Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,507
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Need Bulking Assistance / Shoplist

    Alright well, I've decided to come here to this community to ask the question that i've never been answered well Here are my specs.

    6,2"
    50KG's
    Ectomorph

    Yeah

    Currently for my Diet i have
    4-5 Rashes of Bacon 2 Eggs (Breakfast) If not Cereal

    Lunch
    Sandwitches with a side of fruit being Watermelon or other types

    Dinner
    Roast Dinner EG, Steak with Mash Potatoe Vegies ect.

    Wondering which type of suppliments i should buy from
    Bulk Nutrients - Your One Stop Supplement Shop

    A list would be nice and i know to stay away from cardio and try to focus on lifting, Want to know the quickest way possible to gain weight and want to fast within 3 months i would love to see changes as long as i can work towards my goals ect.

    Would love any sort of ideas Thanks

  2. #2
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Everyone all of a sudden trying to get tips for working out -.-

  3. #3
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,507
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Everyone all of a sudden trying to get tips for working out -.-
    I'm sorry does it offend you

  4. #4
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Everyone all of a sudden trying to get tips for working out -.-
    They trying to get 'dat summer body.

    OT: Fuck that 3 months non-sense. Ain't no body got time for that. Get yourself some roids.

  5. #5
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,507
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    They trying to get 'dat summer body.

    OT: Fuck that 3 months non-sense. Ain't no body got time for that. Get yourself some roids.

    Would love too

  6. #6
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Everyone all of a sudden trying to get tips for working out -.-
    a lot of the MPGH folk are hitting that age i guess....

  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Up your chicken breast intake. Up your pasta intake as well. Eat plenty of complex fibers such as wheat and oats. Otherwise your current diet seem to be good enough as long as they're good sized portions and consistent.

  8. #8
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    ^ Eat those Carbs right before your workout as well, they're fast burning so you want them for when you're power lifting. For bulking the standard is a multi vitamin, omega-3 fish oil, whey protein, creative mono hydrate, and a preworkoit booster (best is nitric oxide). If your creatine doesn't have any BCAA's then get those as well.

    Remember, protein intake is best first thing in the morning and right before bed.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Doc (02-07-2013)

  10. #9
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Eat small portions every day and spread out to like 5 small meals in a day. In the long run it helps.

  11. #10
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliikekoa View Post
    Eat small portions every day and spread out to like 5 small meals in a day. In the long run it helps.
    No, it doesn't. Your metabolism reacts in proportion the quantity consumed. If you consume smaller amounts, your metabolism will peak in shorter intervals. If you eat a lot in fewer sittings, your metabolism will peak in longer intervals. Eating short meals throughout the day has no biological impacts other than slowing the metabolism down and eventually removing its ability to peak whatsoever if done for multiple years.

    Science is your friend.

  12. #11
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Alright well, I've decided to come here to this community to ask the question that i've never been answered well Here are my specs.

    6,2"
    50KG's
    Ectomorph

    Yeah

    Currently for my Diet i have
    4-5 Rashes of Bacon 2 Eggs (Breakfast) If not Cereal

    Lunch
    Sandwitches with a side of fruit being Watermelon or other types

    Dinner
    Roast Dinner EG, Steak with Mash Potatoe Vegies ect.

    Wondering which type of suppliments i should buy from
    Bulk Nutrients - Your One Stop Supplement Shop

    A list would be nice and i know to stay away from cardio and try to focus on lifting, Want to know the quickest way possible to gain weight and want to fast within 3 months i would love to see changes as long as i can work towards my goals ect.

    Would love any sort of ideas Thanks
    Woah woah woah, is that a typo? 6'2 and 50 kgs? You're gonna fucking die of starvation. I'm 5'11 and weigh 84 KG. I ain't fat, just bulky as shit. 8% Body fat.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #12
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface97 View Post
    Woah woah woah, is that a typo? 6'2 and 50 kgs? You're gonna fucking die of starvation. I'm 5'11 and weigh 84 KG. I ain't fat, just bulky as shit. 8% Body fat.

    Shut up fat ass.

  14. #13
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post



    Shut up fat ass.
    I just said I had 8% body fat percentage. That's like incredibly low. I fit in the "Athlete" category based on percentage. Most of my weight is muscle.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #14
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No, it doesn't. Your metabolism reacts in proportion the quantity consumed. If you consume smaller amounts, your metabolism will peak in shorter intervals. If you eat a lot in fewer sittings, your metabolism will peak in longer intervals. Eating short meals throughout the day has no biological impacts other than slowing the metabolism down and eventually removing its ability to peak whatsoever if done for multiple years.

    Science is your friend.
    Ok, so basically this is what I do. Tell me if this is healthy because I weigh myself everyday and I am about the same weight (I also do many sports). The first time I eat in the day is at 12:45PM (medium portion). The second time is at dinner, 6:00-7:45PM( large portion ). Tell me about this.

  16. #15
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliikekoa View Post
    Ok, so basically this is what I do. Tell me if this is healthy because I weigh myself everyday and I am about the same weight (I also do many sports). The first time I eat in the day is at 12:45PM (medium portion). The second time is at dinner, 6:00-7:45PM( large portion ). Tell me about this.
    Your metabolism will stay at it's peak for a longer period of time right after dinner than in comparison to right after the first time you eat. That is only good if you plan on utilizing those proteins and carbs you have just consumed (after dinner), if not when you sleep your body will simply store whatever it doesn't utilize as fat. The biggest portion you should eat is before your workout, then after do as you wish. I eat a large amount first thing in the morning because that is when I lift. I wake up, eat, take my shakes, lift, get ready for work, come home from work, eat a smaller portion, do a little more exercising, and work on music.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Needing Some Assistance
    By joncrack123 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 12:13 PM
  2. In need of Assistance
    By Luke6.5 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 03:23 AM
  3. [Preview] AFK Bot V1. Need Coding Assistance.
    By User1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 01:06 AM
  4. in need of assistance
    By corpse4hire in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:40 PM
  5. HACKER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE
    By nighthawk3 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:02 AM