Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfinished Code View Post

    it was so worth it. she's 14 and soo sexy ill try to take a pic

    Once you see her you will drool
    Not interested in 14 year old girls. Especially named crystal. What an ugly name.

    btw, what will creating an admin account do? Make you feel badass?

    Because if you get in trouble because you broke the computer policy you are almost as retarded as the guy who got expelled throwing a book.

  2. #17
    Unfinished Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    Not interested in 14 year old girls. Especially named crystal. What an ugly name.

    btw, what will creating an admin account do? Make you feel badass?

    Because if you get in trouble because you broke the computer policy you are almost as retarded as the guy who got expelled throwing a book.
    Well in my defense i can get on YouTube and fb. Also i was talking to the 6-8th graders Im ing 8th

  3. #18
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfinished Code View Post

    Well in my defense i can get on YouTube and fb. Also i was talking to the 6-8th graders Im ing 8th
    You should be learning in school, not going on Youtube and facebook.

    Not changing the fact that middle school relationships last no longer than 2 months. I am speaking from experience.

    Also, crystal is still an ugly name which reeks of poverty.

  4. #19
    Unfinished Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    You should be learning in school, not going on Youtube and facebook.

    Not changing the fact that middle school relationships last no longer than 2 months. I am speaking from experience.

    Also, crystal is still an ugly name which reeks of poverty.
    Well... i go to school to date talk and have friends
    unlike you,(no offence but) your probably too stuck up books you have no time for friends. loosen up some

  5. #20
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfinished Code View Post

    Well... i go to school to date talk and have friends
    unlike you,(no offence but) your probably too stuck up books you have no time for friends. loosen up some
    Because I want to get an education, get a high paying job and live a luxurious life? Ok.

    And I do have time for friends, but I choose to do other things. Like play my super famicom and go on 2chan

  6. #21
    Cactuar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    YOLO that shit OP.

  7. #22
    Unfinished Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post


    Because I want to get an education, get a high paying job and live a luxurious life? Ok.

    And I do have time for friends, but I choose to do other things. Like play my super famicom and go on 2chan
    Yeah, i have high grades but i also have alother of time to
    talk, crack jokes, date, and be social

  8. #23
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfinished Code View Post


    Yeah, i have high grades but i also have alother of time to
    talk, crack jokes, date, and be social
    Your job in school is to learn. Everything else is seconday.

    Also, who needs that when you got 2chan

  9. #24
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hack into the school:Middle School level?

  10. #25
    Unfinished Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
    Hack into the school:Middle School level?
    Hack?no i would get completely banned
    just create an admin account
    its not hard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Plz do not delete, its my hw from school!!!!!
    By Daryth22 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. Math Quiz (Middle School shit)
    By -DOG- in forum General
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 11:18 PM
  3. I need to fuk my school computers--help.
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:32 PM
  4. School master computer
    By deathmore in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 02:44 PM
  5. Bypassing School Filters
    By Mortifix in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 01:01 PM