Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


    My bad .
    I'm actually so confused :L what were you meant to type? hahaha

    SOUNDCLOUD



  2. #17
    Dayzlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    BUY A ROLLS ROYCE MAN!! BE A REAL MANN!

  3. #18
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayzlegend View Post
    BUY A ROLLS ROYCE MAN!! BE A REAL MANN!
    I dont think thats in his budget...
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #19
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayzlegend View Post
    BUY A ROLLS ROYCE MAN!! BE A REAL MANN!
    If I ever bought a Rolls Royce... I'd put it behind a glass window

    SOUNDCLOUD



  5. #20
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    If I ever bought a Rolls Royce... I'd put it behind a glass window
    Why not go to the dealership where the cars are already behind the window, and claim that it is yours :O
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #21
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Why not go to the dealership where the cars are already behind the window, and claim that it is yours :O
    LOL, I'd so do that back when they came out... because back then not so many people would lie and trust was an actual thing ;D

    SOUNDCLOUD



  7. #22
    Dayzlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOL JUST GO STEAL ONE, NOONE WILL NOTICE :l

  8. #23
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayzlegend View Post
    LOL JUST GO STEAL ONE, NOONE WILL NOTICE :l
    Fucking bullshit :/ they dont put gas in the display models, and they obviously track the cars... @billybobjob123 you can go "sell" one to a dumb person thats willing to pay in cash, you say you are going to get the keys, then just run out through the back door
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #24
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post

    @billybobjob123 you can go "sell" one to a dumb person thats willing to pay in cash, you say you are going to get the keys, then just run out through the back door
    hahahahaha! YES
    Sorta like the movie 'Bedtime stories' hahaha

    SOUNDCLOUD



  10. #25
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    hahahahaha! YES
    Sorta like the movie 'Bedtime stories' hahaha
    ORRRR
    Dress up in a nice suit(ones they wear at the dealership) pretend you are a new employee taking a customer out on a test-drive, and drive off with it to the nearest chop shop, take it apart for monies, go back to the dealership and buy a car
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #26
    Tみ같's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    94
    i think u should choose golf or first supra ...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tみ같 For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (03-04-2013)

  13. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Don't get the Supra. They're no fun to drive without FI. They're slower than my Falcon.

    Grab the MK4, really fun to play with, plenty of parts, cheap insurace, not hard to make them look good either.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (03-04-2013)

  15. #28
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Don't get the Supra. They're no fun to drive without FI. They're slower than my Falcon.

    Grab the MK4, really fun to play with, plenty of parts, cheap insurace, not hard to make them look good either.
    I was waiting for you to post here -.-

    MK4 SUPRA???? ;DDDD

    nah, I know, it's probably the best choice but I'm just in love with the supra, I'm honestly not looking for some super fast car, just want an awesome one that is future proof (I guess) so I can upgrade it when I finish my P's




    There's always an option for an E36, I'd love a BMW E40, my favourite car.... D:

    SOUNDCLOUD



  16. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    I was waiting for you to post here -.-

    MK4 SUPRA???? ;DDDD

    nah, I know, it's probably the best choice but I'm just in love with the supra, I'm honestly not looking for some super fast car, just want an awesome one that is future proof (I guess) so I can upgrade it when I finish my P's




    There's always an option for an E36, I'd love a BMW E40, my favourite car.... D:
    No point in upgrading an NA vehicle. Can cost up to $10K for a simple turbo installation (there's a lot of parts that will need upgrading to support a turbo, not to mention tuning and dyno costs). Cheaper to buy a turbo'd car at the start.

    You could grab a Bimmer. I'm getting an e46 330i in May.

  17. #30
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm getting an e46 330i in May.
    AWWWWWWWW YISS! You better post that shit when you get it!!!

    What about a JZA70?

    Then again I really like beamers.... hmmmmmmmm



    Only thing that's bad about a BMW is that people think wankers drive them =.=

    SOUNDCLOUD



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First Car
    By [SMA] Paradise` in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 06:21 AM
  2. First Car
    By LongP3nis in forum General
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. First Car Sig
    By Wolfblood- in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 11:07 AM
  4. Getting my first car
    By Dested in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:32 PM
  5. First car sig...
    By Ryan in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:48 AM