Thread: Could It Be?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 108
  1. #16
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    inb4 real life fallout

  2. #17
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    I never liked science


  3. #18
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Im scared.....
    Science is originally for the good by the scientists but used for bad by others

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    I never liked science
    Shame on you, shame on your family, shame on your goat
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Mc565 (02-18-2013)

  5. #19
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Experiments were always fun in class

  6. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I never did get to dissect any thing


  7. #21
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    I never did get to dissect any thing
    you've had no childhood );
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #22
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Possibly the discovery of dark matter
    Has Dark Matter Finally Been Found? Big News Coming Soon - Yahoo! News
    Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
    Why the fuck would you be happy over that?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #23
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ederan View Post
    Why the fuck would you be happy over that?
    Possibly FTL travel
    If we manage to survive the transition from a level 0 to a level 1 society, then the knowledge of dark matter will greatly improve our progress
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #24
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't get any of this...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (02-18-2013)

  12. #25
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    I don't get any of this...
    Same here....


  13. #26
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    OMG Science boner.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #27
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    I don't get any of this...
    Where did your Asianess go?

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Same here....
    Not even the simplest explanation work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #28
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Where did your Asianess go?



    Not even the simplest explanation work?
    Bro, I been studying for the Asvab since 4pm its now 10 almost 11pm.. my brain is just like GO TO FUCKING SLEEP YOU FUCKING FUCK


  16. #29
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Possibly FTL travel
    If we manage to survive the transition from a level 0 to a level 1 society, then the knowledge of dark matter will greatly improve our progress
    That, Or Global Nuclear War for the technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  17. #30
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Bro, I been studying for the Asvab since 4pm its now 10 almost 11pm.. my brain is just like GO TO FUCKING SLEEP YOU FUCKING FUCK


    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave #1 View Post
    That, Or Global Nuclear War for the technology.
    Scientists don't like war, plus the initial information on this something this big will be public
    The only problematic part is the research to weaponize dark matter, which will be guarded heavily
    Nuclear war is near impossible to occur, since it is m.a.d.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. if ur bored could u do me a favor?
    By stupidiot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 06:03 AM
  2. If u could kill 1 person in this thread...
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 04:34 PM
  3. Where could I learn C++? (Beginner, and Advanced stuff)
    By TsumikiriX in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 07:17 PM
  5. Hay guys could i av a sig? me starting a new motto
    By tidusjar in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 01:42 PM