Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    I'd say the galaxy s or the note

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  2. #47
    burnout915's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    You should get the Nokia 808 Pureview
    41 Mothafreaking Megapixels
    If you're a photographer that is
    Other than that Galaxy S3/4 Or iPhone 5/5s

  3. #48
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,963
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post


    That's what she said
    no, but its perfect for me because I generally just watch stuff on my phone .
    yeah, watching stuffs, seems very legit ..

  4. #49
    xZiNTiSx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Galaxy S3 is way better than every phone !!

  5. #50
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    gtfo .
    Awwww but why? It's such a good phone to me.

  6. #51
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Awwww but why? It's such a good phone to me.
    Too costly for the value of the phone
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  7. #52
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,711
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wait for Samsung Galaxy S4

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  8. #53
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

    Too costly for the value of the phone
    Well if you bought it by it self then yea but if you get like a 1 year plan with your phone company it drops from $600 to $400 and with a 2 year it drops to $200.

  9. #54
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Well if you bought it by it self then yea but if you get like a 1 year plan with your phone company it drops from $600 to $400 and with a 2 year it drops to $200.
    True
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  10. #55
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Awwww but why? It's such a good phone to me.
    It is a good phone; not gonna lie. But Apple conpletely locked it down, even jailbreaking doesn't give you many oppertunitys. For example; no Flash player. Besides, I'd probably bought it if I didn't have an iPhone 4 already
    It's too costy for an upgrade from the i4 to the i5, it's a good phone, but the upgrade is just completely useless if you ask me.

  11. #56
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    It is a good phone; not gonna lie. But Apple conpletely locked it down, even jailbreaking doesn't give you many oppertunitys. For example; no Flash player. Besides, I'd probably bought it if I didn't have an iPhone 4 already
    It's too costy for an upgrade from the i4 to the i5, it's a good phone, but the upgrade is just completely useless if you ask me.

    Oooo gawd don't get me started with that flash player stuff. :/ That's the main down part to me of the iPhones so much. It's like everything is perfect and they ruin it just by not being about to get flash player on it. But its true if you have an iPhone 4 already there is no point like when the iPhone 4 came out like with in 8 months I believe the 4S came out and the only difference was siri. I was like really are you fucking kidding me. Also don't get me wrong I completely understand what your telling me.

  12. #57
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post

    Oooo gawd don't get me started with that flash player stuff. :/ That's the main down part to me of the iPhones so much. It's like everything is perfect and they ruin it just by not being about to get flash player on it. But its true if you have an iPhone 4 already there is no point like when the iPhone 4 came out like with in 8 months I believe the 4S came out and the only difference was siri. I was like really are you fucking kidding me. Also don't get me wrong I completely understand what your telling me.
    CHANGE YO GAWD DAMN FONT PLEASE ITS HURTING MY EYES OMG

  13. #58
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post

    CHANGE YO GAWD DAMN FONT PLEASE ITS HURTING MY EYES OMG
    Font or color?

  14. #59
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Font or color?
    color mostly ;3

  15. #60
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    color mostly ;3
    Okay how about this?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Selling runescape gold/buying members(phone/code)
    By Criminon in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:53 PM
  2. SHOULD I BUY THIS PHONE
    By Insane in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 03:21 PM
  3. [Solved] CF Hack Buy From Phone?
    By omgigotbanned in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 06:45 PM
  4. [Help] Which is the best service for buying zp (phone)
    By PasterOfMuppets in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 08:33 AM
  5. Can we buy ZP trough the mobile phone?
    By Turock in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:09 AM