Thread: Firefall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Firefall

    Anyone got a extra beta key? would love to try this game out..

    i know the people that are in beta.. do get 5 invites..


  2. #2
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Never heard of it

    but I wouldn't mind a key

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  3. #3
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Never heard of it

    but I wouldn't mind a key
    Okay i got a beta key.. and now i have 5 keys to give out!! <3

    Show some love! and you just might get one



  4. #4
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Okay i got a beta key.. and now i have 5 keys to give out!! <3

    Show some love! and you just might get one

    bitch, you love the shit out of me

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  5. #5
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    bitch, you love the shit out of me


    need yo email


  6. #6
    HackedTube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General / CF / Minecraft = SECTIONES.
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    IS IT A GOOD GAME DID YOU TRY IT ?

  7. #7
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    To keep this rolling @PyrexxHero®
    when yu get the invite.. you will also get 5 invites.. so you can do your giveaways also.. just so more ppl can play.


  8. #8
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    To keep this rolling @PyrexxHero®
    when yu get the invite.. you will also get 5 invites.. so you can do your giveaways also.. just so more ppl can play.
    So I invite 5 friends, and they invite 5 friends, and they invite 5 friends. . .

    before you know it everyone and their mom has 5 keys and no friends to give them to, kinda like dota2

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  9. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    So I invite 5 friends, and they invite 5 friends, and they invite 5 friends. . .

    before you know it everyone and their mom has 5 keys and no friends to give them to, kinda like dota2
    Yup! .


  10. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post




    need yo email
    I love youuu i want your D );
    Dis email:

    kevinxielin789@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #11
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7563417]

    I love youuu i want your D );
    Dis email:

    kevinxielin789@hotmail.com

    Sent, I have 1 more invite left


  12. #12
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That feel when your computer can't handle any new games =(

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #13
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    That feel when your computer can't handle any new games =(
    Da feels
    Get one anyways and SELL IT
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #14
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7563451]

    Da feels
    Get one anyways and SELL IT
    see im nice and fucking give em out for free >.<


    ---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

    Not sure if this one works or not.. but first come to first server.. someone just pmed me it on the firefall forums lol

    IHT6P-QVXLE-74RH1-IRT2D


  15. #15
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

    see im nice and fucking give em out for free >.<


    ---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

    Not sure if this one works or not.. but first come to first server.. someone just pmed me it on the firefall forums lol

    IHT6P-QVXLE-74RH1-IRT2D

    Thats why i love you :0
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Firefall
    By p0lak83 in forum Beta Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 08:19 PM
  2. WTT Firefall Beta for DotA 2
    By cerqua in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 06:29 PM
  3. Trading Firefall Beta key for Super MNC Beta key
    By NoGoN in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:00 PM
  4. Trading my Dota 2 key for Firefall Beta key
    By NoGoN in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:32 PM
  5. WTB FIREFALL BETA KEY
    By NoGoN in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 06:06 PM