Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I find this to be of absolutely no use other than a very small aesthetic difference. I must say though, for those who find the need to "pimp" their USB icon, then this is a great program.
    Last edited by Aborted; 02-20-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #17
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    good for you

  3. #18
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,064
    Why download a program? It's easy to do it manually...

  4. #19
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    People hate on this thread when there threads are 10x more useless.



    "
    With this program you can change the icon of your storage device (your USB)."
    @Tall kiwi


    And what would you say is pimping it out then? @Hux's Slave #1



    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/609647-zion-i.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...e-annoyed.html

    the last 2 threads you made were way more useless than this thread. @Instagram

    seriously kiddos, this may not be the most interesting program. but by no means is it useless like you all claim. It's a form of decorating your computer.
    Who are you? Shut up and stop being a faggot.

    I can read perfectly fine. It was more of a rhetoric question because changing an icon to make your computer look all fancy is pointless.
    Oh hai der.

  5. #20
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    I meant like adding nice tools and stuff... like idunno, secret files? or something
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #21
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    Who are you? Shut up and stop being a faggot.

    I can read perfectly fine. It was more of a rhetoric question because changing an icon to make your computer look all fancy is pointless.
    Who am I? Lmao who are you, stop being a faggot? stop getting butthurt over the internet. If you can read perfectly fine don't make your post non fancy and more pointless than the thread. Pointless would mean it does not do anything, when it clearly does. Your opinion on if it is interesting and something you would want on your computer does not make it useless genius.
    Last edited by Hyak; 02-21-2013 at 01:02 AM.

  7. #22
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    Who am I? Lmao who are you, stop being a faggot? stop getting butthurt over the internet. If you can read perfectly fine don't make your post non fancy and more pointless than the thread. Pointless would mean it does not do anything, when it clearly does. Your opinion on if it is interesting and something you would want on your computer does not make it useless genius.
    You are Hyak, he is Tall Kiwi, im sorry i didnt get the last part.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #23
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #24
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post
    HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    nah you're a faggot

  10. #25
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    nah you're a faggot
    You know, I sometimes wonder how you can actually see your keyboard... or actually anything in this world.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  11. #26
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    You know, I sometimes wonder how you can actually see your keyboard... or actually anything in this world.
    Most human beings are born with a pair of working eyes, including me

  12. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    You know, I sometimes wonder how you can actually see your keyboard... or actually anything in this world.


  13. #28
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you legend!

    SOUNDCLOUD



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Customizing Your Gun?
    By chipster100 in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Customize your gun
    By ToJaMleko in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 04:23 PM
  3. Customize Your Music
    By d4rkne3s in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:32 AM
  4. Customize Your Music in Combat Arms
    By ADMINISTER in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 03:47 AM
  5. Put a backround on your USB flash drive
    By mostwanted in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 11:16 AM