Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ok, so in the end, why are you even posting this? do you expect people to agree with your views?

if all you're going to do is go against our opinions, don't post a thread in the first place.

You post a thread, we respond. Don't like our responses then don't post. This is a forum after all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Because the film .you do this.
    the film is fake.i saw that film before
    the end is Dead
    Dont you want to live happy . going work married.got 4 or 5 son.untill be grandfather.
    Dont do stupid thing pls.
    PLS IM BEgging u.
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Allz imma say is live life. If you throw away your 20's jerking off to trees you aren't _EVER_ going to get laid, and you will not _EVER_ have a family.

Coming from a 20 year old virgin btw.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
    Not going to turn around it anymore.

This guy?

That's me.

I am going to quit society in a few years, atleast for some time.
    I'm planning on traveling around the world, but not just that. I am going to live as life was ment to be. Feel ALIVE.

Now, I know you're sitting there, thinking I will die.
    I will try my best not to .

I want to know how actual life is. I am sick and tired of having food handed to me. I want to know how it is to actually survive. And that's exactly what I will be doing. Travelling around the world, I will meet people, I will enjoy the tiniest perfect bits of life. I will avoid large cities. I will go around, lifting and/or walking. Some might call me a tramp, but I am just going to live life as it was intended (For me, this is.).
    Once I've had enough, I will take off to the wild. Try to survive. And yes, I do have a backup plan for if something goes wrong. I'll take some kind of long-lasting phone or GPS, something like that, so if I DO get in trouble, and I don't plan to die just yet, I can call for help.

Say whatever you want, but I am going to do this. From now on, I shall learn how to shoot bow & Arrow and use a knife, craft items and such. I will live life like it's supposed to be.
    Not downgraded by society. There are ups for society, people to share your happiness with. And those kind of things I will surely miss. But there are so many downs. Pressure for example. Knowing other people will judge you, even without being concious of judging.

I'm going to life.
    Life Alive.
    sounds good dont forget a dub bag to make it more fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceguro View Post
    Because the film .you do this.
    the film is fake.i saw that film before
    the end is Dead
    Dont you want to live happy . going work married.got 4 or 5 son.untill be grandfather.
    Dont do stupid thing pls.
    PLS IM BEgging u.
    Film didn't inspire this idea. Already had it, then watched film.
    Ps: Film isn't fake, it's a true story.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ɑrtemis View Post
    ok, so in the end, why are you even posting this? do you expect people to agree with your views?

if all you're going to do is go against our opinions, don't post a thread in the first place.

You post a thread, we respond. Don't like our responses then don't post. This is a forum after all.
    I am argueing no?

Thanks
    My advise is talk about the situation via in real life instead of saying it on the internet, because most of the time people will not do what they say. I agree with iverson as well, you need proper training and mental skills to survive in the wild, as well as a decent understanding of your surroundings. Think before you actually head out and give yourself a death sentence, what would your brother, mother, and family would think? Leaving them with the thought that you left without saying anything, being cold out there etc... this is not as easy at it seems even after reading a book like Hatchet, there's really no point in why you're writing this if you should be worrying about more things, grades, school, social and family life, getting a girlfriend, and making the best of you life. It's pretty dumb that you actually used another aliases and then wrote that, implying that you are not sure and did not want to get made fun of. Aside from that, life goes on, it may seem like shit right now but it just does, do something to occupy yourself like getting a new hobby and NOT waste your time thinking about a decision that you're probably never going to do or kill you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Man oh man.
    I cannot believe how ignorant. I've already said 'It's POSSIBLE to make a new species, but we probably WILL NOT' I never said I WOULD. No. I'm just staing that's its fucking POSSIBLE.

And ofcourse technology is not what we evolved on. But it IS what we DEPEND on nowadays.
    And society is a LARGE FUCKIN' FACTOR. Ofcourse there are people in society who think different. If they wouldn't, I'd not sit here and talk about QUITTING IT since I'm already IN it. What I however just want to break free from is all the BAD sides from society. 'Expectationcultures' 'Pressure' 'Judgement' 'Blame'.

And no, This is no self-destructing behavior. This is what I want to do. It's like saying 'Oh? You're going to climb a mountain? That's selfddestructive behavior'. Whilst in reality OFCOURSE it's POSSIBLE to die doing so, but if you have taken the proper PRECAUTIONS and PREPARED yourself, there is a little chance of dieing, if not completely save.

Besides, the fact that I am DISCUSSING this is a bad side of society in a way. Ofcourse, you're saying You don't want me to die, and I appreciate that, that's a good side. On the other hand you're judging my decision. You're trying to keep me from doing what I personally think is one of the things I will HAVE to do in my life. Wether it's for a good cause or not, you're still trying to keep me fron living MY life as I, ME, want to live it.
    But what can I say? There's no way to possibly convince you. Because in MY PERSONAL opinion you are 'Infected' by society, and do only what's best for society. What I'm doing however is creating an alternative for society. I'm not saying it's big, As far as I know I'm the only one in it yet. But it IS an alternative. No matter how big, and no matter if people will join or not.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

I don't even know if this is what I am doin for the rest of my life. I might just go and come back to society, then decide what was better.

The biggest problem here is that everyone who is talkong me OUT of doing it have no experience of doing it THEMSELVES.
    Ofcourse, people from previous examples have done it. And many of them have died. But who ever said they would have had a bad life? Personally, a good life > a long, mediocre life.
    Now you can come back and say that I haven't tried normal life yet. But it's basically the same thing with you guys looking at me. I look at living in society, you look at living in the wild.
    What's the difference between those two?
    You've said that living in the wild is wasting your life and you could better spend it on things in society.
    I've said that living in society is wasting your life and you could better spend it on living in the wild.
    We only have different arguments. The real difference is that I've had a taste of society, (not nearly all of it), but you've had not a single taste of life as I described it.
    And finally, so far, I think that my experiences + my expectations and 'research' are enough reason for me to try and actually do the thing that seems better for me. I'd rather try it and fail than live a miserable life knowing that I never tried to live it in a different way, the way that I wanted to live it.
    What is this so called experience you've had. From what we've read so far, you're only assuming what it would be like, just as much as we're assuming. Unless you've done this before, you're in the same boat as us and you're just romanticizing the other side whilst we look at the reality of it.

Also I don't think you understand what a species is if you think it is at all possible for a new species to spawn out of some sort of alternate society in the forest. That isn't how it works.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    This fucking guy, man. All this logic around, and he's completely oblivious.
    '08 MPGH OG

You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Because in MY PERSONAL opinion you are 'Infected' by society,

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    This fucking guy, man. All this logic around, and he's completely oblivious.
    He's going to create his 'master race', don't stop his 'dream'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

What is this so called experience you've had. From what we've read so far, you're only assuming what it would be like, just as much as we're assuming. Unless you've done this before, you're in the same boat as us and you're just romanticizing the other side whilst we look at the reality of it.

Also I don't think you understand what a species is if you think it is at all possible for a new species to spawn out of some sort of alternate society in the forest. That isn't how it works.
    What about.. I've lived in society for 15 years?
    I didn't ever say I've had much, but I've had an experience.

Again, on this 'species' thing, I should say a 'modification', a 'mutancy' if you will. And again, I am 99.99% sure that won't happen, but that doesn't say it CANT happen.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

He's going to create his 'master race', don't stop his 'dream'.
    Kid all you want, atleast I have some courage to do what I want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

What about.. I've lived in society for 15 years?
    I didn't ever say I've had much, but I've had an experience.

Again, on this 'species' thing, I should say a 'modification', a 'mutancy' if you will. And again, I am 99.99% sure that won't happen, but that doesn't say it CANT happen.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Are you saying you're 15 years old?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, but if you wanted to eat shit and gargle piss, I'd still call your dream stupid.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Are you saying you're 15 years old?
    Yeah, he is. Clearly an expert on society. Probably just some reject who's another 'misunderstood' problem child.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

Doc (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Sounds stupid.
    Why do people thank this post it wasn't helpful, yet when someone actually helps someone they may not get any thanks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    Why do people thank this post it wasn't helpful, yet when someone actually helps someone they may not get any thanks?
    Before quoting me and saying something profoundly fucking stupid, you should have bothered to scroll maybe like two posts down a read what I said.

Thanks
    If you quit society, then how're you supposed to live life .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast