Thread: Dream Car

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Eh i'm 15, i'm saving up for one turning 16 in 7 days, gonna get something cheap

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive. View Post
    Eh i'm 15, i'm saving up for one turning 16 in 7 days, gonna get something cheap
    Subaru Impreza 99-00 WRX coupe
    Acura/Honda Integra DC2 or DC5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive. View Post
    What are you thinking of buying? Im looking for a car and for a first car i want like a nissan 240SX or , audi a4

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Subaru Impreza 99-00 WRX coupe
    Acura/Honda Integra DC2 or DC5
    Would much rather a Honda, but apparently I'm just a fanboy. They are wicked easy to get worked on, and last much much longer than most cars do. Just make sure you dont treat it like shit and it will last you for at least 400K miles.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Doc (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Imcrack View Post
    Nice.... looks sick
    Yeah, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Would much rather a Honda, but apparently I'm just a fanboy. They are wicked easy to get worked on, and last much much longer than most cars do. Just make sure you dont treat it like shit and it will last you for at least 400K miles.
    I just wished they brought out more RWD cars. No matter how much I love EG's and EK's and DC2/DC5 and Euro's, I just don't like FWD

Also this, guy buys an S2000 and wrecks it within 10 hours. Happened in a town near me.

Thanks
    Dream Car

Obtainable would have to be a Tuned up Nissan Shitbox/Pulsar, I love those things loud

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Dream car: Lamborghini Aventador
    Obtainable car: Honda Civic/ Jazz / Mazda 2/3/6 / Toyota Auris / Subaru Impreza / Mercedez 190E/C200/ BMW (most of them)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I just wished they brought out more RWD cars. No matter how much I love EG's and EK's and DC2/DC5 and Euro's, I just don't like FWD

Also this, guy buys an S2000 and wrecks it within 10 hours. Happened in a town near me.

LOL now thats funny haha

Thanks
    Had my Honda for over 2 years now and have done all the repairs myself from knowing nothing about cars then, it's easy and fun. They last, but not as long as Toyota's. You see more 70's-80's toyota's on the road than Honda's. As a car junkie, I had the chance to pick up a Subaru Impreza coupe and I completely fell in love with it, the AWD, the boxer engine, the comfort, the ability that Subaru's ECU's (computer) can be hacked simple with a few cables and software (where Honda's require a whole new or modified computer box and many more prerequisites) makes me feel like i'm a computer junkie again. I actually am helping my brother in law out with tuning his Subaru Impreza WRX STI via software where we control almost everything that goes on in the car. Honda's are cute, Subaru's are beasts.

For starters into the car scene, I would definitely recommend Honda's, they are what put me in the right direction. With more money and knowledge, a Subaru Impreza would be the next level for an enthusiast. Honda's have LARGE aftermarket, many online message boards/forums for DIY's and tech help, there are many Honda's out there so getting any parts wouldn't be as difficult. Honda's are High School kid safe, you can make a really nice and respectable 90's Honda for under $5,000. To any MPGH members out there, start off with a Honda, try to stray away from Civic's though if you plan on going performance at any time. Integra's are easier and cheaper to build performance wise moreso, Civic's are easier and cheaper to build aesthetically, a few more $1000's may be dumped into Civic's just to get them at par with 90's Integra's .

Last edited by Jabuuty671; 02-06-2013 at 02:19 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Doc (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Had my Honda for over 2 years now and have done all the repairs myself from knowing nothing about cars then, it's easy and fun. They last, but not as long as Toyota's. You see more 70's-80's toyota's on the road than Honda's. As a car junkie, I had the chance to pick up a Subaru Impreza coupe and I completely fell in love with it, the AWD, the boxer engine, the comfort, the ability that Subaru's ECU's (computer) can be hacked simple with a few cables and software (where Honda's require a whole new or modified computer box and many more prerequisites) makes me feel like i'm a computer junkie again. I actually am helping my brother in law out with tuning his Subaru Impreza WRX STI via software where we control almost everything that goes on in the car. Honda's are cute, Subaru's are beasts.

For starters into the car scene, I would definitely recommend Honda's, they are what put me in the right direction. With more money and knowledge, a Subaru Impreza would be the next level for an enthusiast. Honda's have LARGE aftermarket, many online message boards/forums for DIY's and tech help, there are many Honda's out there so getting any parts wouldn't be as difficult. Honda's are High School kid safe, you can make a really nice and respectable 90's Honda for under $5,000. To any MPGH members out there, start off with a Honda, try to stray away from Civic's though if you plan on going performance at any time. Integra's are easier and cheaper to build performance wise moreso, Civic's are easier and cheaper to build aesthetically, a few more $1000's may be dumped into Civic's just to get them at par with 90's Integra's .

NICE.... Im actually planning on getting a Subaru right now.... Too bad i cant get it on Manual. My job is really complicated, and need my car most of the time.

Thanks
    Get it in manual or dont get it at all.
    Impreza in manual or get a Honda

Thanks
    Get it in manual or dont get it at all.
    Impreza in manual or get a Honda
    Not sure why people are so particular about manuals. It takes a few days to get the feel of the clutch down in a new car if you drive it a bit, and learning the action of shifting gears is really easy. Been driving a stick since I was probably like 5 (grew up farming, all tractors were sticks, hydrostatic transmissions didnt come until much later)
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I want a subaru sti wrx. That shit is fucking beast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    I want a subaru sti wrx. That shit is fucking beast.
    Yea man but they are not that cheap

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Not sure why people are so particular about manuals. It takes a few days to get the feel of the clutch down in a new car if you drive it a bit, and learning the action of shifting gears is really easy. Been driving a stick since I was probably like 5 (grew up farming, all tractors were sticks, hydrostatic transmissions didnt come until much later)
    I know same here. My dad had one of the old Audi 100 and it was stick, but it was preatty damn fast. It was also turbo charged

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast