Thread: Entertain me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    plfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post

    Its free COCK! you know i love the COCK ( I want the Cock Sucker Title )
    we all know you love free cocks

  2. #17
    apezwijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,521
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    679

  3. #18
    plfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Angelic

  4. #19
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
    Protip: you can't.
    Also fapping is not an option.

    My god...how do you live with yourself..
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #20
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
    Modern hiphop and rap portray you a picture for you to think about. Bringing positive thoughts and motivation to work, get money, provide and enjoy what you have worked for. It's about growing up in a harsh situation and improving your conditions whilst metal brings negative vibes.

    What's your opinion on that?

    Really? Most rap I see is about how many women they fuck, how many stacks they have, their shitty bling, their fancy cars, and all the drugs they do. The Whiz vid you posted talked basically about what I just said. It's for emotionally troubled teens to make them feel badass. Metal is all about actual emotion, what most genres tend to stray away from. They pussy away from real expression. It also takes a fuck of a lot more talent, effort, and time.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #21
    plfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Finger poping each others assholes

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plfreak For This Useful Post:

    apezwijn (03-04-2013),Chaseem (03-04-2013)

  8. #22
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaal Nathrakh View Post

    Really? Most rap I see is about how many women they fuck, how many stacks they have, their shitty bling, their fancy cars, and all the drugs they do. The Whiz vid you posted talked basically about what I just said. It's for emotionally troubled teens to make them feel badass. Metal is all about actual emotion, what most genres tend to stray away from. They pussy away from real expression. It also takes a fuck of a lot more talent, effort, and time.
    what about my video i posted


  9. #23
    plfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    what about my video i posted

  10. #24
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by plfreak View Post
    You're not funny so just stop kid.
    go jack off to your gay porn.


  11. #25
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaal Nathrakh View Post

    Really? Most rap I see is about how many women they fuck, how many stacks they have, their shitty bling, their fancy cars, and all the drugs they do. The Whiz vid you posted talked basically about what I just said. It's for emotionally troubled teens to make them feel badass. Metal is all about actual emotion, what most genres tend to stray away from. They pussy away from real expression. It also takes a fuck of a lot more talent, effort, and time.
    Mr.Miyagi
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #26
    plfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    You're not funny so just stop kid.
    go jack off to your gay porn.
    what ever makes you sleep at night

  13. #27
    THE J0KER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona - from jersey
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post

    Its free COCK! you know i love the COCK ( I want the Cock Sucker Title )
    Why the fuck do you want the CS title....

  14. #28
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Malto View Post

    Why the fuck do you want the CS title....
    Hes a tag hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    what about my video i posted
    It's got actual well thought out lyrics. I respect that.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaal Nathrakh View Post

    It's got actual well thought out lyrics. I respect that.
    awwh no long myagi comment :'( fuck you too then


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Entertaining online or single player video games?
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:01 AM
  2. WWE World Wrestling Entertainment.
    By Time in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:22 AM
  3. I WONT BLOODY HELL ENTERTAIN ANY OF U.
    By cubezen in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 05:21 AM
  4. Real Entertainment!
    By EleMentX in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 07:51 AM