Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    I'm laughing my fucking ass off at his English attempts .

  2. #17
    Ceguro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlImba View Post
    Cooler master is a type of chassi. It does NOT mean it has fans(although most of them come with fans). Furthermore if you want the "coolest" type of cooling then you should get water cooling.

    On the topic of fans Let me google that for you

    If this isn't what you are talking about then I'm sorry but I didn't really understand you.
    Your Wrong

    ---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

    U answer is correct!
    2 more fans to popular to make your pc always in cool

    ---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceguro View Post
    Your Wrong

    ---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------



    U answer is correct!
    2 more fans to popular to make your pc always in cool
    it cheap what is it?

    ---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post
    I'm laughing my fucking ass off at his English attempts .
    wrong! you wrong
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts


  3. #18
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Not even the best fans either. But its a fan so talking about quality is moot. It blows air. Sound and airflow is all that matters, and most are the same anyways. But I would say Noctua and *****USA make the best fans really.

    damn filters
    Last edited by Heartview; 02-13-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  4. #19
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    - Calls OP a faggot.
    - OP says it is correct.

    Made my day.

  5. #20
    IrlImba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    I thought this was a question but I guess this was a contest(Im not sure though)

  6. #21
    Ceguro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlImba View Post
    I thought this was a question but I guess this was a contest(Im not sure though)
    its not contest just give a question
    let u answer post

    ---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    - Calls OP a faggot.
    - OP says it is correct.

    Made my day.
    dont give up give a try

    ---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Not even the best fans either. But its a fan so talking about quality is moot. It blows air. Sound and airflow is all that matters, and most are the same anyways. But I would say Noctua and *****USA make the best fans really.

    damn filters
    USa fans is not the best
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts


  7. #22
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceguro View Post
    its not contest just give a question
    let u answer post

    ---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------



    dont give up give a try

    ---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------



    USa fans is not the best
    USA is not the brand.

    PC Accessory

    And do not ask a question looking for help and tell people who give you answers that they are wrong or stupid.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #23
    Ceguro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    USA is not the brand.

    PC Accessory

    And do not ask a question looking for help and tell people who give you answers that they are wrong or stupid.
    later is give the answer

    i dont say they stupid
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts


  9. #24
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceguro View Post
    later is give the answer

    i dont say they stupid
    I literally can not understand a word you are saying. English may not be your primary language, but shit.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #25
    Ceguro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I literally can not understand a word you are saying. English may not be your primary language, but shit.
    be cool!
    dont mad
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts


  11. #26
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceguro View Post
    be cool!
    dont mad
    ha.

    Fuck the 'u mad bro?' phrase. Im just going to start saying 'Don't mad.'
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #27
    IrlImba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    Is it wierd that your english is making me feel akward?
    I dont think people are mad that you dont speak good english I think people are just confused.

  13. #28
    Ceguro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlImba View Post
    Is it wierd that your english is making me feel akward?
    I dont think people are mad that you dont speak good english I think people are just confused.
    owh........
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts


  14. #29
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Who's your english teacher? I just want to punch him in the face right now.

  15. #30
    Ceguro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Who's your english teacher? I just want to punch him in the face right now.
    You my english teacher .Joke

    ---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

    One.
    two.
    three. this good for you to use

    this is the top fans for pc.
    Last edited by Ceguro; 02-13-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] The 10 most valuable clubs in the world. [3 Are Brs]
    By Alessandro10BR_SP in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 04:49 PM
  4. What are you most exicted about with the August patch?
    By Peter Chao in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:11 AM
  5. What's the most 'fun' guns in the game?
    By Dazii in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:26 AM