Thread: DDoS Him Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post

    Yes
    try yours
    I just got my ip o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #17
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,116
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    I just got my ip o.o
    PM me it and i'll make it faster

  3. #18
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post

    PM me it and i'll make it faster
    I got it, but it doesnt give me exact streeet
    Teach me how to ddos
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #19
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,116
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    I got it, but it doesnt give me exact streeet
    Teach me how to ddos
    You dont know the power...
    It will go to your head and
    you will do it over and over

  5. #20
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,889
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcisback View Post
    So this bitch tried to trick me and open up a file that he "MADE" and he says its a loader i decompiled it and found out it was a virus

    SOOOOO my booter is offline so help yourselves and fuck him up: 66.75.34.79

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  6. #21
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post


    You dont know the power...
    It will go to your head and
    you will do it over and over
    Do you have a booter? i have one but its pretty weak...
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #22
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    We are not your personal army
    I can be whatever you want me to be *cheeky wink and strokes hair*

  8. #23
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcisback View Post
    this is his exact address: 1130 Palau Road, Coronado
    Maybe you should take this to the level of how us Australians do it...

    Step 1: order a couple hundred pizza's to his house
    step 2: 30-40 taxi's to his front door
    step 3: few limo-zines
    step 4: strippers (FAT ONES)
    step 5: possibly anything else that requires you to pay on delivery

    PS. call these places with Skype so they can't trace your number

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #24
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Teach me how to DDoS
    Oh kevin what you have done. Hux jr? I mean, one more faggot D:

  10. #25
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,116
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    Maybe you should take this to the level of how us Australians do it...

    Step 1: order a couple hundred pizza's to his house
    step 2: 30-40 taxi's to his front door
    step 3: few limo-zines
    step 4: strippers (FAT ONES)
    step 5: possibly anything else that requires you to pay on delivery

    PS. call these places with Skype so they can't trace your number
    Im gonna ruin him lol

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to -MAJ For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (03-02-2013)

  12. #26
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post

    Im gonna ruin him lol
    What if its the wrong address ): what if hes using a vpn or if its his neighbor
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #27
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,116
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post

    What if its the wrong address ): what if hes using a vpn or if its his neighbor
    Good point... i should send him a trojan/keylogger Than if its not him delete it and
    if it is him keylogg him

  14. #28
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post

    Good point... i should send him a trojan/keylogger Than if its not him delete it and
    if it is him keylogg him
    so you are going to send him a keylogger just through his ip -.-

  15. #29
    Machine Gun Kelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New world
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    Maybe you should take this to the level of how us Australians do it...

    Step 1: order a couple hundred pizza's to his house
    step 2: 30-40 taxi's to his front door
    step 3: few limo-zines
    step 4: strippers (FAT ONES)
    step 5: possibly anything else that requires you to pay on delivery

    PS. call these places with Skype so they can't trace your number
    LOOOOOOOOOL WHAT

  16. #30
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Teach me how to DDoS
    >Buy a booter
    >Enter IP/Server Port
    >???
    >Profit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOL i want to kill him really 2 :D
    By anamasryaraby in forum Crossfire Video Sharing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. LOL I NEED TO KILL HIM REALLY xD
    By anamasryaraby in forum Crossfire Video Sharing
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 06:52 AM
  3. LOL FUNNY SHIT IVERSON FATHER FLAMES HIM
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:38 AM
  4. wow someone jave scrip him lol he will rage
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 12:19 AM
  5. LOL! Junk Food Made Him Confess
    By Bombsaway707 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:12 PM