I'd like some help with something, it's only for roleplaying purposes and well, generally for fun.
I guess that most of you have seen, tried or atleast know of half life 2.

I'd like to know if there's some voice modulator I could use for gaming that make me sound like a combine.
If you do know how to make something along the lines of that, I'd be grateful.

So, the tldr.
I need voice modulation, I wanna sound like a combine.

And if it's really important, it's for me playing CP in darkrp.
That would make the hole thing a bit more fun.