Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,241
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    I guess I get it
    YOU GUESS YOU GET IT?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  2. #17
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7625996]

    YOU GUESS YOU GET IT?
    Nah, he gets it

  3. #18
    Dls_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    010100110110010101100011011100100110010101110100
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    610
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I've seen a lot of these, they always get me though

  4. #19
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Le Brazzers

  5. #20
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


    Clearly you didn't read the part where I got it off my facebook newsfeed. Oh okay kiddie.
    Clearly you didn't know where it originated from . 9gag .

  6. #21
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,241
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    Clearly you didn't know where it originated from . 9gag .
    You clearly dont know where it originated from...
    Disney..
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  7. #22
    Trojanman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    I guess I get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    Clearly you didn't know where it originated from . 9gag .
    Who cares where it originated, maybe it got POPULAR on 9gag, who knows if it came from elsewhere first, quit being a bitch lol

  8. #23
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    Clearly you didn't know where it originated from . 9gag .
    Clearly I wouldn't have known where it originated from cause I'm not a 9gag fan / user / browser / follower.

    And who the fuck cares? It's a fucking website. Get over it.

  9. #24
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,241
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


    Clearly I wouldn't have known where it originated from cause I'm not a 9gag fan / user / browser / follower.

    And who the fuck cares? It's a fucking website. Get over it.
    You should become one
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  10. #25
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,810
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7625996]

    YOU GUESS YOU GET IT?
    I had to think about it. Damn ya be making a big deal


    ---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave #1 View Post


    YOU GUESS YOU GET IT?
    I had to think about it. Damn ya be making a big deal

  11. #26
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,513
    The Brazzers logo will always turn innocence into something that come out of a porno with dud actors.

  12. #27
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Childhood cartoon ruined ~

  13. #28
    Johnleepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1,412
    My Mood
    Happy
    haha so funny

  14. #29
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls_ View Post
    I've seen a lot of these, they always get me though
    In what way could these pictures possibly entertain you?

    SOUNDCLOUD



  15. #30
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,008
    I have a picture somewhere where plankton forcefully sucks a psychotic sponge Bob.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What a Fucking Rip-Off
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
  2. RIP myko
    By ace76543 in forum Knight Online Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:52 PM
  3. Ripped much?
    By Distant.Shadow in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:54 PM
  4. RIP Bill Cosby
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:59 PM