Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

    you can't really tell someone in general that they cant MM.. You are control of this Forum but your not control of the person.. He can MM all he wants IF hes not saying that hes MMing for MPGH in general..you know what i mean?

    its the other persons fault tbh.. actually there both at fault.. but mostly the other person.. he should of known better..
    Yes he can. Boombox was using this forum to advocate himself as a potential middleman of the forum. Being that he had the reputation with his postcount and reputation amount, newcomers are obviously going to trust him. For this reason Dave established the Official MiddleMan group to keep issues from happening with higher posted members scamming other members. He was involved with a scammer and worked with the scammer on multiple times, even after admitting something "strange" was happening. That was not all, after reviewing all of the evidence given the people who posted the scam reports posted full screenshots with all of the needed information to post a scam report, whereas BB was only posting snippets of his "innocence".

    You should know by now that newcomers are dumbass's, hence why Dave has established the rule that no one can offer themselves to be Middlemen unless they are designated as an Official Middleman. It's the same as if you are a newcomer into a certain industry and someone rips you off by selling you overpriced product, some people act as a consult to keep these errors from happening, the same applies here.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (02-12-2013),[MPGH]Dave84311 (02-12-2013),[MPGH]Hero (02-13-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (02-12-2013),Hux (02-13-2013),iverson954360 (02-12-2013),Maxedout (02-12-2013)

  3. #32
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Yes he can. Boombox was using this forum to advocate himself as a potential middleman of the forum. Being that he had the reputation with his postcount and reputation amount, newcomers are obviously going to trust him. For this reason Dave established the Official MiddleMan group to keep issues from happening with higher posted members scamming other members. He was involved with a scammer and worked with the scammer on multiple times, even after admitting something "strange" was happening. That was not all, after reviewing all of the evidence given the people who posted the scam reports posted full screenshots with all of the needed information to post a scam report, whereas BB was only posting snippets of his "innocence".

    You should know by now that newcomers are dumbass's, hence why Dave has established the rule that no one can offer themselves to be Middlemen unless they are designated as an Official Middleman. It's the same as if you are a newcomer into a certain industry and someone rips you off by selling you overpriced product, some people act as a consult to keep these errors from happening, the same applies here.
    Which is why there should be some sort of method implemented to prevent these from happening. In my honest opinion it is the "newcomers" fault in the first place. If they think they're smart enough to go on MPGH and think that they'll all be safe and snuggled, then they're wrong. Why would they be so stupid to trust anyone on the Internet in the first place. Their loss is not MPGH's fault, considering the fact that they wholeheartedly came here "trusting" people. While Boombox's high post count and reputation may deem him worthy of trust, it is the victim's fault in trusting them in the first place. They should know that posting takes little to no effort and reputation could be "bought" in the sense of "rep for rep". Someone should never trust anyone on the internet in the first place. It's full of people of different kind and I would never think of it as a place. And honestly, if they don't see the shiny "MM", then they are deemed stupid to even be on the internet.

    While I'm not familiar with RotMG, the game itself, I believe that there are more "official" trading websites. Just by browsing around google, one can find websites that offer more legit trading services. Just like in Team Fortress 2, there is trading. But there is no "official" trading websites, nor official "MMs" for TF2. Because I'm more familiar with TF2, I can say that there are around four websites that are considered to be nonetheless "official". If users do not use the websites for what they're intended for, then what's the purpose of having them? Instead of trading on MPGH, I would trade on these "unofficial" but "more official than MPGH" websites. That's why the websites are there. For you to meet other traders and trade. The people there are for others to consult with if case any unnecessary actions happen.

    RotMG is on Steam. If the victim were to complain to Steam to report scamming, Steam would've just said that it was their fault for trusting the services of third party websites. And MPGH is only giving a fuck because MPGH is a good website with a lovely community. If the victim was to go on any other website, and that website particularly didn't give a fuck, then they're screwed. I've been scammed before where I've provided evidence to Steam and Valve and yet I didn't get my lovely, shiny, glowing pixels back. I just learn to suck it up and move on. Boombox only MMed, which resulted in the aid of scamming. After having a conversation with Boombox, he told me that he honestly thought Exhale was wanting to buy the accounts, and that he didn't know he was abetting Exhale. After finding out Exhale was scamming, Ryan asked if there was anything he could do for the victim of the first scam, to which the victim replied that he was okay. You may choose to believe what Boombox said, but in my opinion he was honest about it.

    I'm not in support of Boombox nor against him, but either way, what does this really achieve? The victim of the scam doesn't get his worthy pixels back does he? No. And what does permbanning Exhale really do? Just keep him off MPGH? But he's still out there and most likely scamming, which doesn't even solve the root of this whole issue. But that's not MPGH's concern is it? Nope.

    Anyways, I think that Boombox should be given another chance. And if he fucks up this time, than whatever. I could hardly care less. He should serve like a week ban or whatever. But this is up to Dave and this is only my opinion.

    tl;dr? Go read you lazy ass.
    Last edited by KingDot; 02-12-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (02-12-2013)

  5. #33
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Your fault .

  6. #34
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post
    Your fault .
    Oh you.. stahp that
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #35
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178


    Oh you.. stahp that
    [/FONT][/QUOTE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by iTzSeyeko™JR #1; 02-12-2013 at 11:37 PM.

  8. #36
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,853
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,697
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post

    While I'm not familiar with RotMG, the game itself, I believe that there are more "official" trading websites. Just by browsing around google, one can find websites that offer more legit trading services. Just like in Team Fortress 2, there is trading. But there is no "official" trading websites, nor official "MMs" for TF2. Because I'm more familiar with TF2, I can say that there are around four websites that are considered to be nonetheless "official". If users do not use the websites for what they're intended for, then what's the purpose of having them? Instead of trading on MPGH, I would trade on these "unofficial" but "more official than MPGH" websites. That's why the websites are there. For you to meet other traders and trade. The people there are for others to consult with if case any unnecessary actions happen.

    AFAIK there isn't, and there isn't anything to prevent people from scamming. A middleman works best. We have a trading section, for people to trade. MPGH isn't only about game hacking, there is a gaming community here and of course, people want to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post

    Anyways, I think that Boombox should be given another chance. And if he fucks up this time, than whatever. I could hardly care less. He should serve like a week ban or whatever. But this is up to Dave and this is only my opinion.
    He knew the kid was a scammer. He told arunforce to ban him because he was a scammer, arunforce told him to report it in the scammers grave (LOL WHO WOULD TRUST THE WORD OF A SCAMMER, pretty sure he got banned for scamming before). Boombox willing traded shit for his buddy (they are buddies). He said he didn't care if he got banned, nope ain't getting another chance.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. #37
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow what a fat fuck. Scammers can eat dicks. Go out and make some money so you don't feel the compulsion to scumbag your way through life.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Pazzy34 (02-13-2013)

  11. #38
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    AFAIK there isn't, and there isn't anything to prevent people from scamming. A middleman works best. We have a trading section, for people to trade. MPGH isn't only about game hacking, there is a gaming community here and of course, people want to trade.


    He knew the kid was a scammer. He told arunforce to ban him because he was a scammer, arunforce told him to report it in the scammers grave (LOL WHO WOULD TRUST THE WORD OF A SCAMMER, pretty sure he got banned for scamming before). Boombox willing traded shit for his buddy (they are buddies). He said he didn't care if he got banned, nope ain't getting another chance.
    I know that it's just more than a game hacking website, and even though the services are great here, they don't compete with the trading websites that others have to offer, because they specifically specialize in the trading of that specific game.

    And yes, Boombox at first didn't know he was a scammer. But when he found out, he told arun to ban him. And that's when arun told him to report in the scammers grave. And sure, it's your website, your rules, your choices. Nothing I can do about it. If you don't want him back, then a-ok.
    Last edited by KingDot; 02-12-2013 at 11:56 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #39
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    why u gotta scam man

  13. #40
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Which is why there should be some sort of method implemented to prevent these from happening. In my honest opinion it is the "newcomers" fault in the first place. If they think they're smart enough to go on MPGH and think that they'll all be safe and snuggled, then they're wrong. Why would they be so stupid to trust anyone on the Internet in the first place. Their loss is not MPGH's fault, considering the fact that they wholeheartedly came here "trusting" people. While Boombox's high post count and reputation may deem him worthy of trust, it is the victim's fault in trusting them in the first place. They should know that posting takes little to no effort and reputation could be "bought" in the sense of "rep for rep". Someone should never trust anyone on the internet in the first place. It's full of people of different kind and I would never think of it as a place. And honestly, if they don't see the shiny "MM", then they are deemed stupid to even be on the internet.

    While I'm not familiar with RotMG, the game itself, I believe that there are more "official" trading websites. Just by browsing around google, one can find websites that offer more legit trading services. Just like in Team Fortress 2, there is trading. But there is no "official" trading websites, nor official "MMs" for TF2. Because I'm more familiar with TF2, I can say that there are around four websites that are considered to be nonetheless "official". If users do not use the websites for what they're intended for, then what's the purpose of having them? Instead of trading on MPGH, I would trade on these "unofficial" but "more official than MPGH" websites. That's why the websites are there. For you to meet other traders and trade. The people there are for others to consult with if case any unnecessary actions happen.

    RotMG is on Steam. If the victim were to complain to Steam to report scamming, Steam would've just said that it was their fault for trusting the services of third party websites. And MPGH is only giving a fuck because MPGH is a good website with a lovely community. If the victim was to go on any other website, and that website particularly didn't give a fuck, then they're screwed. I've been scammed before where I've provided evidence to Steam and Valve and yet I didn't get my lovely, shiny, glowing pixels back. I just learn to suck it up and move on. Boombox only MMed, which resulted in the aid of scamming. After having a conversation with Boombox, he told me that he honestly thought Exhale was wanting to buy the accounts, and that he didn't know he was abetting Exhale. After finding out Exhale was scamming, Ryan asked if there was anything he could do for the victim of the first scam, to which the victim replied that he was okay. You may choose to believe what Boombox said, but in my opinion he was honest about it.

    I'm not in support of Boombox nor against him, but either way, what does this really achieve? The victim of the scam doesn't get his worthy pixels back does he? No. And what does permbanning Exhale really do? Just keep him off MPGH? But he's still out there and most likely scamming, which doesn't even solve the root of this whole issue. But that's not MPGH's concern is it? Nope.

    Anyways, I think that Boombox should be given another chance. And if he fucks up this time, than whatever. I could hardly care less. He should serve like a week ban or whatever. But this is up to Dave and this is only my opinion.

    tl;dr? Go read you lazy ass.
    That's the equivalent of saying "well there are grocery shops, people shouldn't shop at a farmers market because it isn't 'official'". MPGH offers a Marketplace for an easy way to trade online Merchandise, it does not matter what your personal opinion is, the rules for said Marketplace are written and must be abide by. You say you are not advocating BB's actions yet your entire post is supporting his behavior by bashing on the newcomers. So what if they are not intelligent enough to know a scam from a legitimate trade? Those rules that Dave has written are there to protect them until they are able to realize an idiotic trade from a well thought out trade with a respectable marketer. Saying that they are stupid makes it their fault is not correct, that is equivalent to saying "well he didn't get perfect grades in school so he's a moron", news flash buddy, the top and most well-renowned scientists of all time either flunked out, never went to school, or received poor grades with the exception of a lesser amount than the latter. The fact of the matter remains, BB helped a fucking scammer multiple fucking times, so he's fucking permabanned.

    Fucking deal with it and stop acting like a brat. I haven't known you to be a dumbass but you're sure as hell showing your immature side right now KD.

  14. #41
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,853
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,697
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I know that it's just more than a game hacking website, and even though the services are great here, they don't compete with the trading websites that others have to offer, because they specifically specialize in the trading of that specific game.
    From what I've seen from other trading websites, they offer the same service... some even have to pay. Ravallo and our other MMs have done a great job.

    And yes, Boombox at first didn't know he was a scammer. But when he found out, he told arun to ban him. And that's when arun told him to report in the scammers grave. And sure, it's your website, your rules, your choices. Nothing I can do about it. If you don't want him back, then a-ok.
    He knew on the 6th. Today is the 12th. He still "MM'ed" for him after the fact.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. #42
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I know that it's just more of a game hacking website, and even though the services are great here, they don't compete with the trading websites that others have to offer, because they specifically specialize in the trading of that specific game.

    And yes, Boombox at first didn't know he was a scammer. But when he found out, he told arun to ban him. And that's when arun told him to report in the scammers grave. And sure, it's your website, your rules, your choices. Nothing I can do about it. If you don't want him back, then a-ok.
    I will guarantee that there are more scammers on sites like that than here.
    The reason being, is that it is a scammers stalking grounds.
    Any way you look at it, most of those trading sites aren't official.
    Some games have trading sections on their official forums, but what is the worst that is going to happen to offenders?
    They get banned from the forums, that's about it. You won't find scamming against the terms of a Eula. You won't even find that subject.
    Either way, the kid that got scammed in this case was a moron for not using an official MM, so he really can't bitch much about it.
    Not saying Boom didn't deserve to get booted, because he did. Just sayin.

  16. #43
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    That's the equivalent of saying "well there are grocery shops, people shouldn't shop at a farmers market because it isn't 'official'". MPGH offers a Marketplace for an easy way to trade online Merchandise, it does not matter what your personal opinion is, the rules for said Marketplace are written and must be abide by. You say you are not advocating BB's actions yet your entire post is supporting his behavior by bashing on the newcomers. So what if they are not intelligent enough to know a scam from a legitimate trade? Those rules that Dave has written are there to protect them until they are able to realize an idiotic trade from a well thought out trade with a respectable marketer. Saying that they are stupid makes it their fault is not correct, that is equivalent to saying "well he didn't get perfect grades in school so he's a moron", news flash buddy, the top and most well-renowned scientists of all time either flunked out, never went to school, or received poor grades with the exception of a lesser amount than the latter. The fact of the matter remains, BB helped a fucking scammer multiple fucking times, so he's fucking permabanned.

    Fucking deal with it and stop acting like a brat. I haven't known you to be a dumbass but you're sure as hell showing your immature side right now KD.
    Jee, sorry for acting like a "brat". Didn't know inputting my 0.02 cents of opinion would be so challenging. And yeah, I can be immature sometimes. That I can admit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    From what I've seen from other trading websites, they offer the same service... some even have to pay. Ravallo and our other MMs have done a great job.


    He knew on the 6th. Today is the 12th. He still "MM'ed" for him after the fact.
    Not saying our MMs haven't done a great job. I fully love the MM crew. If you don't mind me linking to another website real quick (you can edit my post if you want)

    = Offers auto bumping trades

    = Specializes in ideally paypal trading, have a list of "known" scammers and sharkers, etc.

    I only wrote from what I know. Didn't know "He still "MM'ed" for him after the fact."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I will guarantee that there are more scammers on sites like that than here.
    The reason being, is that it is a scammers stalking grounds.
    Any way you look at it, most of those trading sites aren't official.
    Some games have trading sections on their official forums, but what is the worst that is going to happen to offenders?
    They get banned from the forums, that's about it. You won't find scamming against the terms of a Eula. You won't even find that subject.
    Either way, the kid that got scammed in this case was a moron for not using an official MM, so he really can't bitch much about it.
    Not saying Boom didn't deserve to get booted, because he did. Just sayin.
    I used "official" on quotation because they're not official. Yeah I guess He was a nice guy tho imo
    Last edited by KingDot; 02-13-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  17. #44
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,290
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Someday I'll scam you faggots. Be ready.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (02-13-2013)

  19. #45
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Someday I'll scam you faggots. Be ready.
    Anyone that does business with you would deserve it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast