Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    HackedTube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General / CF / Minecraft = SECTIONES.
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    wow nice!!!!!

    ---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

    wtf lol nice but i dont get the sang
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf1339 View Post


    Watch our harlem shake in a city called Bitola

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to HackedTube For This Useful Post:

    halaf1339 (02-17-2013)

  3. #17
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xKilla99 View Post
    Out of all the videos I have seen about this.. this is the one with the most people so far for me.
    I saw one with a couple thousand, Forgot where it was tho

  4. #18
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    SO is this the new trend going around now?

  5. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    I think this shit is stupid, honestly don't understand why people do it.
    Unimaginative people that copy other's original ideas to cash in on views and subs of an ever-growing trend.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #20
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneSimmons View Post

    I saw one with a couple thousand, Forgot where it was tho
    Aww that sucks.. I would have liked to see it.

  7. #21
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,446
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,708
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't like harlem shake.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  8. #22
    Fleurious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I think it's the most stupidest thing ever. It's like they're fucking air. So lame.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleurious For This Useful Post:

    Doc (02-18-2013)

  10. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleurious View Post
    I think it's the most stupidest thing ever. It's like they're fucking air. So lame.
    This chick knows whats up.

  11. #24
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    This chick knows whats up.
    Chick. wat??????????? tits????????????????
    [img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img]







  12. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Chick. wat??????????? tits????????????????
    [img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img][img]https://www.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/wio.gif[/img]
    That is correct.

    Last edited by Doc; 02-18-2013 at 07:28 AM.

  13. #26
    Diaaa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    sick about :\ .... but its funny

  14. #27
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    this is spreading like aids



    My games;

    x

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    Fapmaster96 (02-18-2013)

  16. #28
    Remember's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Me mums basement
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    284
    The number of Harlem Shakes,Is to damn high!
    "I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it."

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Remember For This Useful Post:

    Fapmaster96 (02-18-2013)

  18. #29
    Hardstylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    This Harlem Shake thing is completely fked up lol.

  19. #30
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstylez View Post
    This Harlem Shake thing is completely fked up lol.
    Way to many, it's fucking annoying.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Arma 2 Hacker Harlem Shake
    By T0X1Cmods in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 06:07 AM
  2. LETS DO THE HARLEM SHAKE YO!
    By sosunluck in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 03:28 AM
  3. harlem shake mainstream blah
    By Poison in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 04:51 PM
  4. Infinity Ward harlem shake
    By Larity2056 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 06:32 AM
  5. Harlem shake bby gurl
    By HalfBajan in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 03:16 AM