Thread: I want a Jr.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,504
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,482
    I said this before, but seriously, this is fucken retarded.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  2. #17
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    I said this before, but seriously, this is fucken retarded.
    Says the person who
    keeps posting the same thing
    WHAT?

  3. #18
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,504
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post

    Says the person who
    keeps posting the same thing
    WHAT?
    Is that you?

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  4. #19
    Miniboris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    70 65 6e 69 73
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post

    Why? your lame
    you're*
    How to guide on anal sex:

  5. #20
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post

    Is that you?
    No its @Doc

  6. #21
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post

    Is that you?
    The pic is Doc but the guy that keeps posting the pic added the text in an attempt to make a new le funny may may face





  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

    Doc (03-02-2013)

  8. #22
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,241
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -DeMoNiC View Post
    I will be
    As soon as i get my Donator i can change my name
    By My jr, you can change your name now (since you have 1000posts)

    Come work for me and @Hux
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  9. #23
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    By My jr, you can change your name now (since you have 1000posts)

    Come work for me and @Hux
    Why? Please dont do it @-DeMoNiC

  10. #24
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,241
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post

    Why? Please dont do it @-DeMoNiC
    More benefit /
    Do you want to be my Jr too?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  11. #25
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,138
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post

    Why? Please dont do it @-DeMoNiC
    Don't worry, Im your Jr.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxHead1080 For This Useful Post:

    -MAJ (03-02-2013)

  13. #26
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    More benefit /
    Do you want to be my Jr too?
    No. i dont fit the Jr. Thing
    And what Benefit can you
    give him i cant?

  14. #27
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    I'll be your second Junior, after my 2k .
    no, your becoming my SLAVE

  15. #28
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post
    Who wants to be
    my Jr. ? I will treat you well
    Hm I'll think about it cause you name would be like eh to have, but maybe.

  16. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post


    no, your becoming my SLAVE
    Bow down to Master Hux.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  17. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaal Nathrakh View Post

    Bow down to Master Hux.
    How could you


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I want learn!!!
    By rafaelstefany in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 07:21 AM
  2. Want a free G-Mail account?
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:54 PM
  3. For you who really want to play gunz
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
  4. anyone wants 2 power level on gunz
    By darkedge999 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:31 PM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM