Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm an ectomorph too and coincidentally, I did some personal interest research on ectomorph body building a few weeks ago for the sake of my own muscles and here's a suggestion:
    Eat a meal, doesn't matter how large, just eat up every few hours. I tend to eat a peanut butter with 2 slices of white bread (should be whole wheat but w/e) toasted, a bowl of cereal, a granola bar, protein bar, energy bar, left over food from last night, etc.

Focus on eating a lot, don't focus on eating super healthy as of now, because since you said you want to bulk up, next thing you do would be cut which means burn that excess shit after bulking. Of course you should take healthiness of the food into consideration when eating, it does take away work that you'll be doing later on.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just bought some Serious Mass for $100 1250 Calories per Serving (Shake) Finding that i'm actually starting to gain weight what i do now is constantly eat pasta until about 9:30 at night (The time i go to bed) Eat my meal eat the protein shake i have right now which is about 300 Calories (Pathetic compared to what i'm getting) And Then doing suttle lifts ect then going to sleep in the morning i will awake to not being starving like usual,

So I find that eating a whole meal before bed is a good way to start on my journey of bulking the pasta i eat until 9:30PM Makes it so my muscles wont begin to canobolise and i wont find my body taking energy from my muscles early in the evening after eating the full meal hopping into bed 30 mins or so later or less i awake to feeling fine to go shove in about 6 egg whites and either white meats such as chicken tuna or just digg into some bacon

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Just bought some Serious Mass for $100 1250 Calories per Serving (Shake) Finding that i'm actually starting to gain weight what i do now is constantly eat pasta until about 9:30 at night (The time i go to bed) Eat my meal eat the protein shake i have right now which is about 300 Calories (Pathetic compared to what i'm getting) And Then doing suttle lifts ect then going to sleep in the morning i will awake to not being starving like usual,

So I find that eating a whole meal before bed is a good way to start on my journey of bulking the pasta i eat until 9:30PM Makes it so my muscles wont begin to canobolise and i wont find my body taking energy from my muscles early in the evening after eating the full meal hopping into bed 30 mins or so later or less i awake to feeling fine to go shove in about 6 egg whites and either white meats such as chicken tuna or just digg into some bacon
    Carbs before bed isn't a good idea. If you just take a protein right before bed you'll be fine ad still add some size to your muscles instead of to your gut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12