Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Falling for the old piracy kills sales gambit eh?

See my above point, but PC gets second hand for reasons other than piracy, but nobody wants to admit it, because piracy is the easy way to be lazy. Like blaming video games for school shootings instead of actually admitting they were bad people.

Nobody is losing money with PC games. Sales appear to be low because no sales statistic can account for sales on steam, or most D2D sales in the first place. Physical copy sales have dropped, but PC gamers are still buying and playing games on the same level console players are.
    Are you implying anyone who has pirAted a game is a bad person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post

Let's take Wii for example. Yeah you can emulated at 1080p, but cannot find many games which run without minor graphics issues or flaws. Random speed downs. Even trying to emulate a dreamcast or gamecube, both over a decade old is still far from perfect and many emulators are not able to emulate without minor graphic errors or other problems like controls.
    If you are encountering game breaking bugs or major graphical issues, either your PC is bad, your you are a little lacking in the mental department. Emu's have numerous speedhacks and workarounds for stuff like that. I run PCSX2, Dolphin, P64 VBA, and plenty of older emus with no problems other than an occasional, 'oh that texture is flickering a bit' Unless you are running a shitty emu, the biggest problems you will find are actually quite benign. It takes a mere couple of minutes to set up a controller as well. With controller plugins being far more advanced than the actual controllers, any issues you run into can be fixed by tweaking a bit, or just finding another plugin. And running games on their respective consoles is not exactly perfect either.

If you mean to tell me that spending $500 or more on buying each console is worth the benefit of not seeing extremely minor graphical discrepancies from time to time, than whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojanman24 View Post
    Are you implying anyone who has pirAted a game is a bad person?
    Did you read my post at all?
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yes heart view, I'm just screwing with you and disagreeing, Don't worry I'm not actually that ignorant lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    NOPE, patents and technology are.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12