Thread: Men

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    I had a needle in my penis when I was younger after a major surgery. Seems he needed it to drain the blood from his penis, but I needed it because I couldn't manually pee. Hurt like hell when the pulled it out
    Worse part is I know how you look so I can actually visualize this.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #47
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Worse part is I know how you look so I can actually visualize this.
    What does he look like? ):
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #48
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,207
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    906
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Thats really creepy....

  4. #49
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,116
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel Jr. View Post
    Thats really creepy....
    Isn't it? I was scared shitless
    now i don't want to even
    consider weed and alchohal

  5. #50
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Worse part is I know how you look so I can actually visualize this.
    What. The. Fuck. Dude.
    Why did you say that?
    Made me visualized it too
    Scarred for life
    Thanks bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #51
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,116
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Worse part is I know how you look so I can actually visualize this.
    DAMN YOU... you had to say that

  7. #52
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    What does he look like? ):
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ourself-4.html

  8. #53
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Oh you strapping young man, so tall
    like how you have all that nice clothes, then come the shoes.
    Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
  2. Middle Men
    By arunforce in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. dirty toilet stick men!
    By warr0ckrul3z in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:54 PM
  4. Cuts Marked in the March of Men.
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 02:02 PM
  5. Men's Restroom Equittique
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 11:01 AM