Thread: Cloverfield?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Maybe he wanted to make a thread about it, who the fuck cares.. you don't have to come here and post.. and post your worthless fucking points that no one cares about..
    You seem to care a whole lot. You're butthurt for no reason whatsoever. Who the fuck said you can talk to me in the first place? You're not even on my level, you're beneath me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpivot View Post
    Well thats why i came to mpgh, searched on google didnt found anything (just a trailer of a game saying it was cloverfield) than i thought maybe one of you know better but thanks anyway
    Don't mind Iverson.. hes black.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

You seem to care a whole lot. You're butthurt for no reason whatsoever. Who the fuck said you can talk to me in the first place? You're not even on my level, you're beneath me.
    Tired of seeing fuck heads like you coming into threads and totally bashing the OP for asking a question.. i see it all over the forum.. don't like a thread don't open it. that simple.. mind your fucking buisness.. and you really need to get a life.. with this statement right here "You're not even on my level, you're beneath me." quit being dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Holy fuck i started a fight... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! @iTzSeyeko™ & @iverson954360
    Last edited by Mrpivot; 03-01-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Don't mind Iverson.. hes black.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Tired of seeing fuck heads like you coming into threads and totally bashing the OP for asking a question.. i see it all over the forum.. don't like a thread don't open it. that simple.. mind your fucking buisness.. and you really need to get a life.. with this statement right here "You're not even on my level, you're beneath me." quit being dumb.
    Yeah telling me to get a life, what the fuck are you doing with yours? How the fuck do you know what I'm doing with mine? You're obviously thinking a little too much about me and my life dude. Mind your own fucking business, there is no vanguard of people protecting each other on the internet. All you've done is come in here and made yourself look like a fool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Yeah telling me to get a life, what the fuck are you doing with yours? How the fuck do you know what I'm doing with mine? You're obviously thinking a little too much about me and my life dude. Mind your own fucking business, there is no vanguard of people protecting each other on the internet. All you've done is come in here and made yourself look like a fool.

Hypocrite ^

shut the fuck up Iverson and stop thinking you're better then everyone.. Sick of it.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 03-01-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hypocrite ^

shut the fuck up Iverson and stop thinking you're better then everyone.. Sick of it.
    Except I am better than everyone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hypocrite ^

Agreed. Sick of Iverson thinking he's better than us because he's been here longer and has more posts. Whoopty fucking doo. Congratulations on posting to random people you have never met almost 10k times. You must be so successful and respected in life.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ^ Agreeed!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I love how both of you are drawing false conclusions based on nothing but conjecture.

1. Telling someone to google something instead of posting it here keeps the forums clean. Why should we have to read shit like this that has nothing of value to offer to the community? You're talking to someone who's been a GMOD and a general mod, shit like this would have been deleted because all it does is clutter the forums.

2. Apparently #1 is enough to make you guys believe that I think I'm better than everyone else. It's not my fault you retards don't know what the rules and etiquette of the forum.

3. If it wasn't for retards like you guys who think this kind of shit is permissible as content, we'd have a site that is much more enjoyable to visit and discuss shit with.

You guys can whine all day about how I made you cry but the fact of the matter is both of you two as well as OP should know damn well that this kind of shit isn't something we should allow to be posted day in and day out on this forum. None of you fuckers have anything intelligent to post or say anymore. Apparently pointing this out is enough to get you guys to band together like some retard army against people with voices of reason.

Keep getting mad at me, I don't give a fuck because I'm still going to call out people on their shit. Now unless either of you two fuckers have anything intelligent to say, I suggest both of you keep your fucking mouths shut and just ruminate on how you guys looked like idiots today.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Doc (03-01-2013),[MPGH]Killian (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Answer on:

1. AGAIN i googled it. I did find stuff of Cloverfield 2 but wasnt sure about it so i posted it here. If there were a cloverfield 2 than I and all the other mpgh'ers who are intrested to see it might go and actually see it. Now there isnt a Cloverfield 2, so every mpgh'er who hasnt seen Cloverfield and wanna give it a try might watch it. So it does help this community.

2. Most of us do know the rules, and again it can help the mpgh community.

3. This site is really enjoyable, and post like mine i LOVE. If someone is recommending a movie/serie on general i will 100% watch it. Now that you hate it FUCK UP FOR YOU but i know MOST OF US LIKE IT. AND YES after just a couple of posts of you i already see you find you're self above everybody else.

And sorry english isnt my main languadge so i think i have some errors here and there but @iverson954360, dont complain about shit that you dont like but other people do. JUST STFU go to a other thread and just dont comeback to this one.

Now pleas reply to me in a smart way so i can do exacly the same.
    Last edited by Mrpivot; 03-01-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I love how both of you are drawing false conclusions based on nothing but conjecture.

1. Telling someone to google something instead of posting it here keeps the forums clean. Why should we have to read shit like this that has nothing of value to offer to the community? You're talking to someone who's been a GMOD and a general mod, shit like this would have been deleted because all it does is clutter the forums.

2. Apparently #1 is enough to make you guys believe that I think I'm better than everyone else. It's not my fault you retards don't know what the rules and etiquette of the forum.

3. If it wasn't for retards like you guys who think this kind of shit is permissible as content, we'd have a site that is much more enjoyable to visit and discuss shit with.

You guys can whine all day about how I made you cry but the fact of the matter is both of you two as well as OP should know damn well that this kind of shit isn't something we should allow to be posted day in and day out on this forum. None of you fuckers have anything intelligent to post or say anymore. Apparently pointing this out is enough to get you guys to band together like some retard army against people with voices of reason.

Keep getting mad at me, I don't give a fuck because I'm still going to call out people on their shit. Now unless either of you two fuckers have anything intelligent to say, I suggest both of you keep your fucking mouths shut and just ruminate on how you guys looked like idiots today.
    1. You have a point but also what are you bringing to the forums when saying something like that? You are actually bringing attention away from it.. and telling them don't post here go to google.. eventually killing MPGH.. Atleast asking questions brings traffic and more posts which mean more people which mean more of a community. Yeah you were a GMOD, Congratz.. are you one now? NO.. so you can't tell people what they can and can't post.. doesn't matter how you put it.. you don't have that power anymore..

2. Actually it does.. You saying your a GMOD. oh you're a big badass now.. everyone must respect you, because since you were a GMOD.. but you earn respect you just don't get it.. and to me.. every post i see from you is very rude and hateful and just fucked up.. so you have not earned my respect so i won't give you respect..

3. Actually no.. Us "Retards" as you put it help the community grow in a way and gets more people.. without us "Retards" the site would be boring and lame. because obviously no fun post would be made and just boring shit all the time..

You didn't make me cry, and lets be honest.. I don't know you, you don't know me so you can't tell me how my life is and i can't tell you how yours is.. but i know for a fact that you do think you are better then everyone because of your passed position as you stated..

Again you can stay out of threads that you don't like and dont post..

its not about us ganging up on you its finally that we are talking up and stating whats on our minds.. obviously people are getting sick of your attitude
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 03-01-2013 at 02:09 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

Mrpivot (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

1. You have a point but also what are you bringing to the forums when saying something like that? You are actually bringing attention away from it.. and telling them don't post here go to google.. eventually killing MPGH.. Atleast asking questions brings traffic and more posts which mean more people which mean more of a community. Yeah you were a GMOD, Congratz.. are you one now? NO.. so you can't tell people what they can and can't post.. doesn't matter how you put it.. you don't have that power anymore..

2. Actually it does.. You saying your a GMOD. oh you're a big badass now.. everyone must respect you, because since you were a GMOD.. but you earn respect you just don't get it.. and to me.. every post i see from you is very rude and hateful and just fucked up.. so you have not earned my respect so i won't give you respect..

3. Actually no.. Us "Retards" as you put it help the community grow in a way and gets more people.. without us "Retards" the site would be boring and lame. because obviously no fun post would be made and just boring shit all the time..

You didn't make me cry, and lets be honest.. I don't know you, you don't know me so you can't tell me how my life is and i can't tell you how yours is.. but i know for a fact that you do think you are better then everyone because of your passed position as you stated..

Again you can stay out of threads that you don't like and dont post..

its not about us ganging up on you its finally that we are talking up and stating whats on our minds.. obviously people are getting sick of your attitude
    General isn't the reason people join this site, most of the traffic generated on this site isn't because of general either. So that argument of yours doesn't have legs.

If you even had the smallest amount of critical thinking skills you would know that me citing my past positions is only to give credibility to the fact that I know what and what isn't supposed to be posted in general. You get all threatened by it and make it seem like I think I'm better than everyone else but the fact is that is all of your own doing.

So again, you guys letting stuff like this get posted doesn't help create an environment that is enjoyable period. I had no clue OP was going to be a dumbass and ask if there was a cloverfield 2 just from the title. I thought he was going to ask about the movie itself. All he had to do was do this and he would have gotten his questions answered Find - IMDb.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

If you even had the smallest amount of critical thinking skills you would know that me citing my past positions is only to give credibility to the fact that I know what and what isn't supposed to be posted in general. You get all threatened by it and make it seem like I think I'm better than everyone else but the fact is that is all of your own doing.

Except I am better than everyone.
    Threatened by someone thats ego is sky high? and needs to be knocked down a few notches..

ain't no one "Threatened" by you.. were just TIRED of your shitty attitude most the time. and were finally speaking up about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Threatened by someone thats ego is sky high? and needs to be knocked down a few notches..

ain't no one "Threatened" by you.. were just TIRED of your shitty attitude most the time. and were finally speaking up about it.
    I said that shit because it makes you mad. The truth is that I'm well liked by a whole lot of people here. And I can tell that makes you mad because the opposite can be said about you. You love to start shit when I post but you always end up making the situation worse for yourself.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

I said that shit because it makes you mad. The truth is that I'm well liked by a whole lot of people here. And I can tell that makes you mad because the opposite can be said about you. You love to start shit when I post but you always end up making the situation worse for yourself.
    You're well liked by people you will never meet EVER! What ever makes you feel good at night (:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast