Thread: Just wondering

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    Darkspear (though it recently underwent a economy crash so I kinda left) and some random server beginning with Angarmagn or something. I'm always up for trying new servers ^_^
    Im also downloading some WoW server's i wanna find a good probably x6 or x12 server i don't wanan be instant 85


  2. #17
    Trojanman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    Darkspear (though it recently underwent a economy crash so I kinda left) and some random server beginning with Angarmagn or something. I'm always up for trying new servers ^_^
    Nice lol, what's your real Id? pm me it

  3. #18
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    How do you uncap o.o
    like honestly..im paying AT&T for 6MB/S.....and when i download any game from like steam, or any other game, im only at 600KB/S ):

    If you're downloading from steam, change the place where you download from, usually helps me.


    ---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Im also downloading some WoW server's i wanna find a good probably x6 or x12 server i don't wanan be instant 85
    I'm on about retail WoW ;p

  4. #19
    Trojanman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Im also downloading some WoW server's i wanna find a good probably x6 or x12 server i don't wanan be instant 85
    Lol I bought the game.... Lol, join my servers if ya want. I recommend kargath, you'll get more help from me there than sargeras....sargeras is my try hard pvp lol, kargath ill waste time running you through stuff

  5. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post

    If you're downloading from steam, change the place where you download from, usually helps me.


    ---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------



    I'm on about retail WoW ;p
    Not paying $15 a month or i would.. i had the starter pack but for some reason it wouldn't let me loot anything so i uninstaleld xD


  6. #21
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Not paying $15 a month or i would.. i had the starter pack but for some reason it wouldn't let me loot anything so i uninstaleld xD
    I was recently refunded $500 for a faulty graphics card and received a new one from my neighbor free of charge. I'm set for a couple of years ;p

  7. #22
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post

    If you're downloading from steam, change the place where you download from, usually helps me.


    ---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------



    I'm on about retail WoW ;p
    No, i mean for ALL games/downloads
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #23
    idungivafuhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Marketplace
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13


    Here you go.
    Last edited by idungivafuhk; 03-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.

  9. #24
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    No, i mean for ALL games/downloads
    Wrap your room in tin foil.

  10. #25
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Uncapping can technically be illegal depending on your ISP because it's service theft or a violation against ToS. Sometimes your ISP will do daily checks that will allow them to see who is uncapping.

    Do it at your own risk.

  11. #26
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by idungivafuhk View Post


    Here you go.
    That's cool, Never seen that done before.

  12. #27
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -DeMoNiC View Post


    That's cool, Never seen that done before.
    That's a troll and nothing in the video will help you. Damn you're gullible.


    ---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post
    Uncapping can technically be illegal depending on your ISP because it's service theft or a violation against ToS. Sometimes your ISP will do daily checks that will allow them to see who is uncapping.

    Do it at your own risk.
    Uncapping isn't illegal at all, it is getting everything you paid for. I pay for 5 mbps, I looked in my router settings and it was capped at 3 mbps. My ISP capped it at 3, when I pay for 5. Many companies basically scam you out of your money by doing this. All we are doing it uncapping it, and getting what we paid for.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #28
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    Wrap your room in tin foil.
    Wont that just block my signal totally then? o.o and dont you mean aluminum/lead?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #29
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Wont that just block my signal totally then? o.o and dont you mean aluminum/lead?
    No, aluminium or lead will stop the waves.

  15. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Well the vanilla craft i was just playing.. its not bad.. but i hate the questing and i have no idea where to go.. and about the questing i have to wait to accept the damn quest while it fades in..
    its just kladjflasjdf;lksdjf;lksadfjsadlksad;lfjas;ldkf


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. just wondering
    By Tryptamine. in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:57 AM
  2. I was just wondering...
    By yup in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 10:03 AM
  3. just wondering..
    By Tryptamine. in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:27 PM
  4. Just wondering but..
    By wakaraka in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 02:58 PM
  5. i was just wondering if...
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 04:07 AM