Thread: Da fuck?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81
  1. #16
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post
    who needs internet when you got nintendo
    Everybody that isnt in Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #17
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7614038]

    Everybody that isnt in Japan
    RLMAO that's win

  3. #18
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7614038]

    Everybody that isnt in Japan
    You act as if Nintendo isn't popular in america

  4. #19
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    You act as if Nintendo isn't popular in america

    no idea why it posted twice
    It isnt...................
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    You act as if Nintendo isn't popular in america

    no idea why it posted twice
    because it isnt....


  6. #21
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7614081]

    It isnt...................
    "the Wii sold more units in the United States than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 combined in the first half of 2007"
    Seems really unpopular to me


    ---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

    "According to the NPD Group, nearly 890,000 Nintendo Wii U units have been sold in the United States after 41 days on the market"

    900k consoles in 41 days...seems unpopular

  7. #22
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you believe everything you read on the internet?


  8. #23
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    "the Wii sold more units in the United States than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 combined in the first half of 2007"
    Seems really unpopular to me


    ---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

    "According to the NPD Group, nearly 890,000 Nintendo Wii U units have been sold in the United States after 41 days on the market"

    900k consoles in 41 days...seems unpopular
    its unpopular, it only sold alot in 2007 because it was new and way overrated.
    and IT ISNT D:<
    ITS ONLY FOR KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #24
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7614126]

    its unpopular, it only sold alot in 2007 because it was new and way overrated.
    and IT ISNT D:<
    ITS ONLY FOR KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS
    and fat ppl who wanna get in shape xD


  10. #25
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    you believe everything you read on the internet?
    Ah. The classic argument. If something on the internet goes against what you say, it's automatically false.

  11. #26
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You're the girl


  12. #27
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7614126]

    its unpopular, it only sold alot in 2007 because it was new and way overrated.
    and IT ISNT D:<
    ITS ONLY FOR KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS
    The only problem with that is there were more sales between 2008-Now than Release-2007


  13. #28
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    The only problem with that is there were more sales between 2008-Now than Release-2007

    but everybody hates it, we all know PC is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #29
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7614147]

    but everybody hates it, we all know PC is the best
    I cannot agree with that one. Everybody knows if it wasn't for Nintendo's NES that USA would never get out of the Video Game Crash of '83 (if memory serves correct) and you would probably not be playing your games now

  15. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Damn you are so obsessed with Nintendo..


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM