    Disclaimer: I have no qualms with most Muslims (most, not all). My problem is with the religion itself, along with every other religion that takes itself seriously.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (01-30-2013),Delko DJ (02-01-2013)

  5. #49
    foradv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    You still don't know what you are talking about; you dont know islam(obviously) and you don't know what happening in arab islamic countries(i live on one of them).
    i thought to stop this useless conversation because you have no proof about what you have write but because you have write a number of "ayat" of quran so i think i must make note about it so anyone read it does't think that what you have write was true.


    I will answer the first part only which is "ayat" from (191-193) (for others read from muslims books or search for videos of "ahmed deedat" or "yusuf estes").
    First thing if you want to understand quran you have to read its explanation from muslims books not to make a bad explanation from your head to missleading the readers.
    second thing you didn't write "ayah" 190 which explain and summarize "ayat" from (191-193).
    I will just write it all and leave it for the reader.

    Note : "fitnah" does not have an exact translation in english.

    (190)Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
    (191) And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
    (192)And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
    (193)Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

  6. #50
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    You still don't know what you are talking about; you dont know islam(obviously) and you don't know what happening in arab islamic countries(i live on one of them).
    i thought to stop this useless conversation because you have no proof about what you have write but because you have write a number of "ayat" of quran so i think i must make note about it so anyone read it does't think that what you have write was true.


    I will answer the first part only which is "ayat" from (191-193) (for others read from muslims books or search for videos of "ahmed deedat" or "yusuf estes").
    First thing if you want to understand quran you have to read its explanation from muslims books not to make a bad explanation from your head to missleading the readers.
    second thing you didn't write "ayah" 190 which explain and summarize "ayat" from (191-193).
    I will just write it all and leave it for the reader.

    Note : "fitnah" does not have an exact translation in english.

    (190)Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
    (191) And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
    (192)And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
    (193)Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
    So you claim that I have no proof yet you feel that you don't need to provide any proof either? And that somehow equates to a valid argument? In this entire argument you haven't refuted a single thing without resorting to the "you don't know what you're talking about because your not Islamic" fallacy. The one you did try to retort missed the mark because it didn't contradict anything I've said or quoted.

    Passage 2:190 does indeed say not to be aggressive yet it encourages them to kill the attackers in the very next line. It calls for genocide against the Meccans despite the Meccans not attacking anyone. Your dumbass book manages to contradict itself within two sentences.

  7. #51
    foradv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Passage 2:190 does indeed say not to be aggressive yet it encourages them to kill the attackers in the very next line. It calls for genocide against the Meccans despite the Meccans not attacking anyone. Your dumbass book manages to contradict itself within two sentences.
    where is the "contradict" you didn't point to it exactly??? , from where you have get this sentence "It calls for genocide against the Meccans despite the Meccans not attacking anyone." don't make explanation from your mind then saying that it exists in islam this is laying and missleading.
    other thing the people killed in this war were only 12-17 person,and all the war prisoners in this war were released; so where is the "genocide"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You don't know islam and you have to read all of the Quran + its explanation + muslims history(from muslims resources).
    all what you have said in this thread are repeated and muslims answered it a lot, enter muslims site and you will see the same (old) questions.
    again you can have answers for most of your question in videos for "Ahmed deedat" + "Yusuf estes".

  8. #52
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    where is the "contradict" you didn't point to it exactly??? , from where you have get this sentence "It calls for genocide against the Meccans despite the Meccans not attacking anyone." don't make explanation from your mind then saying that it exists in islam this is laying and missleading.
    other thing the people killed in this war were only 12-17 person,and all the war prisoners in this war were released; so where is the "genocide"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You don't know islam and you have to read all of the Quran + its explanation + muslims history(from muslims resources).
    all what you have said in this thread are repeated and muslims answered it a lot, enter muslims site and you will see the same (old) questions.
    again you can have answers for most of your question in videos for "Ahmed deedat" + "Yusuf estes".
    It "calls" for the genocide of native Meccans. Seriously a little English goes a long way you know. Why would I go to pro-Islamic websites? They are inherently biased. You say the mass media is bad yet you point me to something worst. Seriously take your fallacy's and gtfo.

  9. #53
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Since the ancient times, Egyptians have these kinds of problems, there are low lives and those power hungry. I guess its traditional now /

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  10. #54
    foradv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Why would I go to pro-Islamic websites?
    because its a logical thing to do if you want to learn&read something about islam.

    If you want to learn english you have to go to english teaching websites.
    If you want to learn something about Christianity you have to go to Christians websites.
    If you want to learn something about islam you have to go to muslims websites.

  11. #55
    I_want_cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Republic of Faggotland
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    All arabian countries are being fucked up by retard americans which think that they are world police and they have right to control everything in order to get stupid oil that they dont have in their country.





    SIGNATURE

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to I_want_cheat For This Useful Post:

    foradv (02-05-2013)

  13. #56
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    because its a logical thing to do if you want to learn&read something about islam.

    If you want to learn english you have to go to english teaching websites.
    If you want to learn something about Christianity you have to go to Christians websites.
    If you want to learn something about islam you have to go to muslims websites.
    There are no biases in language you dumbass. And no, I don't go to a Christian site to learn about Christianity. They'll fucking sugercoat everything and be disingenuous on purpose you moron.

  14. #57
    foradv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    There are no biases in language you dumbass. And no, I don't go to a Christian site to learn about Christianity. They'll fucking sugercoat everything and be disingenuous on purpose you moron.
    But non-islamic or non-christian websites mostly will be biases against islam or christianity !!! at least you have to enter both .


    Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
    All arabian countries are being fucked up by retard americans which think that they are world police and they have right to control everything in order to get stupid oil that they dont have in their country.
    This is true.
    Last edited by foradv; 02-05-2013 at 07:44 AM.

  15. #58
    Pollum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Good thing they were apprehended.

  16. #59
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by foradv View Post
    But non-islamic or non-christian websites mostly will be biases against islam or christianity !!! at least you have to enter both .
    That's why you learn it by yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Doc (02-06-2013)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  2. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  4. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM