Thread: Sevencore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7516302]

LOL give review :O

Not much to review.

Combat was pretty bad, it was almost like it was trying to replicate Guild Wars 2 combat system but failed.
    Sound files are bad. I could tell right off the bat, that there wasn't going to be much immersion in this game.
    The graphics wouldn't be half bad if they fixed the god awful textures. I was running at ultra and it still looked shitty.
    People can say "but it's free" Well sure, but I've played far better free mmorpg's than this.
    They're supposed to make their money off of microtransactions in the item shop,
    I just could never in a million years see me dropping any cash into this game, if it's still in Beta it's got a long way to go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Not much to review.

Combat was pretty bad, it was almost like it was trying to replicate Guild Wars 2 combat system but failed.
    Sound files are bad. I could tell right off the bat, that there wasn't going to be much immersion in this game.
    The graphics wouldn't be half bad if they fixed the god awful textures. I was running at ultra and it still looked shitty.
    People can say "but it's free" Well sure, but I've played far better free mmorpg's than this.
    They're supposed to make their money off of microtransactions in the item shop,
    I just could never in a million years see me dropping any cash into this game, if it's still in Beta it's got a long way to go.
    I have never played gw2, So i have no idea what the combat is like. but Gw2 you have to pay to play so i would assure that it would be better then a f2p, so you can't really base it off that

Sound files.. They might be i have no idea.. i listen to music when i play.. but i do know that the BGM plays rarely while in combat.. and the Ambient sounds didn't sound to bad but again i don't listen to the sound..

The graphics are bad? :/ I think the game is beautiful.. you only saw 1 map.. which was the beginner map.. you hardly even gave the game a chance :/

The money shop is for cosmetics and such.. nothing OP or having it "pay to win"

You only played the first map which was sorta a tutorial map to get a feel of the game.. and you didn't even finish it.. You never gave the game a real chance.. The combat.. i think its fine.. Being a ranged character all i have to do is run around while it auto attacks and i can spam skills and such on the mob.. You on the other hand was a Assassin, which isnt ranged and you can't really run around and attack the mob..

I had fun playing with you and i laughed a few times.. When that raptor almost killed you..

Anyways sorry you didn't like the game, Everyone has there opinions.. but don't try to force your opinion on others and tell them not to play and what not..Which i know you didn't but it comes off like that

For other people.. try the game out.. its free you're not losing anything but a couple hours of your time.. which you would probably be on mpgh instead of really not missing or losing much..

made a small video of gameplay
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 02-12-2013 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

I have never played gw2, So i have no idea what the combat is like. but Gw2 you have to pay to play so i would assure that it would be better then a f2p, so you can't really base it off that

Sound files.. They might be i have no idea.. i listen to music when i play.. but i do know that the BGM plays rarely while in combat.. and the Ambient sounds didn't sound to bad but again i don't listen to the sound..

The graphics are bad? :/ I think the game is beautiful.. you only saw 1 map.. which was the beginner map.. you hardly even gave the game a chance :/

The money shop is for cosmetics and such.. nothing OP or having it "pay to win"

You only played the first map which was sorta a tutorial map to get a feel of the game.. and you didn't even finish it.. You never gave the game a real chance.. The combat.. i think its fine.. Being a ranged character all i have to do is run around while it auto attacks and i can spam skills and such on the mob.. You on the other hand was a Assassin, which isnt ranged and you can't really run around and attack the mob..

I had fun playing with you and i laughed a few times.. When that raptor almost killed you..

Anyways sorry you didn't like the game, Everyone has there opinions.. but don't try to force your opinion on others and tell them not to play and what not..Which i know you didn't but it comes off like that

For other people.. try the game out.. its free you're not losing anything but a couple hours of your time.. which you would probably be on mpgh instead of really not missing or losing much..

made a small video of gameplay
    Like I said, there are better f2p games than this. No the game isn't beautiful..
    Details on the character suck and so do the textures. Gw2 is worth paying for once just so you don't have to play a mediocre mmo..
    Hell, Tera is free and it looks better than this, has a better combat system, better classes/races
    I didn't have to spend any more time on it, because the game didn't do anything to prove to me that it's worth my time.
    Melee combat is shit in this game, unlike the games I mentioned above. That's great you chose a ranged class and you found it easy,
    I chose melee, so I guess that means I am fucked because melee combat in this game is trash? Awesome logic.

Bottom line the game is boring.
    I wasn't forcing my opinions on anyone, I simply stated that I uninstalled it and think its garbage.
    Which it is, but I guess garbage entertains you.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 02-12-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    TBH game has a lot of things that suck and the worst one is havin' to buy UNSEAL BOXes from Cash Shop item.and u got to buy it for every piece of gear which is rare/epic and it's 200 gpot per unseal box...

but it's still pretty addicting..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123