What is it?
It's a website that buys your OWN noticies/news.
What I need to do?
You simply take news (They need to be yours, not copy-pasted.) and write them there, submit news from your country/city/home.
Can I copy past news from other websites (CNN,etc.)?
NO. copy+past is illegal and they have the right to not pay you if you do so.
How much they pay me?
You get money per Like/Dislike/View/Coment. Don't know the rates, I win around 3$-5$ per day.
How much is the payout?
It's 25$ and they can send you the money to your home, paypal or they can buy you anything that you want!!
Rules: We have the right to remove (and not pay out) any account that partakes in the conduct listed below:
1. Submitting content that you did not write yourself. Copying content from other websites around the internet is stealing and Bubblews will never pay you for that.
2. Abusing our likes/views/comment system by partaking in exchange groups and requesting for them through other Bubblews' members.
3. Utilizing Traffic Exchange, Bots, Proxies, Virtual Private Network and other forms of IP manipulation is stealing from Bubblews.
4. Submitting posts that only contain pictures and/or containing very limited text is prohibited as this is not content our advertisers like to pay for.
5. Posting Pornographic/semi-pornographic images and/or content to Bubblews.
6. Posting LESS THAN 400 characters per post.
7. Posting material not written in English (Only exception is if you supplement your post with an English translation).