Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    Retard.. It's not even malware, but whatever the fuck.

    I don't care, if you dont want good people on here, couldnt care less
    You barely know him and you're going out of your way to support him. Cute.

    What do you label as "good people"? People who you can leech and benefit off of? Clearly your cute little "I'm selling Steam accounts" answers my question.

    It's not malware, yet it detects as malware by many programs and sources. Why can't you just accept it?

    And either way, it's ethically wrong to steal accounts from people. Stop being so ignorant.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to :Pure Nig: For This Useful Post:

    AznReincarny (02-23-2013)

  3. #32
    Trojanman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Regardless of wether or not he posted a virus, he did. But he still would have been banned for being a total asshat

  4. #33
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    Retard.. It's not even malware, but whatever the fuck.

    I don't care, if you dont want good people on here, couldnt care less
    Doesn't matter if MPGH has good people when you are going to become cave-boy with a GPS

  5. #34
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    Doesn't matter if MPGH has good people when you are going to become cave-boy with a GPS
    Funny how originally you were supporting him, and then suddenly you don't.

    Ahhh hypocrites.

  6. #35
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


    Funny how originally you were supporting him, and then suddenly you don't.

    Ahhh hypocrites.
    find the post?

  7. #36
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    This thread should now die, he is banned, and that is all.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  8. #37
    Trojanman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    This thread should now die, he is banned, and that is all.
    I agree, this kid doesn't deserve this much attention. Even in the hacking world you must have morals, stealing from INNOCENT people I don't take kindly to.

    But if your like counter strike, I'd have no problem cleaning out his parents checking account

  9. #38
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


    You barely know him and you're going out of your way to support him. Cute.

    What do you label as "good people"? People who you can leech and benefit off of? Clearly your cute little "I'm selling Steam accounts" answers my question.

    It's not malware, yet it detects as malware by many programs and sources. Why can't you just accept it?

    And either way, it's ethically wrong to steal accounts from people. Stop being so ignorant.
    I'm not going out of my way. I'm leaving it at this.

    bye.

  10. #39
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    find the post?
    It was tis, deleted in Counter Strike's original Steam crack thread



    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    I'm not going out of my way. I'm leaving it at this.

    bye.
    Leaving it at this only cause you have no valid argument to support your cause.

    >gg

    Seriously, would you want this to all go away? It seriously could:

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/KamielFTW

    All someone has to do is report you to Steam
    Last edited by :Pure Nig:; 02-23-2013 at 11:09 AM.

  11. #40
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


    It was tis, deleted in Counter Strike's original Steam crack thread
    Ok I'm going to believe you

  12. #41
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I didn't know good people steal other peoples accounts, and then supports it.. da fuq is up with the world today


  13. #42
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    When are you going to go join the wild?
    Rock the house!

  14. #43
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    30,196
    Reputation
    4197
    Thanks
    37,937
    My Mood
    Devilish
    1) Apparently he had another account, which he scammed from.
    2) If you checked the virus scans, one of the executables was dirty as fuck (Closer inspection showed it reading registry keys, looking at firefox profiles and passwords).

    That's all folks.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    :Pure Nig: (02-23-2013),Aborted (02-23-2013),AznReincarny (02-23-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (02-23-2013),master131backup (02-23-2013),Maxedout150 (02-23-2013),Mr.Seyeko (02-23-2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Why was Obama banned?
    By !~_Creedy_~! in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 04:38 PM
  2. Why was I banned?
    By xEnd in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 03:49 PM
  3. Why was I banned?
    By crunk69 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:58 AM
  4. why was I banned?
    By feeldabeat17 in forum General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:04 PM
  5. Why was Mastasnip3 banned?
    By Typlo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 06:27 PM