Thread: New phone.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74
  1. #1
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    New phone.

    My parents have booked a trip for us to go to Italy in September this year and on the way there we have a day in Hong Kong to look around and do some shopping or whatev

    Dad reckons it would be the best place to get some sort of technology etc. I'm thinking about getting either an iPhone 5 or Galaxy SIII because it is like $200 cheaper there than here in NZ . I've looked at the Galaxy Notes and they seem not bad.

    or are there any other phones that are supposed to be released that will be sexy af? Not keen on a Windows phone.
    Oh hai der.

  2. #2
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    most likely will be a ripoff phone, just saying

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  3. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 BRO.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #4
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    most likely will be a ripoff phone, just saying
    I don't believe in ripoffs or scams. I'm helping a Nigerian family by giving them $5,000 a month and by the end of the year I will be married to the Nigerian princess
    Oh hai der.

  5. #5
    RobinC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.exe
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    3,679
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I have Xperia S.

  6. #6
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    iPhones are over-rated.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #7
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Hong Kong is full of knock-offs.
    I don't recommend you to get a phone there.

  8. #8
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ima laugh if its text is in chinese

  9. #9
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
    Hong Kong is full of knock-offs.
    I don't recommend you to get a phone there.
    I am aware of that lol. I don't think a genuine Apple store would sell a knock off though
    Oh hai der.

  10. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    I am aware of that lol. I don't think a genuine Apple store would sell a knock off though
    They have fake apple stores in Hong Kong

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #11
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7563489]

    They have fake apple stores in Hong Kong
    I'd do my research beforehand and make sure that it is a 100% genuine store

    Plus my dad has been in the industry long enough to pick up on anything that is a bit fishy. I'd also doubt that there wouldn't be many knock off stores in Hong Kong since it is a major city.
    Oh hai der.

  12. #12
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7563489]

    They have fake apple stores in Hong Kong
    I'd do my research beforehand and make sure that it is a 100% genuine store

    Plus my dad has been in the industry long enough to pick up on anything that is a bit fishy. I'd also doubt that there wouldn't be many knock off stores in Hong Kong since it is a major city.


    ---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

    Woah, sorry about double post. Must have lagged out
    Oh hai der.

  13. #13
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Get a iPhone5.

  14. #14
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Iphone 5 is better in my opinion.

  15. #15
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post
    Get a iPhone5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Iphone 5 is better in my opinion.
    What I prefer about iPhone 5 is that it sites a lot nicer in your hands. S3 is hugeeeeeeeee
    Oh hai der.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GOT NEW PHONE !!!!
    By **HACKER** in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:57 AM
  2. New phone...
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 08:37 PM
  3. New Phone
    By Brizingir in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 09:56 PM
  5. New phone
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 03:59 AM