Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Drugs are not bad and people should really just get to terms with that, without "drugs" people probably wouldn't live as long and be as "healthy" as you were now.
    As with any other thing you can do, eat and drink it's not healthy in terms of how much and the reasons for it.

Moderation, not saying I possess moderation due to my high tolerance to shit in general.

We should focus on the real enemy, alcohol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why do people think of even doing this?

Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."

Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    I seen people almost OD doing shit there first time. I think it's dumb people will do shit that might kill them just to get high for a few secs. I never did or tryed anything that could kill me on my first hit or make me suck dick to get more.
    Agreed. I've watched four people for from taking rec drugs and it just makes me wonder what compels them to take an untested substance.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InferiorComplex View Post
    Drugs are not bad and people should really just get to terms with that, without "drugs" people probably wouldn't live as long and be as "healthy" as you were now.
    As with any other thing you can do, eat and drink it's not healthy in terms of how much and the reasons for it.

Moderation, not saying I possess moderation due to my high tolerance to shit in general.

We should focus on the real enemy, alcohol.
    The only safe "drug" is Marijuana. The others such as MDMA, Opiates, Stimulants, a hallucinogeons do not sustain a persons life force whatsoever. All except hallucinogeons force your body to secrete an abnormally large amount of a substance it produces on its own, damaging many receptors in the process. Hallucinogeons are not completely safe as they completely alter the brain chemistry for a period of a time to a way that is not natural. This can cause a persons DNA to attempt to autocorrect the changes made to the body that were not meant to be there in the first place, which can lead to seizures or death.

Alcohol in low quantities is healthy. By low quantities I mean a 20 proof bottle of Chardonnay filling half of a wine glass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    already posted here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Dat shit cray!
    I am a smelly parrot. Enough said...

<---- LOL!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Agreed. I've watched four people for from taking rec drugs and it just makes me wonder what compels them to take an untested substance.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

The only safe "drug" is Marijuana. The others such as MDMA, Opiates, Stimulants, a hallucinogeons do not sustain a persons life force whatsoever. All except hallucinogeons force your body to secrete an abnormally large amount of a substance it produces on its own, damaging many receptors in the process. Hallucinogeons are not completely safe as they completely alter the brain chemistry for a period of a time to a way that is not natural. This can cause a persons DNA to attempt to autocorrect the changes made to the body that were not meant to be there in the first place, which can lead to seizures or death.

Alcohol in low quantities is healthy. By low quantities I mean a 20 proof bottle of Chardonnay filling half of a wine glass.
    I actually saw a documentary about those receptors not too long ago.
    That's not the only thing that is altered by the receptors, you just took out the worst of the worst.
    - But in a less dangerous matter it may cause severe depression due the unhealthy amount of "happiness" you experience causing damage to the receptors.
    Making you become chronically depressed.

But you obviously get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by aKsuD View Post
    already posted here.
    Again, it's not the most recent news, read the first post.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InferiorComplex View Post

I actually saw a documentary about those receptors not too long ago.
    That's not the only thing that is altered by the receptors, you just took out the worst of the worst.
    - But in a less dangerous matter it may cause severe depression due the unhealthy amount of "happiness" you experience causing damage to the receptors.
    Making you become chronically depressed.

But you obviously get my point.

Again, it's not the most recent news, read the first post.
    The excessive amount of Serotonin causes the receptors to burn out, which is what causes the depression. Drugs are all about the receptors being inhibited.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    That stuff looks nasty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Saw an article a while ago saying that even moderate drinking increases chance of cancer
    Didn't say anything about factors
    Response?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123