Thread: ragecry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    DebateFort, FightBB (rip), RageCry, fl4sh (rip), and a few others I believe are Dabe's.
    Can't remember all of Arat's, but I know that GameOrc and BattleTale are his.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (03-06-2013)

  3. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dabe has more than just that.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #18
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post
    Yes all Dave's sites but I think Game RC is Aruns.
    That is true. ^^

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #19
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I miss Fl4sh

  6. #20
    gotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft snowy Biome
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    151
    well his sites are kinda cool but i find it annoying that everytime i clear my browser history or just logout or whatever GameOrc and Ragecry pop-up... its very annoying but hey... if its Dave's sites then its cool

  7. #21
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why so many sites :O
    Always thought they were partnersites

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #22
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,020
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    its Daves investments lol
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  9. #23
    gotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft snowy Biome
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    151
    well im pretty sure that if he ever put ads on the sites hes going to make a lot of money cause with every mpghiean having it to popup its probably around 100k visitors a day if not more... so yea thats over 50$ a day just for 1 site with 1 ad... if he put 3 ads on the 2 sites it means 6 ads... with 100k a day 6*50$= 300$ a day... just using mpgh traffic... thats kinda great... but hopefully he will never do that to us.

  10. #24
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by gotter View Post
    well im pretty sure that if he ever put ads on the sites hes going to make a lot of money cause with every mpghiean having it to popup its probably around 100k visitors a day if not more... so yea thats over 50$ a day just for 1 site with 1 ad... if he put 3 ads on the 2 sites it means 6 ads... with 100k a day 6*50$= 300$ a day... just using mpgh traffic... thats kinda great... but hopefully he will never do that to us.
    He already is
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (03-06-2013)

  12. #25
    gotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft snowy Biome
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    151
    really? lol i didnt see ads on them ( i never go on them anyway as i close them as soon as they open but still never saw them... )

  13. #26
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    I always thought they were like popup sites so i always closed em

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #27
    gotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft snowy Biome
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    151
    same here but even since i know they belong to dave i close them cause they are just plain annoying...

  15. #28
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Just went on Ragecry, saw that thing about Sarah nicole on facebook with the little kid commenting. Tried to actually find her to fap.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #29
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gotter View Post
    same here but even since i know they belong to dave i close them cause they are just plain annoying...
    They dont open for me anymore since i always leave it logged on

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  17. #30
    Machine Gun Kelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New world
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Just went on Ragecry, saw that thing about Sarah nicole on facebook with the little kid commenting. Tried to actually find her to fap.
    fail LOOOOOOOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Submit Ragecry Content Here
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 02:50 PM
  2. Ragecry User On mpgh
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. ragecry != funny
    By why06 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. RAGECRY
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 12:48 PM
  5. Ragecry.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:50 PM