Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Guide to winning at life

1. Time goes quicker when having fun or having a large patience Every fucking day you will come across instances were you will be passively waiting for something to do or waiting for someone to do something so you can go do something after (Eg Waiting for your jewish friend to log onto a game)

Growing your patience you will tend to find days going quicker easiest way to grow a patience is have lots of things to think about in your head even if they are bullshit, usually i think of myself in a sexy car like a skyline or some shit thinking of what i'ma do when im older with my mates or ill even think about things if the world will end or some shit what i will do in that situation. By the time you have thought of everything 1 hour has gone by and you are little more prepared mentally if some situations happen like that.

2. Become the dude/girl who is not nessacarilly the nicest person but known to most as "He Hangs out with *blah* But he's/She's is cool/friendly" You don't need to become bffs with everyone you meet that's sometimes a bad thing be the dude that someone will call up and be like wanna chill don't be the guy who considers that he has 8 Bestfriends have 1 or 2 but making alot of "Best Friends" you will find yourself having relationship clashing problems not everyone is happy with eachother and usually you will find amongst your friends you will have a few friends in the same group who hold grudges on other people in your friend group (Kinda sounds gay but that's how i write this shit) That's normal and you just don't want to join any sides usually you will find yourself in the position "Who's side are you on" You don't pick, People say you must pick but it's better if your neutral in most situations you can then decide later if you very well wish to depending on your own opinion other than the opinion of someone else.

3. Life lesson, Sure you're going to run into situations where you have to "Walk on hands" A term saying that you will go better in life if you don't make so many negative tracks in your past or some may say "Don't burn bridges" you will always have people you have had negative effects on ALWAYS The best way if you have someone you have bullied or something just simply ignore them, Bridges can be rebuilt without even touching them. You don't have to be like "Sorry for doing that shit 2 you" Simply if you have bullied somone or some shit like that just don't touch them don't talk to them if you see them don't turn your head away look at them and don't show any expression smiling may remind them of the joy you had bullying them and it might intimidate them, You should acknowledge them and just be chill sometimes you will come in most cases doing a good deed for them on complete accident eg if they drop there cash and u pick it up for them. They are basically seeing that they trust you again most people who bully others are completely untrustworthy to the victims. If they see you holding their money and you blatantly give it back to them they will most likely say thanks or take it from you without saying anything but later know that you are trying to fix the brocken relationship but don't do gay shit from then on, otherwise that looks like your setting them up to hurt them again.

4. Patience, That's probably the one thing that's got me through my life with dramas at home and shit i've usually just chilled in my room in solitary confinement when shit goes down i don't take sides on my family either usually there is drama between my brothers and sisters and ect ect. I won't get involved in that stuff, Usually things that you don't get involved in will get you more information on the situation now I can get both sides of the story from my brothers and sisters and i could then depict who's in the right or wrong as i'm not involved in the situation.

5. Do something fucking stupid. Yes I just said that But Before you go out and shoot your whole family trying to pretend your playing call of duty Do something harmlessly stupid. Something that wont involve others it's not stupid if the only person it effects is yourself. At school I did some pretty fucking stupid things it's a shitty christian school and for some reason I was heavily influenced in some stupid shit Went around school taking pens/pencils/calculators and shit I ended up getting caught as per say from a police officer 'accomplice' looked at a security camera we had all this shit we didn't even use the shit we stole we just had it in a fucking box, A box filled with stolen shit we never intended on using lol. So we gave back all the shit we stole and it was really fucked up anyway. A couple of years later my whole grade was doing some gay games to get lollies or some shit it was in a tub filled with some shitty candy and you would be eliminated so 100 kids or so would do all this gay sharades or some bullshit anyway ended up me and a few friends got out first for some bullshit, the teachers where standing infront of the tubs of lollies and there was a large brick wall that you could hide behind to get behind the teachers without them seeing you so I jumped over the wall and scurried behind it and stole the jar of lollies without the teachers knowning and scurried back over the wall to where i was sitting knowing if i gave away all the lollies to my friends i would get in the shit so what i did was using my brain i knew they would also get pissed if i took any of the lollies so what i did was took a handfull of lollies and put them in my pockets had like 4 of them in my pocket they then realized that the tub of lollies was missing then this hell old teacher this pedofile looking guy saw that I had them then the teacher looked at me and looked kinda mad by that time there was like 2 people and like 98 people sitting watching what was happening. I think he would of been pissed if it wasn't for everyone else knowing i stole the lollies without them know everyone started laughing n shit and clapping was kinda gay but i gave them back and everyone was like if i took any as i was walking away like a boss i took out one from me pocket and started eating it, Kinda gay description of what happened but it was pretty boss the teachers couldn't do shit cause i had everyone laughing and shit would of ended up bad if they didn't but hay was kinda funny.

Anyway

I don't know why the fuck i took the time to write this shit but i'm half awake right now gonna go play some league of legends and yeah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Too lazy to read past the first number, but I like it
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Tl;dr version?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yeah I CBF Even reading myself right now lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    TL;DR

Be more like Ed

Thanks
    Someone make a TL;DR please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Guide: Winning at Life

If you're on MPGH, you've already lost.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (01-27-2013),HalfBajan (01-28-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

Dr! What's your analysis?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    I don't know why the fuck i took the time to write this shit but i'm half awake right now gonna go play some league of legends and yeah
    I think everyone is wondering why took the time to write all of that out. LOL.
    I just want to get married in a bathing suit... Deal with it.

Donator Since 01.26.2013
    Member Since 01.30.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    TL;DR
    Be more like Ed
    Tl;dr
    Tl;dr v. plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Guide to winning at life:

• Fuck bitches, get money
    • YOLO as hard as you can
    • Get Swag
    • Have Lil B fuck your bitch
    Formally known as chickeninabiskit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Im on MPGH, there is no hope for me.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    tl;dr make it shorter plis

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

Ill tell you this, its true. Once I resigned from Gmod, my life changed or actually began.
    This is a true statement.

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    Guide to winning at life:

• Fuck bitches, get money
    • YOLO as hard as you can
    • Get Swag